Let's be clear, we are in a race war

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yup, everyday is a battle for black people

Blessup

Souljah inna Jah Army
Daps
Reppin
Jah Movements
All you have to do is three things:

1. Wrong place at the wrong time.
2. Just be doing to simplest thing and you can be jailed, attacked or killed.
3. Sometimes just being Black and alone no one knows who you are.

They can lie. They can say you did this and that. They realize your word is powerless and you are powerless. Every Black man or woman can get their card pulled. Actors, Actresses, Basketball players, etc. They will tell you why are you out that late? You shouldn't have that car? Well why were you talking back when you weren't but it's your word v. there's and it's not just the cops it's everyone who is a white supremacy. Soft or hardcore one.

Just look at the recent events. The kid in Madison, WI, Thabo the NBA player, Walter Scott, the kid in Chicago, the actress from D'Jango, Chris Rock, etc. Every Black man or woman is now a target.

What do we do?

1. We get a registered gun. You need to train at least once a week for your own safety and tell friends and family.

2. You start thinking about Black economics. Not just in terms of spending but also communication. Don't waste no time with friends talking about the Empire, Housewives, Saul, Lebron or video games. All convo should have some productive talk.

3. Start to education yourself on our history. Once you do that, then start getting into finding out what systematic white supremacy is? If you don't know your history, you will have little to no interest in what white supremacy is anyway unless you just want it to end so you can live the life you really want to live. Yes I am talking about you @Napoleon.

4. If you haven't, start preparing for your day the day before. It can help you be a lot more organized and actually stick to wanting to make this work before you become a victim.

5. Stop complaining. It solves nothing, we have to work to a solution. If you want to talk, fine but talk and work at the same time.

6. How do we get to a solution, get to number 2 and go from there.

7. Stay strong in your faith. If you worship God as a Christian or Allah in the Quran, remember Moses didn't save the Israelites by complaining about Egypt and their serpents. He did it by following a plan. Muslims, That's part of what Marcus Garvey did. He sat a plan. Gather funds, distribution it among the members for certain causes and the money grew and the people grew confidence even in hostile environments. Remember, the most feared Blacks are one ones who can empower the next positively.

Stay strong.

props! Excellent thread...put me down with the team.

Stay Seeking

Banned
Daps
No race war ...just a bunch of lost black people allowing non-blacks to control their destiny, truth be told the battle haven't even started. Don't let them GBE type nikkas in Chicago start blasting up city hall, and torturing the suburbs, same way Americans did during the manifest destiny.

...dudes sleeping on Dark Knight Rises. The siege would go down just like that.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
No race war ...just a bunch of lost black people allowing non-blacks to control their destiny, truth be told the battle haven't even started. Don't let them GBE type nikkas in Chicago start blasting up city hall, and torturing the suburbs, same way Americans did during the manifest destiny.

...dudes sleeping on Dark Knight Rises. The siege would go down just like that.

One thing I KNOW for a FACT... is that this shyt isn't coming to detroit or chicago..

pon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
war would suggest two sides killing each other, right now one side is doing all the killing and they think they can get away with it. To be honest, I know this is cliche but I blame Obama for sparking it all off, not him personally so much ,but for how these pieces of shyt with a badge now feel because they have a president who isn't snow white and even worse is a democrat.Obama has commented personally on high profile cases like mentioning trayvon could be his son , which inflamed things even more, yet thats all he did 'talked' when what was needed was action.

For the most part the black man and womans mental state is one that is waiting for a Messiah to come and save them from this current situation. I found it hilarious how black folks were so happy to have a black president over a historical my racist regime thinking that this would change anything for the better.. It showed me that we have a long way to go from divorcing the religious brainwashing and being able to put in tangible work..

Don't blame Obama , blame yourself

You are right, this is not a war, this is a continuous slaughter