Lets be 100% real, nikkas on the east coast are the best dressed/most style.

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
Thread title is bullshyt. The South(Virginia and below to Mississippi) started it all and other people rehash and copy it. From flashy jewelry, to suits and gators, gold teeth and now grills. Even started the black grunge look with the beaters, timbs, and White t-shirts from country brehs. Brehettes with the gaudy nail art (now even White women have "party nails"). The brehs on the West Coast who dress well grandparents are from the South (like Ray J). Also was the country girls who wore afro and braids at first in the 60s and were laughed at before it was in chic during the Black Power movement. Wish I inherited some of my grandparents cool. My parents are very sanitized and lame :mjcry: Maybe I will have cool kids :yeshrug:

Tapp

All Star
Daps
lmfao I was thinking the same shyt..

Soooooo how it plays out in history books
wqOrP43-SEOzfsPzLSWxWg.png

How it plays out in @Tapp head?
-GPOTBpARZClIP3r-wvhEg.png

I need to know...
No I feel embarrassed because that second map makes the most since :francis:

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
nikka said some irrlevant ass city like detriot n chicago:russ:

Cali nikkas dressed like they in san quentin prison nshyt. How many fashion threads have been made and some :flabbynsick: nikka come in talkin “all I need is a fresh pair of cortez and ironed dikkie suit”:flabbynsick:

Southern nikkas wearing dresses nshyt. And have haircuts that are WOAT.

Every breh on earth dresses better than I do.

Why can't I coordinate, brehs... :mjcry:.

Coordinate the xans wit tha lean in my rockstar skinnies :blessed:
Young I didn't wanna take it there but Chitown stole DC style even down to the dreads. this pic like 8 yrs ago. :wow:

this pic is from before Chitown drill music gained notoriety.

58324_107204719341142_100001548444805_53975_261373_n.jpg

049198ef227049069c53a9547c45aac0.jpg

Sb sb

Im not a slutty boy but I dew babby:blessed:

“HUGO boss n foamposites iont rock that other shyt”:blessed:

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
100% facts.

After us is the West since they got alotta street styles people bite rn (Thrasher, Supreme, Vans etc).

Down south slow on fashion except ATL & MIA. Understandable cuz its so humid down here u really cant get super fresh like that.

Midwest....idk. I guess the Chi? But some ppl say they dress like offbrand NYers in the past

Miami nikkas cant dress for shyt. Thry got zero fashion sense. They think all you need is dreads and grillz to be fly. Some will get some designer throw it on with a 4xx tee and some baggy ass jeans :russ::russ:. shyts disgusting.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Breh, we're talking about hood/hip-hop culture.

That 2006-2008 Chicago wave and the the Jerk wave from Cali are the reason most black people today are wearing more fitted clothes, not NY.
This isn’t true. People started rocking more fitted clothes due to the rock star era. The Diplomats and Pharrell have more influence on that than anyone else

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:gucci::gucci::gucci::gucci::gucci::gucci::gucci::gucci::gucci::gucci::gucci::gucci:
Thread title is bullshyt. The South(Virginia and below to Mississippi) started it all and other people rehash and copy it. From flashy jewelry, to suits and gators, gold teeth and now grills. Even started the black grunge look with the beaters, timbs, and White t-shirts from country brehs. Brehettes with the gaudy nail art (now even White women have "party nails"). The brehs on the West Coast who dress well grandparents are from the South (like Ray J). Also was the country girls who wore afro and braids at first in the 60s and were laughed at before it was in chic during the Black Power movement. Wish I inherited some of my grandparents cool. My parents are very sanitized and lame :mjcry: Maybe I will have cool kids :yeshrug:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka said some irrlevant ass city like detriot n chicago:russ:

Cali nikkas dressed like they in san quentin prison nshyt. How many fashion threads have been made and some :flabbynsick: nikka come in talkin “all I need is a fresh pair of cortez and ironed dikkie suit”:flabbynsick:

Southern nikkas wearing dresses nshyt. And have haircuts that are WOAT.

Coordinate the xans wit tha lean in my rockstar skinnies :blessed:

Sb sb

Im not a slutty boy but I dew babby:blessed:

“HUGO boss n foamposites iont rock that other shyt”:blessed:
Whatchu mean breh:rudy:, dc is way more irrelevant than Chicago or detroit.

I mean what really has come out a dc that has had an impact on Contemporary urban culture?:jbhmm: what trends came outta dc?

Yall stay hyping yourselves up like the bay area, but at least the bay made their stamp with less black people :mjlol:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This isn’t true. People started rocking more fitted clothes due to the rock star era. The Diplomats and Pharrell have more influence on that than anyone else
I mean all this shyt happen simultaneously. kanye, the cool kids, all the cats from the west coast all played a role in the switch up of fashion.

Idk about Pharrell having any impact bc nikkas was still wearing baggy fits when NERD was poppin.

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
I mean all this shyt happen simultaneously. kanye, the cool kids, all the cats from the west coast all played a role in the switch up of fashion.

Idk about Pharrell having any impact bc nikkas was still wearing baggy fits when NERD was poppin.

I remember the cool kids but only cause of ye. Billionaire boys club, bape and all those kinda happen around the same time. I remember a few nikkas rocked ice creams but the skater culture didn't catch on in the dmv.

on the east cost I'd say dipset Rockstar era had a big influence.

Like the fit would literally be,
Nike boots,foams, slim leather jack or northface, Gucci, lv, hermes belt, black or white v neck. Skull wallet chain. - shyt I still dress like that minus the skull shyt hahaha.

A little post Tom hardy era, with antik, sevens, by then trues started to fall off like 06-07.

In the dmv I don't think i remember ever really having a hipster or indie following.