Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
And if Rick wants to farm, let his ass farm. There wasn't shyt going on and the Council was doing just fine with making important decisions. Carol shouldn't be making any decisions on her own, ever. She's so fukked up from her past that now she's trying to prove to herself that shes not weak that she has lost the humane side of herself. You not gonna bring the human race back by killing/getting innocent humans killed. I agree with her teaching kids to fight but she was clearly across the line already

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What did you think the Council was gonna do instead? Most likely the same shyt. He spared her ass the embarrassment, looks of disgust, and the possibility of Tyrese hunting her ass down especially when he asked her to look after her sister not knowing that she was the one who offed his chick

you're doing a lot of speculating w/o proof. daryl will probably go look for her. although i hope a large portion of the prison gets slaughtered while carols chiling with whatever group set off that radio signal.

Yea, because that will stop the flu..
For all we know the sickness COULD be the flu, that happens during flu season. But it could've been the vegetables from the soil thats full of dead walkers, or the water, or the food, or lack of hygiene, or even the spy doing something foul to the cell block. Karen was locked in a cell isolated from everyone, killing them and setting them on fire wasn't going to stop it, especially considering all the people that were in the same cell block. She might as well have burned it down instead of possibly finding medication to help them

okay you're losing me, they've already stated it's a flu. its not the water or soil, but animals are being affected. i agree that killing ONE of them and setting both on fire wasn't going to stop it. however, they were going to end up with 2 zombies they had to deal with either way, this is something you guys cant ignore. hell, tyrese might be lucky because there's a good chance he would have sung his way right up to a zombie karen.

All the shyt Rick did for them, I agree with Daryl. Let that nikka be a fukking hippy then if he steps up when it counts. Teaching those kids to use knives I can agree with, he taught Carl how to shoot. Calling them weak and shyt though :dahell:. Setting people on fire was not the right call obviously.. but even if it was, who the fukk is she to make that decision:mindblown:

they are weak, shes keeping it 100%. carol would make a better parent for carl right now.. once again, if carol was wrong for what she did. rick was wrong for banishing her w/o group approval.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And if Rick wants to farm, let his ass farm. There wasn't shyt going on and the Council was doing just fine with making important decisions. Carol shouldn't be making any decisions on her own, ever. She's so fukked up from her past that now she's trying to prove to herself that shes not weak that she has lost the humane side of herself. You not gonna bring the human race back by killing/getting innocent humans killed. I agree with her teaching kids to fight but she was clearly across the line already
you cant just be leader when you feel like it. the groups been making decisions for over half a yr w/o farmer rick. he cant all of a sudden catch feelings out of the blue. i mean, shyt, he's partially to blame for sophia being dead

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
you're doing a lot of speculating w/o proof. daryl will probably go look for her. although i hope a large portion of the prison gets slaughtered while carols chiling with whatever group set off that radio signal.

okay you're losing me, they've already stated it's a flu. its not the water or soil, but animals are being affected. i agree that killing ONE of them and setting both on fire wasn't going to stop it. however, they were going to end up with 2 zombies they had to deal with either way, this is something you guys cant ignore. hell, tyrese might be lucky because there's a good chance he would have sung his way right up to a zombie karen.

they are weak, shes keeping it 100%. carol would make a better parent for carl right now.. once again, if carol was wrong for what she did. rick was wrong for banishing her w/o group approval.
Calling a 8 year old kid (or however old she is) weak isn't 100. Thats bad parenting. You not raising killer robots, you're raising kids. You teach them how to become stronger, as Rick did with Carl, and how to be responsible, as Rick does with Carl when he took away his gun and made him do farm work. Still helping the prison out but in a different way then shooting zombies. You don't call them weak and dog 'em for showing love to you either.

And I thought that they were just speculating that it was the flu?? I don't remember them actually confirming what it is, esepcially since they haven't came back with the meds to prove that it works. I think its the flu too, but no one knows for sure.

And thats true, she probably did Tyrese a favor but that still doesn't change the fact that she did it on the low and it wasn't just her call to make. Why do it on the low? Because they probably would've felt like its a stupid ass idea if you don't know what it really is or if you have a chance to help them first.

Then she makes another decision, overriding what Rick was saying, to get those 2 kids killed instead of helping them or teaching them to become assets to the prison. Not everyone is built to be a warrior overnight.. she sure as fukk wasn't. She knew what she was doing when she suggested those kids split up

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
you cant just be leader when you feel like it. the groups been making decisions for over half a yr w/o farmer rick. he cant all of a sudden catch feelings out of the blue. i mean, shyt, he's partially to blame for sophia being dead
And how was he not being a leader when he was still helping to provide for the prison? Because he wasn't active in the council? He was still apart of the council and I got the impression that he could've overruled anyone whenever he felt like it just off of the fact he was the one that really got them all that far.

But Daryl was emerging as a leader and so was others who had talents, training, and skills. Why did he need to carry the load himself, especially when there wasn't really shyt going on? He instilled their fighting system, their food system, and I'm sure just about everything else. He was/is still the boss at the prison, nikka can't take a vacation when shyt becomes routine?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Calling a 8 year old kid (or however old she is) weak isn't 100. Thats bad parenting. You not raising killer robots, you're raising kids. You teach them how to become stronger, as Rick did with Carl, and how to be responsible, as Rick does with Carl when he took away his gun and made him do farm work. Still helping the prison out but in a different way then shooting zombies. You don't call them weak and dog 'em for showing love to you either.

And I thought that they were just speculating that it was the flu?? I don't remember them actually confirming what it is, esepcially since they haven't came back with the meds to prove that it works. I think its the flu too, but no one knows for sure.

And thats true, she probably did Tyrese a favor but that still doesn't change the fact that she did it on the low and it wasn't just her call to make. Why do it on the low? Because they probably would've felt like its a stupid ass idea if you don't know what it really is or if you have a chance to help them first.

Then she makes another decision, overriding what Rick was saying, to get those 2 kids killed instead of helping them or teaching them to become assets to the prison. Not everyone is built to be a warrior overnight.. she sure as fukk wasn't. She knew what she was doing when she suggested those kids split up
i agree with most of what you're saying.carol did do it on the low to avoid resistance, particularly from tyrese i assume. but in regards to the kids, they have to be raised like 'little robots', if you want them to make it to see adulthood.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And how was he not being a leader when he was still helping to provide for the prison? Because he wasn't active in the council? He was still apart of the council and I got the impression that he could've overruled anyone whenever he felt like it just off of the fact he was the one that really got them all that far.

so what you're saying is it's a false democracy from the start, like the united states: :patrice:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
i agree with most of what you're saying.carol did do it on the low to avoid resistance, particularly from tyrese i assume. but in regards to the kids, they have to be raised like 'little robots', if you want them to make it to see adulthood.
We can agree to disagree on the kids then. I wouldn't want a bunch of lil govenors running around, being all heartless and shyt. Thats not the only way to survive or be strong

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
so what you're saying is it's a false democracy from the start, like the united states: :patrice:
lol... in a way. More like, Rick has a lot of pull with everyone, but he trusts them to make the right decisions anyway. He no longer has to be the sole authority on what goes down, but I'm sure they run it by him.

Rick already proved he's the leader. You saw what he did with his precious piglets :to:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We can agree to disagree on the kids then. I wouldn't want a bunch of lil govenors running around, being all heartless and shyt. Thats not the only way to survive or be strong
yeah, i'll agree to disagree on that one

i think during a long enough time table, they all become shanes and governors. that's what makes the story about ricks journey unique, he's one of less than a handful of characters trying to maintain their humanity while still justifiably killing everyone in his way.

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
yeah, i'll agree to disagree on that one

i think during a long enough time table, they all become shanes and governors. that's what makes the story about rocks journey unique, he's one of less than a handful of characters trying to maintain their humanity while still justifiably killing everyone in his way.
Yeah, thats why I like him... And I seriously thought he was gonna kill Carol when that car door didn't open

But Daryl still that guy tho. Rick a good dude but you can tell he struggles with it. Daryl is a genuine good dude to me, but he hadn't had to make the calls Rick has had to make. I think him and Rick gonna bump heads about Carol though. That was his smash buddy

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
and this is why i feel carol was jusified. put them out of their misery and keep it pushing
Then you'll end up killing everyone and not having nothing to push on too.. or nobody to go with you at least

Doc already knew he was gone, but still felt like he could help save others. We know that they can't/won't save them all, but doesn't mean to kill them all before you try.

Plus they need to see if the medication works. If its the flu, it's not just going to magically go away once everyone who has it is dead