Let's be clear, we are in a race war

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
You might be right because i thought about that before also.

But still if there was really a race war going on i don't understand why cacs made him president.

The reason you do not understand is because let's face it, Esau is smarter than Jake in this current age we are in. We as a people are going to have a harder time understanding the racial chess game. Because Obama was made to be an anti-war president, these Edomites that hate Jake were more concerned for their safety. Remember, you still had a bunch of Edomites that voted against him. Obama got the Edomite women that did not want to see their sons die in a war that leading up to the election the war was shown to be based on a lie of WMDs. He also got young Edomite liberals and moderates that usually evolve to "good old boys" when they get older. They wanted increased sodomy and relaxed weed laws.

Than there is the lie was exposed on purpose by the elites because it was a precursor to damage Republican credibility to bring in Obama. Trust that the Republican party was fine with Obama being elected, both parties are just full of good actors that make the people feel like they are in control. That is how you run a shadow government, with deception. There are levels to this, you have certain members of each party that are really plugged in with the real elite and they play the game well then you have those that are indoctrinated to play their role that matches the party lines. These are people like many of the black democrats that really have no idea what the hell is going on. Many of them realize that politics is a game to a degree but they are novices and usually stay at that level unlike their Edomite counterparts.

Last edited:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
The war has many layers...

Racism, classism, and culturalism. All leading back to white supremacy.

They have at least three fronts against us. If they miss you with one, they have two others to trap you.

Pay attention to these cacs, they know racism is taboo, they've shifted the thinking to culture. It's how they can say they don't hate black skin, they hate "that thug culture". They're fine with their c00n black friends because those c00ns submit to white cultures dominance.

I've said before, if you're really about fighting white domination, you have to reject the culture too. You can't say you hate my style....but yet you're rockin it!

See that's how they got us in checkmate. Sure we would like to destroy white supremacy, but most of us still want to wear their clothes.

YOU CAN'T HATE ME THEN TURN AROUND AND PLAY WITH MY TOYS!!!