Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
questions..

why did that hippy chick ana's leg come off??....she said it didn't quite heel right but how did it just come off without the zombies gnawing at it?

why isn't hershel sick yet?...took less time for other to catch the swine flu and this dude caught a full blown blood cough from doc S...

why would rick disown carol for doin the same shyt his son did to that unarmed kid??

all in all i'm for team Carol and Team Carl...they will make waay better leaders than Rick...

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
questions..

why did that hippy chick ana's leg come off??....she said it didn't quite heel right but how did it just come off without the zombies gnawing at it?

poor writing but we're supposed to assume the zombies did it.

why isn't hershel sick yet?...took less time for other to catch the swine flu and this dude caught a full blown blood cough from doc S...

the flu thats going around is like spanish flu. it specifically targetted healthy adults. usually skipped kids and the elderly.

why would rick disown carol for doin the same shyt his son did to that unarmed kid??

because ricks a ho ass hypocrite

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Brehs this show is getting too LOST like. Where the fukk they getting all that gas from? There isn't that many stranded cars.

That wasn't a Henny bottle right? that ol'boy stole. :russ:

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_mvqjauQkwA1qj0qe1o3_400.gif

This was hard to watch. Worst than Lori's death :damn:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

all in all i'm for team Carol and Team Carl...they will make waay better leaders than Rick...

Carl shooting a dude who was just part of an armed attacking party 5 minutes earlier and Carol stabbing two people that were a part of her own group while they slept are completely different situations.
And I fully understand Carol's motivations for doing what she did but the way she did it was wrong as hell. She showed a recklessness and detached ruthlessness that made her totally untrustworthy.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
:rudy: Carol aint make no right decisions. She straight up killed them folks outta pure fear. In the past she froze up outta fear now she's overreacting outta it. They were coughing and locked up in a damn cell. If they were disease, the stupid bytch got herself infected by bleeding them then dragging the bloody bodies out into the yard. Rick should've deaded her.:camby:

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Carol went in on shorty. shyt was mad funny.

Don't call me mom stupid. Ever again. In your entire life. :pacspit:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
g4p2.png
nikkas hating on D'Angelo for tryna get his drink on? It's the zombie apocalypse and dude is just tryna get turnt up. If he finds a bottle of Hypnotiq y'all will see his vision when he has Maggie popping that p*ssy for a real nikka after a couple Incredible Hulks. God knows what Michonne's liable to do when she gets a little of that Henny Pure White in her system:shaq:Daryl was wrong for punking D like that tho. I haven't seen a nikka get sonned like that since Deebo was running nikkas for their shyt in Friday. Watch Daryl be the first one to come try and get a swig of that XO
55uo.png
He's gonna hit the yak extra hard once he finds out Rick sent Carol to the bushes. He's been hitting the dust outta that p*ssy all season:damn: Rick made the right choice, though. Carol's demonry was getting outta hand. Straight up told that little girl "Don't call me mom":birdman:. I've heard of hard on hoes, but hard on kids?:dwillhuh: She straight up sent those two handicapped, can't bust their guns cacs to their death. The dude deserved it though. What kinda apricot toss was that?
qfp6.png
The shyt landed right on that zombie and was marinating in zombie juices. Nobody's gonna eat that apricot after that
olo0.png
Calling the zombies skin eaters and shyt. They feasted on more than just that bytches skin:mjpls: Even the zombies wouldn't fukk with Lori's struggle pancakes, doe. I'm shocked Carl da gawd grew up to be this trill with all the vital nutrients he was deprived of with Lori's cooking:wow: Pulpy orange juice, dry pancakes, undercooked sausage, burnt bacon and she didn't even make any hash browns:what:
post of the week.
:laff:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:rudy: Carol aint make no right decisions. She straight up killed them folks outta pure fear. In the past she froze up outta fear now she's overreacting outta it. They were coughing and locked up in a damn cell. If they were disease, the stupid bytch got herself infected by bleeding them then dragging the bloody bodies out into the yard. Rick should've deaded her.:camby:

how come everybody overlooks the fact carol said one of them was already dead and the other was puking up blood? what's the point of waiting for them to turn?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brehs this show is getting too LOST like. Where the fukk they getting all that gas from? There isn't that many stranded cars.

it shouldn't be that hard to find gas in a world where 90% of the population is dead

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
because ricks a ho ass hypocrite
we really comparing wat a child does to a grown ass woman? :what: hypocrite or not carol old ass should've known wat it would do :comeon:.....i know everybody in that prison heard tyreese singing to that bish all day, full on simp mode

:dahell: theres like 2 billion cars out there :dwillhuh:....and clearly they go miles outside the prison for supplies :comeon: driving in ford focuses and shyt gettin 35mpg outta them bishes :jawalrus:

Last edited:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
how come everybody overlooks the fact carol said one of them was already dead and the other was puking up blood? what's the point of waiting for them to turn?

She killed the only other person who could refute that claim. Unless their blood was acidic, there was no reason for Carol to kill her. You really okay living with a cac, on a power trip, that goes around unilaterally deciding who's a threat behind people's backs? I think Shane is a pathetic POS but at least he put shyt like this up to vote. Who the fukk is Carol?:upsetfavre: bytch only relevant cuz Darrel da gawd tolerates her. The bytch spent two seasons wanting to die.:comeon:Who the fukk is Carol doe?:pacspit: Yall saw how she reacted to that zombie in that house, she aint about that life. :aicmon: Carol, really?