Let’s be honest about friends

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
would y'all agree that if u haven't spoken to someone in a year or chilled in over a year then it ain't a close friendship?

Not true at all. my sis lives in China. every time she comes back its on!! sometimes people aren't in a position to call you every day. and i dont eve like being called ever day.

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
lost all my friends
Every single one betrayed me this year just because I came into some money
Set me up
Even a fake cousin was in on it
Now all I have is my siblings a few cousins and my children
Those are my peeps my priority now

Stash your loot with your good neighbourly peoples here at Lion Inc, aka Fossack Monseca. No maintenance fees, no forex fees, no early pullout fees, just a small 38% fee to open an account and you're all set.

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
My belief is if you don’t hangout or at least text/call someone within a 20-30 day time span then they’re not your friend.

Not tryna hear life gets busy. Everyone is in some type of group chat. Everyone got friends that sends them random memes or topic convos like Michael vs Lebron.

And just because you have known someone forever and were tight homies back in the day does not have more value than someone you’ve known for only a year or two if the latter is more present.

Long story short if you don’t hear for them after awhile they’re not your friends

I mean sometimes friends go on different paths in life, you don't talk as much and shyt, especially the older you get...but at the same time I get your point and I don't disagree with you either

Fletch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
I go months without seeing my best friends and weeks without talking frequently sometime and anytime we see each other it’s like no time has passed at all.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
I agree with you and disagree with you at the same time. I’m in one of the most fickle cities.

Everyone here moves on a “what can you do for me basis”

But I also understand sometimes people move on from your life because you’re doing better than them.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Man look at the old heads all salty af that I’m saying someone you only see about once a year really not your friend :mjlol:

Quit tryna use being an adult as an excuse. Yes that person has kids and a job. Yes they’re busy. But what grown ass adult not? That same person you claim is an adult and life gets in the way probably be at the same locations you go to with a group of different people not even thinking about hitting you up to see if you want to join. Are you still cool with that person? Yes. But that doesn’t make that person your friend.

Tryna judge my value of friendship but you all claiming friends that you never see :mjlol: