Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bob is the spy , he was in the comics. The flu started Woodbury , dumb ass Milton thinking he curing the zombie disease. .

- bob in the comics is not the same bob on the show. and even if he were the same character, you predicting he's a traitor because of the comics isn't a big win.

- thats your own bullshyt theory. when truth be told, i'm certain glenn mazarra wasn't thinking this flu concept when he started season 3. as kirkman and others have stated, this is a new concept they recently came up with to increase the threat of walkers.

i dont even know why you believe such an idiotic theory. they've already stated on talking dead, and several podcast that they fashioned the flu virus from the spanish flu. has shyt all to do with woodbury and the only reason it's so deadly is because it's gone completely unchecked.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I think Bob is the spy too. He's the only person thats been introduced thats very questionable.. unless they do something dramatic and make it one of the likeable characters. But the way he worries about Ty throws me off.

And i don't blame Bob for trying to get his sip on either, but homie was willing to die for that bottle. He got a problem and didn't even give a fukk about them pills

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think Bob is the spy too. He's the only person thats been introduced thats very questionable.. unless they do something dramatic and make it one of the likeable characters. But the way he worries about Ty throws me off.

And i don't blame Bob for trying to get his sip on either, but homie was willing to die for that bottle. He got a problem and didn't even give a fukk about them pills
he's only questionable because he has an unknown story and he's black, real talk. :yeshrug:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
I love this show, but I can't wait for the return of Game of Thrones.

images

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I love this show, but I can't wait for the return of Game of Thrones.

images
gET THE fukk OUTTA HERE. hE'S IN gAME OF tHRONES NOW? :ohhh:

^ I'm not going to edit that. I genuinely jumped to a reply not thinking about taking off caps lock and pressing send before spell checking.

Ain't no way he's in Game of Thrones...right?:russ:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
there still is the issue of who was feeding the zombies rats :patrice:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Can someone explain why these people rock short sleeves and not leather jackets brehs? You know, some shyt that's hard to bite through.

Chainmall armor and graffiti cans for me if a zombie outbreak happen. the chainmall is light enough to wear and hard as hell to bite thru , the grafitti spray is to aimed at the walkers face , if they cant see they cant do shyt.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
yeah thats fine but it really isn't a fukking prediction if WE ALL know for a fact he's coming back for season 4 :comeon:
true but the bet was on the cause of the flu virus, i maybe wrong on that, no bet on that but the Gov will come back like Walter Frey literately, i admit some of my theory's are out there so no coli cash on the virus cause, but the Gov is there.