Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
and this is why i feel carol was jusified. put them out of their misery and keep it pushing
These people are trying to build a community that maintains the standards of civilized society yet you think they should just go around murdering members of that society with impunity? Carol taking it upon herself to be an Angel of Death is justifiably frowned upon within the societal structure that was set up within the prison.
And Rick banishing her is a total leadership decision because he weighed the options of sending Carol away or bringing her back and having the reality of what she did tear their new society apart. If he brought her back there would be the issue of Tyreese wanting vengeance, a culture of distrust being established at the prison, deciding if she should be punished which would possibly tear the group apart with different factions choosing sides. It would have been a mess.
Rick chose the option that would be less destructive to the group.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
gov.jpg
Tara from the comic

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok, here's something I haven't seen mentioned: the numbers on the gas station sign spell out "hell". 4377 upside down.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Ok, here's something I haven't seen mentioned: the numbers on the gas station sign spell out "hell". 4377 upside down.
thanks for that insight captain obvious

in further late-breaking news ... them bytches on american horror story covent be on some magic shyt yo

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Check out my video spoiler I put up yesterday, notice anyone in the group that should be gone? There will be blood in the next 2 episodes.
i wish i didn't see that :why: that gave too much away, WAYYYY too much. BUT DOES IT NOT PROVE I WAS RIGHT? :usure:

Francis White

Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
i wish i didn't see that :why: that gave too much away, WAYYYY too much. BUT DOES IT NOT PROVE I WAS RIGHT? :usure:
Lol there is another out that gives even more info out, they got sneak peaks up to episode 8 out. Let's say the Gov has evolved into more of the comic version. All humanity is lost with him now. If you want look for a peak at episode live bait.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol there is another out that gives even more info out, they got sneak peaks up to episode 8 out. Let's say the Gov has evolved into more of the comic version. All humanity is lost with him now. If you want look for a peak at episode live bait.

you've gotta learn how to wrap this shyt up in spoilers. im cool on whatever vids you have. please dont post theories you've pieced together from these spoilers

Francis White

Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
you've gotta learn how to wrap this shyt up in spoilers. im cool on whatever vids you have. please dont post theories you've pieced together from these spoilers
I tried but iPhone is acting up. On another site with more hardcore fans, they got pics of season 4B up, not going to post those but whoever does security for the show should be fired. .

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i just rewatched that sneak peak and after analyzing :damn:

where the fukk is everyone, tyrese, herschel, beth, bob, daryl :damn: