Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
wait a minute, rick burned that shirt. is this a deleted scene :wtb: you playin mind games over there, fukkboy
nope, how can a scene be deleted from season 4? remember the trailer at from comicon? they should Bob outside with the gun and he goes back in when someone stars screaming, that never happened also. this a scene that was cut from a promo trailer leading into season 4b.

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That is just a promotional scene (firepit scene)... not part of the actual storyline/season.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nope, how can a scene be deleted from season 4? remember the trailer at from comicon? they should Bob outside with the gun and he goes back in when someone stars screaming, that never happened also. this a scene that was cut from a promo trailer leading into season 4b.

that scene did happen, they just added in the scream. :wtb: rick burned that shirt when he burned the farm down. he's been using that same dirty ass shirt since s1, where did he get another 1. :leostare:

Francis White

Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
That is just a promotional scene (firepit scene)... not part of the actual storyline/season.
Live Bait
Season 4, Episode 6
the working title of this episode was called "Rise"
the fire pit scene was shot to gauge a reaction from a test audience on how a scenario could play out. they are going to introduce a ton of new people soon. at least 10 and some will be recurring. i am not going to post the twitter pics that the cast took where they take out leaving cast members for a dinner, they also did a dedication to 1 member by wearing an item of clothing he always wears. That cast dinner pic is crazy, like i said i will give all my coli cash away if the Gov does not appear in the next 2 episodes and that they reveal the traitor.

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Live Bait
Season 4, Episode 6
the working title of this episode was called "Rise"
the fire pit scene was shot to gauge a reaction from a test audience on how a scenario could play out. they are going to introduce a ton of new people soon. at least 10 and some will be recurring. i am not going to post the twitter pics that the cast took where they take out leaving cast members for a dinner, they also did a dedication to 1 member by wearing an item of clothing he always wears. That cast dinner pic is crazy, like i said i will give all my coli cash away if the Gov does not appear in the next 2 episodes and that they reveal the traitor.

It is widely known that episode 6 and 7 are going to be Governor-centric episodes. Episode 8 is when the assault at the prison will start, there will be casualties, and then we start Episode 9 back in February.

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
I tried but iPhone is acting up. On another site with more hardcore fans, they got pics of season 4B up, not going to post those but whoever does security for the show should be fired. .

Then stay out of the thread until you get your shyt sorted out. Also nobody gives a fukk about this other site you speak of... You've got a history of dropping spoilers about different shows so if i see it happen one more time i'm gonna make an example out of you :ufdup:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
these dudes need a separate thread for all this spoiler talk :beli:

Francis White

Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Then stay out of the thread until you get your shyt sorted out. Also nobody gives a fukk about this other site you speak of... You've got a history of dropping spoilers about different shows so if i see it happen one more time i'm gonna make an example out of you :ufdup:
wtf? all my stuff is in tags, what are you ranting about? i didnt post any pics from that site, i posted that video from amc , anybody could post that, all the new actors for the new season are on the AMC website and from the inside hollywood article. what spoiler did i post without a tag? if i did post one point it out and i will remove it.