Let your white coworkers touch your hair brehs

151_Pr00f

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the Clouds
Despicable, and shes retarded. I have a afro thats so perfect and huge it borders on wig status and I stll give these crackers the meanest look whenever they ask if its real or lord forbid can they touch my hair. This bytch is lost.

How long it take you to grow your fro out. Im tryna get mine like that but i feel like it wontbe thick enough

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
How long it take you to grow your fro out. Im tryna get mine like that but i feel like it wontbe thick enough

lik 3.5 years but By like year 2 you'll know in your heart of hearts whether to keep going or loc that shyt up :pachaha:

Its a lot of work to have it look cold to. I do more hair care than the women I date very regularly

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Despicable, and shes retarded. I have a afro thats so perfect and huge it borders on wig status and I stll give these crackers the meanest look whenever they ask if its real or lord forbid can they touch my hair. This bytch is lost.
:blessed: Yeah my Afro is big too. I was in Paul Mitchell one time and they were looking at my shrinkage like :mindblown:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
:blessed: Yeah my Afro is big too. I was in Paul Mitchell one time and they were looking at my shrinkage like :mindblown:

I literally have my shyt in twists 90% cuz its easier to manage and I can fly under the radar more. But when its time to step out, you know its time to hit that twistout and sauce on these fools :mjlit:

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
Oh hell naw!

You'd be shocked at the amount of people I have to do Matrix style maneuvers on, on a regular basis trying to touch my locs. I've had people legit ready to fight because I wouldn't allow them to touch my hair. I don't want yo grimey hands in my hair, folks not even washing they hands in the restroom:huhldup:, and asking me "How do you wash it?":hhh:. My go to response for women is "If you touch my hair, I'm touching you back and I already know what hair feels like":mjlit: Usually they back down after that.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
You'd be shocked at the amount of people I have to do Matrix style maneuvers on, on a regular basis trying to touch my locs. I've had people legit ready to fight because I wouldn't allow them to touch my hair. I don't want yo grimey hands in my hair, folks not even washing they hands in the restroom:huhldup:, and asking me "How do you wash it?":hhh:. My go to response for women is "If you touch my hair, I'm touching you back and I already know what hair feels like":mjlit: Usually they back down after that.
:laff:Dude sometimes I think it’s even worse with men b/c I know for a fact chicks take all kinds of liberties.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

My locs are down to my waist and I've never had that problem. White people occasionally say it looks cool or they like it. :mjpls:

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Yep. It’s also some blk females who feel bad about the angry/aggressive blk female tropes, so they go in the opposite direction to be super passive doormats allowing anybody to do anything to them to avoid being labeled as masculine, aggressive, or angry.

Meanwhile, fukk all that shyt. People will hate no matter what u do, so shuckin and jiving don’t do shyt.

Keep ur spoiled milk fingers off of me. I’m not a fukking spectacle. You can ask questions but it’s 2020, google that shyt and stop making a show out of the way people’s hair grows out of their heads naturally. And if me telling somebody off makes me “angry” then so the fukk what. Whites can be so cringeworthy.
:wow: