Let's be clear, we are in a race war

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Stopped reading at "We are in a race war"
No we aren't. what we are in is a country which has allowed it's upholders of the law to become judge dreads acting as judge jury and executioners.
if this was a race war it would be no resemblance or sense of calm.
OP, stop with the foolery.
get the fukk off this site fakkit

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
war would suggest two sides killing each other, right now one side is doing all the killing and they think they can get away with it. To be honest, I know this is cliche but I blame Obama for sparking it all off, not him personally so much ,but for how these pieces of shyt with a badge now feel because they have a president who isn't snow white and even worse is a democrat.Obama has commented personally on high profile cases like mentioning trayvon could be his son , which inflamed things even more, yet thats all he did 'talked' when what was needed was action.He should have either shut up ,if he knew he wasn't going to actually help or couldn't , or he should have taken action against the racist scum who think a young black male life is worth nothing.,

Then you have the hustlers sharpton and jackson who bring their carnivals in after these acts of murder , and once they have creamed as much money as possible and riled up these pieces of shyt with a badge even more they disappear and leave the poor folk to deal with the backlash. You have the black preachers who preach forgiveness and turning the other cheek ,when what is needed is organised targetted violence against those that feel they can oppress at will rather than random disorder and protestts . No wonder they pushed christianity during the slave days....

Look how the irish catholics dealt with their 'civil rights' problem against the bigotted protestant state . in northern ireland for a blue print about what needs to be done.The bomb and the ballot box. is what is needed.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
you can always move, we have an entire continent.

when the jews created israel they left europe in flocks, they were tired of getting the beats and gas.
:comeon:its not that simple we cant just get up and move.... it takes money to move to a different continent.... pretty sure when jews went to israel they were promise free land and a home... i dont think we are promise freeland a home if we decide to move to Africa best to save up money and then make the move

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
:comeon:its not that simple we cant just get up and move.... it takes money to move to a different continent.... pretty sure when jews went to israel they were promise free land and a home... i dont think we are promise freeland a home if we decide to move to Africa best to save up money and then make the move
from what ive heard some african countries actually do promise incentive. how much have you saved up? why not start? 5 gs should be a good start, save up that tax return and next years, while putting 100 per month in that saving. start applying to jobs through the internet, fax that resume, do your interview via skype, see how many jobs are needed at the embassy, youre calling something hard without even having tried.

as my mom always said, where there's a will, there's a way. ive been to africa a couple of times, I live abroad......because I wanted too.

some people just like to talk, and some folks are about that action.

ps. not all israelis were promised land. some poor ones from russia were esp not given land due to possibly being 'commie agents'.

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps

Ignorant fukk :heh: You know how cheap it is to live in Africa? You stupid as hell holmes.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I'm personally moving to Africa or the Carribbeans

Certain ethnic groups in America have pissed me off way too much to want to be here long term

Good luck brehs. Whatever happens, cant say you didnt see it coming.
Remember, running away doesn't mean the war won't effect you. I can easily go back to Nigeria but they dealing with systematic white supremacy too.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
you can always move, we have an entire continent.

when the jews created israel they left europe in flocks, they were tired of getting the beats and gas.
And let racist whites win and takeover America fully?

Are you crazy?

We are at war with racist whites and they are global so we have to move tactically and go against them here in the US and not leave and let them win.

Last edited: