Let's admit the cold hard truth about kobe - media ruined Kobe's legit top 3-4 status

Kami

Banned
Daps
kobe fukking a hotel stewardess raw in the ass is the reason he became the nba’s villain.

thats on him and nobody else bro. the nba did save his ass and fixed his image tho

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
kobe fukking a hotel stewardess raw in the ass is the reason he became the nba’s villain.

thats on him and nobody else bro. the nba did save his ass and fixed his image tho

nike not abandoning him throughout that shyt was dope. And eventually led to producing one of the GOAT sneakers ever flyknit Kobe 9 :banderas:

:wow:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I don't even wanna hear Nick Wright punk ass mouth right now. Dude been disrespectful for years.

I keep seeing this but what was he saying?

Was he speaking about on the court or off the court stuff?

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I think people overlook how perfectly the media complemented his villain role while also playing up his superhero role.
Kobe didn’t truly become liked and played up by the media untill the last 5 or 6 years and a lot of that was retraction from the hate Lebron received. Between Colorado and the Shaq fukkery, along with Phil Jackson’s book. Kobe got a lot of hate in the 2000s and was ranked the most disliked basketball player for a few years. They always use to say he would never win one without Shaq, a ball hog, a a$$hole, chase teammates away, narcissistic, rapist etc