Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
we really comparing wat a child does than a grown ass woman? :what: hypocrite or not carol old ass should've known wat it would do :comeon:.....i know everybody in that prison heard tyreese singing to that bish all day, full on simp mode

tyrese would have had to deal with it either way :what: they were both going to die regardless and knowing how bytch made they got tyrese this season, he woulda died trynna hug a zombie or some shyt.

and its like you nikkas are forgetting these people came from a group that tried to KILL them.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
breh, what are u talking about? her teeth were damn near sparkling light. dont let the reflection of her god kissed skin fool ya.

twd-recap-indifference.jpg
She's cute as fukk!!!

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
tyrese would have had to deal with it either way :what: they were both going to die regardless and knowing how bytch made they got tyrese this season, he woulda died trynna hug a zombie or some shyt.

and its like you nikkas are forgetting these people came from a group that tried to KILL them.
then let the shyt happen that way then breh :what:...u dont put it in your own hands and drag em outside like dogs for dude to find while he coming thru with the flowers, heel clappin, doing spins and singing and shyt :stopitslime:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
then let the shyt happen that way then breh :what:...u dont put it in your own hands and drag em outside like dogs for dude to find while he coming thru with the flowers, heel clappin, doing spins and singing and shyt :stopitslime:

nah all of a sudden you nikkas is sensitive. :tf: how bout when rick was about to kill that kid in the barn? only reason he stopped was cus carl stepped in. they're making rick retarded again and you friends will see the hypocrisy as the show continues and rick does much worse just to survive.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
he's only questionable because he has an unknown story and he's black, real talk. :yeshrug:
No, he's questionable because he's been doing some suspect shyt. He's been in 2 failed groups (I wonder how and why did they fail) and for someone so scary/alcohol dependent, how in the f*ck did he survive outside the prison alone. Plus there is no one new has been introduced thats still alive other than the doctor, the little girls, and him, and the doctors story hasn't been revealed yet

It had nothing to do with him being black

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
questions..

why did that hippy chick ana's leg come off??....she said it didn't quite heel right but how did it just come off without the zombies gnawing at it?

Because they forshadowed the shyt out of that, especially by showing the tattoo. Who care tho, bytch got killed because of Carol

isn't hershel sick yet?...took less time for other to catch the swine flu and this dude caught a full blown blood cough from doc S...
Because he's an OG... nah, but if you think about it, only like a day has passed in the past couple of episodes. I wouldn't expect him to get that sick right away. Plus, he been sippin on his grandpa tea :smugbiden:

would rick disown carol for doin the same shyt his son did to that unarmed kid??

all in all i'm for team Carol and Team Carl...they will make waay better leaders than Rick...

Seriously?

What Rick was doing is not even comparable. Those people were active members of the group, who helped and put in work around that place and had people that actually cared about them. Carl f*cked up by killing a kid laying down his arms but the kid was a random nobody who was riding on them. Carol murked 2 people for shyt she didn't even understand fully.

Carol's dumbass wasn't in the position to make that call, thats why they instilled a Council in the first place even if it could've been a good call. That bytch was wack as a softee and now she's even wacker and still has bad judgment. Tyrese was gonna punch that chicks skull in if he had found out

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No, he's questionable because he's been doing some suspect shyt. He's been in 2 failed groups (I wonder how and why did they fail) and for someone so scary/alcohol dependent, how in the f*ck did he survive outside the prison alone. Plus, no one knew has really been introduced thats still alive other than the doctor, the little girls, and him, and the doctors story hasn't been revealed yet

It had nothing to do with him being black
he's survived two groups because he was last survivor, what, do you think he killed them all or something? :rudy:

i watch talking dead and listen to a few podcast, bobs character was described as an ex-army vet dealing with post traumatic stress disorder. so he was already dealing with problems before the zombie apocalypse. only thing thats sneaky or shady about his character, IMO, is his alcoholism.

i want to go on record as being the first to say i dont think the governor has a traitor in the group.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What Rick was doing is not even comparable. Those people were active members of the group, who helped and put in work around that place and had people that actually cared about them. Carl f*cked up by killing a kid laying down his arms but the kid was a random nobody who was riding on them. Carol murked 2 people for shyt she didn't even understand fully.

THAT BOY, KAREN, AND DAVE WERE FROM THE SAME fukkING GROUP!

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
THAT BOY, KAREN, AND DAVE WERE FROM THE SAME fukkING GROUP!
And? that doesn't change the fact that they had put in work at the fukking prison and had people there that cared about them, does it?

What did the kid do for them? And Carl is a fukking child forced into a fukked up situation, he's gonna have his moments. Carol is a grown, old ass woman. I'm not saying Carl wasn't wrong, I'm saying that Carol is still an idiot.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And? that doesn't change the fact that they had put in work at the fukking prison and had people there that cared about them, does it?

What did the kid do for them? And Carl is a fukking child forced into a fukked up situation, he's gonna have his moments. Carol is a grown, old ass woman. I'm not saying Carl wasn't wrong, I'm saying that Carol is still an idiot.

they're all forced into a fukked up situation. my point is group B was working with the govenor. they wanted to kill the prison group, same with the kid. i dont think what carl did was wrong though, the boy was reaching in and didnt drop the gun soon enough.

carols actions didn't warrant banishment. i mean rick let merle join the group and he had just tried to kill some of their members a few days prior :comeon:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
he's survived two groups because he was last survivor, what, do you think he killed them all or something? :rudy:

i watch talking dead and listen to a few podcast, bobs character was described as an ex-army vet dealing with post traumatic stress disorder. so he was already dealing with problems before the zombie apocalypse. only thing thats sneaky or shady about his character, IMO, is his alcoholism.

i want to go on record as being the first to say i dont think the governor has a traitor in the group.
I didn't watch the talking dead, so all I know about him is that he was an Army medic now with an alcohol problem. Non of that means that he couldn't betray anyone or be a spy.

And why would they bring that background story up if he didn't, especially after damn near shooting Daryl over some cognac?

But I'm not saying shyt except this is WHY I think he's the one. I could be wrong and kinda hope that I am. I feel bad for dude

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And why would they bring that background story up if he didn't, especially after damn near shooting Daryl over some cognac?

i never said his background story wont matter :whoa: we'll just to have to see. i assume he'll actually go out as a hero in the end

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
they're all forced into a fukked up situation. my point is group B was working with the govenor. they wanted to kill the prison group, same with the kid. i dont think what carl did was wrong though, the boy was reaching in and didnt drop the gun soon enough.

carols actions didn't warrant banishment. i mean rick let merle join the group and he had just tried to kill some of their members a few days prior :comeon:
Yea, but they not all stabbing people and setting bodies on fire, are they?

Carol is lucky she just got banished, no way in fukk was Rick gonna look Tyrese in the face and not say nothing after knowing what she did. The bytch was making executive decisions in the prison, ON THE LOW, without consulting ANYONE else.. especially the council she was a part of.

Everyone in the group is trying to look after the best interest of the group to survive, but they not doing dumb shyt on the low with no remorse. She was starting to feel like she knew what was best for the group than anyone else. She was becoming a problem that Rick went ahead and solved a head of time.

And Rick did that shyt for Daryl. He didnt really give a fukk about Merle.. You got to sleep next to Carol with one fukking eye open because if you sneeze the chick is gonna stab you in the head

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea, but they not all stabbing people and setting bodies on fire, are they?

Carol is lucky she just got banished, no way in fukk was Rick gonna look Tyrese in the face and not say nothing after knowing what she did. The bytch was making executive decisions in the prison, ON THE LOW, without consulting ANYONE else.. especially the council she was a part of.

same thing rick is doing by kicking carol out the group w/o consulting the council, see how easy that is?

Everyone in the group is trying to look after the best interest of the group to survive, but they not doing dumb shyt on the low with no remorse.

she didn't do anything dumb, and i suspect from the sneak peak trailers of next weeks episode. they'll wish they just set fire to that entire side of the prison. :

She was starting to feel like she knew what was best for the group than anyone else. She was becoming a problem that Rick went ahead and solved a head of time.

And Rick did that shyt for Daryl. He didnt really give a fukk about Merle.. You got to sleep next to Carol with one fukking eye open because if you sneeze the chick is gonna stab you in the head

nooo, the problem is rick has become a goddamn traumatized hippy, and has forgotten what goes on in the outside those walls. teaching those kids to use knives was the right idea. killing those two and ending their suffering before they had another patrick situation was also the right move.

and it dont really matter why rick did it, he still did it

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
same thing rick is doing by kicking carol out the group w/o consulting the council, see how easy that is?
What did you think the Council was gonna do instead? Most likely the same shyt. He spared her ass the embarrassment, looks of disgust, and the possibility of Tyrese hunting her ass down especially when he asked her to look after her sister not knowing that she was the one who offed his chick

didn't do anything dumb, and i suspect from the sneak peak trailers of next weeks episode. they'll wish they just set fire to that entire side of the prison. :
Yea, because that will stop the flu..
For all we know the sickness COULD be the flu, that happens during flu season. But it could've been the vegetables from the soil thats full of dead walkers, or the water, or the food, or lack of hygiene, or even the spy doing something foul to the cell block. Karen was locked in a cell isolated from everyone, killing them and setting them on fire wasn't going to stop it, especially considering all the people that were in the same cell block. She might as well have burned it down instead of possibly finding medication to help them

, the problem is rick has become a goddamn traumatized hippy, and has forgotten what goes on in the outside those walls. teaching those kids to use knives was the right idea. killing those two and ending their suffering before they had another patrick situation was also the right move.

and it dont really matter why rick did it, he still did it

All the shyt Rick did for them, I agree with Daryl. Let that nikka be a fukking hippy then if he steps up when it counts. Teaching those kids to use knives I can agree with, he taught Carl how to shoot. Calling them weak and shyt though :dahell:. Setting people on fire was not the right call obviously.. but even if it was, who the fukk is she to make that decision:mindblown:

Last edited: