Let's be clear, we are in a race war

Truth200

Banned
Daps
A lot of us know white ppl history. We know their evil but we tend to blame individuals when they operate as a group. That's not going to change nothing. Knowing White ppl is one the thing I can say all Blacks in this country are aware of. Maybe Africans aren't to a degree but Black Americans? They know there history. Saying they don't know the injustices would mean they would have to learn about our history. That can take many years if you want to do it right but if you want to start the process, just start small. Start with the Mali Empire, wait no start recently with Black Wall Street. Then start to move further down. Learn about the Haitian Revolts. Then learn about Mali, Moors and the other Empires throughout Africa. To many Blacks I know learn it incorrectly. They learn with no idea how to apply this to modern day or they learn it from a research which they sound like the guys on HL but ask them what have they done with this wealth of knowledge and they can't tell you nothing. You have to follow the plan. You can read the Isis Papers a thousand times but we done need a thousand Frances Cress-Whelsing, we need many Garvey's, Tariq's Dr. Boyce's, Dr. Claude's, Jason Black's and other Blacks who are putting their money where their mouth is and that's no shade to her, she is needed and is a mother of sorts.

Why do you think white people made Obama President for two terms in a country with a black population of only 14%?

Truth200

Banned
Daps
how would you personally define war?

:lupe:

Revolutionary War of 1775, WW1, WW2, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan

In Rwanda a million black people were killed over 3 months in 1994 that could be considered War.

If there was really a race war in America cacs wouldn't have made Obama president and black people would be on boats back to Africa.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Out right war in the streets, factions based on ethnic grouping or background. killing, murder and mayhem.
OP is over dramatizing this trying to force a point.

Nah, I just think you're over dramatizing the current issues between over zealous and racist officers and minorities.
I also think you're not fully aware of what actually is required to label a conflict an out right war.
I'm not feeling slinging the term "Race War" around so easily because that shyt (IF it kicks off) will be 1000 times worst than what you're talking about right now.

This///

Truth200

Banned
Daps
We are killing each other more than anyone else and you dudes call people c00ns when it brought up.

9 out of 10 black people in America are killed by other black people but we are in a race war because coli militants say so.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
i think a place like detroit will be too much... they will need to have a full out war if they brought it here.

cacs just leave places like Detroit & Baltimore to be run by black people to prove a point.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Why do you think white people made Obama President for two terms in a country with a black population of only 14%?

Can you explain to us why white people "made" Obama president?

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla

The elites played on the hearts of the people by giving the worst possible candidates on the Republican ticket, an old McCain talking about more war and invading Iran when 75-80% of the country was against it. Their hand was forced to consider Barack just off the strength of that alone. Obama was hand picked and group by the elites for 10 years before he was elected. Obama is Nimrod in the reincarnation and selecting was a sign that they are taking their NWO plans to the next level. He was the perfect puppet, now nikkas are getting completely abused out here and these Edomites really do not give a damn and letting you know it. Even though Obama is a Cushyte, so-called Negroes and so-called white people put the Babylonian label of black on him and it has increased the hatred and isolation of Jake even further because he holds "symbolic" power. Watch this video, you do not need to believe the hosts, just listen to the generals out their own mouth. It is from various meeting that they have had over the years to plan for martial law.

They let you know out right that they brought their men back from where to prepare for a battle here against, certain ethnicities and groups that they are classifying as "tribes" that have behavior that needs to be changed. Who in the hell do you think they are talking about? All of this is on the beloved Obama's watch.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
If this a race war then we are the Japanese post Hiroshima. We lost this war once the atomic bomb called the Crack epidemic dropped on us. I mean we had the means to fight back and we almost literally shot ourselves in the foot.

Compare people who choose to do drugs with the Atomic bombs dropped on the Japanese.

That would be like white heroin users comparing their struggle to the bombing of Germany in WW2.

fOvqj4y.png

Truth200

Banned
Daps
The elites played on the hearts of the people by giving the worst possible candidates on the Republican ticket, an old McCain talking about more war and invading Iran when 75-80% of the country was against it. Their hand was forced to consider Barack just off the strength of that alone.

You might be right because i thought about that before also.

But still if there was really a race war going on i don't understand why cacs made him president.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Honestly i think they thought he would make black people in the US more like him and less like the Chief Keef's they fear.

That's literally the silliest shyt I've seen anyone say in regards to a white nation electing a Black president.

White people elected a Black president because "how can we be racist if we elected a Black man twice?"

Truth200

Banned
Daps
That's literally the silliest shyt I've seen anyone say in regards to a white nation electing a Black president.

White people elected a Black president because "how can we be racist if we elected a Black man twice?"

I honestly think the liberal cacs on the left look to Obama as the safe multicultural black they wan't to live amongst.

The GOP cacs on the right who vote republican would rather blacks stay in the ghetto making rap songs about killing each other.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I honestly think the liberal cacs on the left look to Obama as the safe multicultural black they wan't to live amongst.

The GOP cacs on the right who vote republican would rather blacks stay in the ghetto making rap songs about killing each other.

If the GOP cacs wanted Black's to continue making songs about killing each other they wouldn't complain about Black people continuing to make songs about killing each other.

:francis:

Truth200

Banned
Daps
If the GOP cacs wanted Black's to continue making songs about killing each other they wouldn't complain about Black people continuing to make songs about killing each other.

Fair play....

But i still think at least 30% of white people would rather see black people stuck in the ghetto making rap songs about killing each other.