Lets be 100% real, nikkas on the east coast are the best dressed/most style.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I mean all this shyt happen simultaneously. kanye, the cool kids, all the cats from the west coast all played a role in the switch up of fashion.

Idk about Pharrell having any impact bc nikkas was still wearing baggy fits when NERD was poppin.
Pharrell definitely had an impact with the skater look. He kinda spearheaded all that

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
Southern nikkas are known for being the worst dressed.

Never seen people who are obsessed with clolor coordinating

Sneaker, pants, hat, and socks all be one color

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
East Coast NY swag, was heavily influenced by London swag :sas2:nikkas went from wearing XXXXXXXL white tee's, jeans and jackets, to a more fitted style that we was rocking:sas1: bu bu but Tea and crumpets:comeon::comeon: save it

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
East Coast NY swag, was heavily influenced by London swag :sas2:nikkas went from wearing XXXXXXXL white tee's, jeans and jackets, to a more fitted style that we was rocking:sas1: bu bu but Tea and crumpets:comeon::comeon: save it
You act like we were wearing XXXXXXXXXXL tees forever. That was a trend that lasted a few years in the early 2000s but that's it. We wore baggy clothes in the 90s but check how we dressed in the 80s

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
You act like we were wearing XXXXXXXXXXL tees forever. That was a trend that lasted a few years in the early 2000s but that's it. We wore baggy clothes in the 90s but check how we dressed in the 80s
Was speaking more specifally about NY but i do remember reading the Alpo interview on feds mag and he said DMV nikkas influenced a lotta NY swag. Said they always had the extra fly shyt and he would always go back to NY with their swag and stunt on Sons up there.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
This was Atlanta’s dress style before they bit off the out of towners that moved there :mjlol:

1369641185_Dem%20Franchize%20Boyz.jpg

130823-fabo_tuu0e1.jpg

91XS1kl2WHL._SL1500_.jpg

:scust:

And why Soulja Boy’s gear in that pic reminding me of the Ronald McDonald clown :dead:

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Miami nikkas cant dress for shyt. Thry got zero fashion sense. They think all you need is dreads and grillz to be fly. Some will get some designer throw it on with a 4xx tee and some baggy ass jeans :russ::russ:. shyts disgusting.

Facts. Florida nikkas in general be on some cold bama shyt :hhh:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
#truestory

nikkas down south still wearing platinum fubu, gebrauds and south pole with unlaced timbs

Yeah, I stopped rocking those type of baggy clothes well over a decade ago....but many of those dudes think "I can bag bad hoes with this, why dress up?" :ld:

Down south, there is no incentive to dress fresh if you already bagging broads that are well above average.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
DMV nikkas really tried to latch on to NY nikkas ITT :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

I've never seen a region punch below its weight like them nikkas in all facets of Black culture :dead:

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
DMV nikkas really tried to latch on to NY nikkas ITT :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

I've never seen a region punch below its weight like them nikkas in all facets of Black culture :dead:

DMV nikkas are too prideful for our own good to latch on to anything NY :heh: You my dude and all but don’t be dissing my home on some dumb shyt cuz.

As for the rest of your post :childplease:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
DMV nikkas are too prideful for our own good to latch on to anything NY :heh: You my dude and all but don’t be dissing my home on some dumb shyt cuz.

As for the rest of your post :childplease:

Yall been dissing "bamas" from jump
Its not the 80 anymore us country boys running shyt :banderas::banderas::banderas: