Let's be honest about Michelle Obama looks...

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
This isn't downplaying our value as men dude
Everyone knows how famous Obama is
You can acknowledge a woman's value and accomplishments without lowering the value of men
She graduated Harvard Law School and was working at a law firm when she met Barack.

See her resume as @Rhakim wrote above. This is very impressive and if you say don't respect her if she isn't Obamas wife then you really don't value a woman's achievements, personality, and intelligence. She literally shyts on your whole life most likely but you're calling her "another successful woman in a condo" :scust:
All of this. People still don’t get that trying to blow a black woman’s candle out, won’t make theirs shine any brighter.:scust:

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Her phat ass & nice body make up for it:shaq:

Obama teaching you brehs how to pick a good wife.

She doesn't have to be the prettiest, but if she got good qualities, comes from a good background & has a nice body to get your dikk hard, wife her.

You still going to have a good time between them ass cheeks.

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Nearly 60 year old graduate of Princeton and Harvard Law with a successful career as a lawyer and high-level administrator pulling over $300,000 salary followed by helping run the White House....and the only shyt TLR cares about is her ass.
What's stopping you from making a thread about those accomplishments? :jbhmm:

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
She finer than a lot of nikkas baby mamas

We low-key need a baby mama audit on here

I know a lot of ya nikkas impregnated timberwolves

:gucci:

Wolves are some of the most beautiful animals this planet has to offer. A wolfpack howling at night just a mile from you is beautifully haunting. Some would say poetic and enchanting.

Most of these nikkas' baby mommas are on the low, LOW end of quality within the species. A Coli baby mama hood booger howling at night is obnoxiously nauseating. Some would say both homicide and suicide inducing.

Make better comparisons and watch ya mouf :ufdup:

hjnm

All Star
Daps
She's far from ugly, maybe not a "trophy wife" but I don't see how anyone will be upset being with someone that looks like her (good shape for someone her age) or her pre-Obama achievements.

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
A lot of you guys are being grimey as hell. :hhh:

y'all think Obama was doing damage in that? Obama was probably too stressed to put in work....

that job so stressful, Obama probably didnt smash one time in the whole 8 years.

:dead:

He writes, somewhat lightheartedly, about how the stress of the White House led to his bad tendencies, like smoking, noting that he would sometimes smoke eight or nine or ten cigarettes a day and look for a "discreet location to grab an evening smoke." He said he quit smoking by "ceaselessly" chewing nicotine gum after his daughter Malia "frowned" after "smelling a cigarette on my breath."

Obama explores his marriage to Michelle Obama throughout the book, recalling when they "became friends as well as lovers" and describing her as an "original."

"And yet, despite Michelle's success and popularity, I continued to sense an undercurrent of tension in her, subtle but constant, like the faint thrum of a hidden machine," Obama writes about his marriage. "It was as if, confined as we were within the walls of the White House, all her previous sources of frustration became more concentrated, more vivid, whether it was my round the clock absorption with work, or the way politics exposed our family to scrutiny and attacks, or the tendency of even friends and family members to treat her role as secondary in importance."
Obama adds that there were nights "lying next to Michelle in the dark, I'd think about those days when everything between us felt lighter, when her smile was more constant and our love less encumbered, and my heart would suddenly tighten at the thought that those days might not return."

Obama memoir confronts role his presidency played in Republican obstructionism and Trump's rise - CNNPolitics

Haven't got around to his book yet, but when I do, it will be audio since he narrated it.

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
lets be honest breh

all the first ladies in history are unattractive

Melania is the only one who is passable or not unattractive

and maybe......imma get killed for this.......

a young Laura Bush

I would have slid some Mandingo Dikk inside of Dolley Madison, after introducing her to a toothbrush, a glob of Colgate, and Listerine :manny:

AsTheWorldBurns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
State to the Lake
She's not beautiful...

But thats not why we value her anyway...

We respect her because she is Obama's woman.

When youre the wife of a boss... it holds weight.... she doesnt need to be an IG model.

She’s doesn’t have a supreme face card but she has incredible sex appeal to me. She’s smart but still grounded, little hood in her, sharp tongue, beautiful hair, skin, nails, tight body even at her age, with a old school fatty. She’s probably really fun in bed.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Yeah, I think her greatest achievement was attaching her bloodline to Barack.

I read somewhere that he's almost as famous as Jesus Christ.

:dead:

With Obama - she has every world leader on speed dial and has trained assassins serving as her bodyguards.

By herself - she'd be another unknown successful woman with a condo and luxury vehicle.

We gotta stop downplaying our value as men. We bring alot to women.
:mjlol: nikka please. With her pedigree she would definitely be like a Susan Rice, Maxine waters, Kamala Harris preVP type. She would be well-known