Let's admit the cold hard truth about kobe - media ruined Kobe's legit top 3-4 status

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
you listed every player thats past their prime and old what the fukk are u talking bout.....he turned kyrie into a killer :mjgrin:love was knocking down 3's at will, Wade got 2 rings with bron :mjgrin:
all them other nikkas was old or trash :mjlol:

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Bron could have 5 rings now if he played his cards right

Shaq looked like a scrub playing with Bronny

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The guys you mentioned had reduced roles...it's not like they played the same role in LA

Context is everything

Lebron is no Magic who sacrificed his total FGA to make his teammates better
They played reduced roles because they were marginalized according to your definition. You didn't think this one through.

bucks3115

Superstar
Daps
I agree
He still #3 on my list after MJ and KAREEM

But lets not act like kobe got more hate than bron

Lebron is the most scrutinize athlete in the NBA (he get blame for everything, imagine wat people wuld have said if bron did wat KD did )

lets admit that KD is a bytch ass beta male , bron started the superteam but he ddnt join boston or spurs

bucks3115

Superstar
Daps
There is something to it tho...ppl who hate KOBE never bring up his game... they bring up irrelevant stuff to say why they hate him...

During the three peat shaq was the man , especially in the finals

Kobe became one of the goat when shaq left
Still #3 on my list after MJ and KAREEM

waltthizzney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shaq getting the credit for beating the bum ass east when kobe CARRIED THEM through the Greatest Western Conference in HISTORY

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
They played reduced roles because they were marginalized according to your definition. You didn't think this one through.

No top 15 player in the NBA should have their FGA reduced by 40% or more

I thought it through perfectly

Kevin Love should be McHale-esque in Cle but he plays with a system/ball/accolades hog

Last edited:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
There is something to it tho...ppl who hate KOBE never bring up his game... they bring up irrelevant stuff to say why they hate him...
Based on his game only he's top 11-20 all time. Superstans claiming he's top 1-5 instead like in this thread is what results in the "hate."

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
LOL at these POST PLAYERS being better than Kobe? Duncan, Garnett , Shaq? If you cant bring the ball up the court, shoot, or dribble, how are you the best in the leauge, give me a fukking break

It ain't "Dribble Ball" mutherfuccer - it's Basketball.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
The media was SO ready to have the Bron Bron being better than MJ convos this summer but the Warriors dismantling them a halt to that shyt. You had media members out there trying to say he woulda been in the convo just for pushing GS to 6 or 7. I knew what the deal was when all of a sudden this year the media had Bron jumping like 3-4 guys on the all time list :wow:

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
:russ::mjlol::mjgrin: Wasted Peak years they say. I thought Kobe and Shaw were 1a and 1b. Wouldn't being the equivalent of Shaq in his prime make Kobe a prime talent during those years.

:scust:Another horrible Kobe thread.

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
I'M STILL SPEECHLESS.
THIS HURTS ME THE MOST.
THIS CHANGED ME.
Yep ...I thought when MJ and Prince died I felt something about a celebrity I could NEVER feel about a person I don't really know.....but this is different and then with him and I being the same age.. Seeing that 1978-2020 hits wayyy different I was team Kobe since 01 it took me a while to get over his whole Copying MJ thing. But once I leaned in I was in and then when he had his trouble in Colorado us Kobe fans galvanized behind him and he was our guy for better or for worse....man this hurts bad .....