Let's be clear, we are in a race war

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
One thing I KNOW for a FACT... is that this shyt isn't coming to detroit or chicago..

Don't be so sure about that. They are obviously gearing up for something. And chicago is really the only place you ever hear about with gang violence anymore.

Chicago will probably be the next city... over the summer.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Don't be so sure about that. They are obviously gearing up for something. And chicago is really the only place you ever hear about with gang violence anymore.

Chicago will probably be the next city... over the summer.
i think a place like detroit will be too much... they will need to have a full out war if they brought it here.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
If this a race war then we are the Japanese post Hiroshima. We lost this war once the atomic bomb called the Crack epidemic dropped on us. I mean we had the means to fight back and we almost literally shot ourselves in the foot.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
"2. You start thinking about Black economics. Not just in terms of spending but also communication. Don't waste no time with friends talking about the Empire, Housewives, Saul, Lebron or video games. All convo should have some productive talk."

imagine spending a day with this nikka in real life

:mjlol: :mjlol:

Imagine me spending a day with a goofy nikka like you :snoop:
After you talk about stupid shyt for about an hour i'm gonna call you a dumb, weak nikka :ld:
You're gonna get maaaddd and get loooouud, and imma have to fukk you up :francis:

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Imagine me spending a day with a goofy nikka like you :snoop:
After you talk about stupid shyt for about an hour i'm gonna call you a dumb, weak nikka :ld:
You're gonna get maaaddd and get loooouud, and imma have to fukk you up :francis:

Before or after your 3 hour speech on Harriet tubman? :mjlol:

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All you have to do is three things:

1. Wrong place at the wrong time.
2. Just be doing to simplest thing and you can be jailed, attacked or killed.
3. Sometimes just being Black and alone no one knows who you are.

They can lie. They can say you did this and that. They realize your word is powerless and you are powerless. Every Black man or woman can get their card pulled. Actors, Actresses, Basketball players, etc. They will tell you why are you out that late? You shouldn't have that car? Well why were you talking back when you weren't but it's your word v. there's and it's not just the cops it's everyone who is a white supremacy. Soft or hardcore one.

Just look at the recent events. The kid in Madison, WI, Thabo the NBA player, Walter Scott, the kid in Chicago, the actress from D'Jango, Chris Rock, etc. Every Black man or woman is now a target.

What do we do?

1. We get a registered gun. You need to train at least once a week for your own safety and tell friends and family.

2. You start thinking about Black economics. Not just in terms of spending but also communication. Don't waste no time with friends talking about the Empire, Housewives, Saul, Lebron or video games. All convo should have some productive talk.

3. Start to education yourself on our history. Once you do that, then start getting into finding out what systematic white supremacy is? If you don't know your history, you will have little to no interest in what white supremacy is anyway unless you just want it to end so you can live the life you really want to live. Yes I am talking about you @Napoleon.

4. If you haven't, start preparing for your day the day before. It can help you be a lot more organized and actually stick to wanting to make this work before you become a victim.

5. Stop complaining. It solves nothing, we have to work to a solution. If you want to talk, fine but talk and work at the same time.

6. How do we get to a solution, get to number 2 and go from there.

7. Stay strong in your faith. If you worship God as a Christian or Allah in the Quran, remember Moses didn't save the Israelites by complaining about Egypt and their serpents. He did it by following a plan. Muslims, That's part of what Marcus Garvey did. He sat a plan. Gather funds, distribution it among the members for certain causes and the money grew and the people grew confidence even in hostile environments. Remember, the most feared Blacks are one ones who can empower the next positively.

Stay strong.

Excellent thread but IMO,deal firmly with the time wasters who can fcuk you up worse than agents and infiltrators! These negroes will have you talking and talking and before you know it you haven't PLANNED AND IMPLEMENTED FA!

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Out right war in the streets, factions based on ethnic grouping or background. killing, murder and mayhem.
OP is over dramatizing this trying to force a point.

Nah, I just think you're over dramatizing the current issues between over zealous and racist officers and minorities.
I also think you're not fully aware of what actually is required to label a conflict an out right war.
I'm not feeling slinging the term "Race War" around so easily because that shyt (IF it kicks off) will be 1000 times worst than what you're talking about right now.
Yep. Dudes too entitled to see how far we've come despite the current state of affairs. A race war would be one of the many outright genocides that claimed the lives of people of the 3rd world throughout history and today. It's funny how they say "he not for black people" when this post is clearly styled this way for daps.

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
ever hear of the "cold war", was there outright war in the streets or murder and mayhem?

:lupe:
Is the "war on hunger" also a war? Are men in the streets holding sandwiches at gunpoint? No, you're forcing this point now. Everyone knows the cold war was not a real war