Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
yes, its reaching. :heh: christ, reaching BAD. i could tell how insufferable you were doing the run of LOST.
Never saw lost ever. I'm right about what's happening. Just watch the next 2 episodes and see, I will give all my coli cash on being right.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Never saw lost ever. I'm right about what's happening. Just watch the next 2 episodes and see, I will give all my coli cash on being right.
i've been watching your predictions for walking dead and breaking bad, and you have NEVER been right.

what do you think is going to happen in the next two episodes again? cus ill take that coli cash

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it was all about trust - and I don't think it was just Carol's actions that Rick couldn't trust, but the fact that she was taking these actions and making these decisions in the dark, without anyone knowing. I think he was remembering that she tried to get Carl to lie to him about her training the children as well.

I think for Rick, the trust issue with Carol is that she felt she had the right to make these decisions that had huge impacts on everyone else, but didn't feel she needed to do it in the open.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
g4p2.png
nikkas hating on D'Angelo for tryna get his drink on? It's the zombie apocalypse and dude is just tryna get turnt up. If he finds a bottle of Hypnotiq y'all will see his vision when he has Maggie popping that p*ssy for a real nikka after a couple Incredible Hulks. God knows what Michonne's liable to do when she gets a little of that Henny Pure White in her system:shaq:Daryl was wrong for punking D like that tho. I haven't seen a nikka get sonned like that since Deebo was running nikkas for their shyt in Friday. Watch Daryl be the first one to come try and get a swig of that XO
55uo.png
He's gonna hit the yak extra hard once he finds out Rick sent Carol to the bushes. He's been hitting the dust outta that p*ssy all season:damn: Rick made the right choice, though. Carol's demonry was getting outta hand. Straight up told that little girl "Don't call me mom":birdman:. I've heard of hard on hoes, but hard on kids?:dwillhuh: She straight up sent those two handicapped, can't bust their guns cacs to their death. The dude deserved it though. What kinda apricot toss was that?
qfp6.png
The shyt landed right on that zombie and was marinating in zombie juices. Nobody's gonna eat that apricot after that
olo0.png
Calling the zombies skin eaters and shyt. They feasted on more than just that bytches skin:mjpls: Even the zombies wouldn't fukk with Lori's struggle pancakes, doe. I'm shocked Carl da gawd grew up to be this trill with all the vital nutrients he was deprived of with Lori's cooking:wow: Pulpy orange juice, dry pancakes, undercooked sausage, burnt bacon and she didn't even make any hash browns:what:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
g4p2.png
nikkas hating on D'Angelo for tryna get his drink on? It's the zombie apocalypse and dude is just tryna get turnt up. If he finds a bottle of Hypnotiq y'all will see his vision when he has Maggie popping that p*ssy for a real nikka after a couple Incredible Hulks. God knows what Michonne's liable to do when she gets a little of that Henny Pure White in her system:shaq:Daryl was wrong for punking D like that tho. I haven't seen a nikka get sonned like that since Deebo was running nikkas for their shyt in Friday. Watch Daryl be the first one to come try and get a swig of that XO
55uo.png
He's gonna hit the yak extra hard once he finds out Rick sent Carol to the bushes. He's been hitting the dust outta that p*ssy all season:damn: Rick made the right choice, though. Carol's demonry was getting outta hand. Straight up told that little girl "Don't call me mom":birdman:. I've heard of hard on hoes, but hard on kids?:dwillhuh: She straight up sent those two handicapped, can't bust their guns cacs to their death. The dude deserved it though. What kinda apricot toss was that?
qfp6.png
The shyt landed right on that zombie and was marinating in zombie juices. Nobody's gonna eat that apricot after that
olo0.png
Calling the zombies skin eaters and shyt. They feasted on more than just that bytches skin:mjpls: Even the zombies wouldn't fukk with Lori's struggle pancakes, doe. I'm shocked Carl da gawd grew up to be this trill with all the vital nutrients he was deprived of with Lori's cooking:wow: Pulpy orange juice, dry pancakes, undercooked sausage, burnt bacon and she didn't even make any hash browns:what:
Obarth the god does it again :wow:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I predict the spy and cause of the flu will be revealed and that the Gov will appear in a scene soon.
how did you predict the spy? they've been speculating that before the season started. better yet, who is the spy since the show hasn't revealed anything as of yet? :comeon: show me where you predicted the cause of the flu because it's gone virtually unanswered as well

edit: Ohhh, you predict the gov will appear soon. well NO shyt, really? next you're going to tell me morgan and carol will reappear on the show :comeon:

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Rick did Carol a f*cking favor by giving her supplies and letting her ride. Tyrese wasn't gonna sleep until he killed her if he makes it back to camp alive And then once everybody found out what she did they probably would've kicked her out the prison anyway.

Daryl would've gave her the :dahell::wow::snoop: combo face and she'd be butt-hurt about it

Her head was getting too big with all this new-found confidence of murdering nikkas and smashing open zombies. She making executive decisions on things thats not her call, getting people killed because she got that "Survival of the fittest" mentality when just a year ago she was the weakest link, but nobody offed her or sent her out to do things she wasn't capable of. Calling 8 year old girls weak and sh*t:usure:

She turning into a heartless fool. I wouldn't be surprised if she found the Gov and teamed up with him

Last edited:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Can someone explain why these people rock short sleeves and not leather jackets brehs? You know, some shyt that's hard to bite through.
Daryl didn't get that membership at L.A Fitness to be rocking leather jackets, my dude:dahell:

D'Angelo and Cutty have been doing prison workouts like those nikkas from the Mighty D-Block peformance at the Source Awards. That's why Cutty took so long washing his shirt in that muddy river. He was hoping Michonne would scope him out:shaq:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
how did you predict the spy? they've been speculating that before the season started. better yet, who is the spy since the show hasn't revealed anything as of yet? :comeon: show me where you predicted the cause of the flu because it's gone virtually unanswered as well
Bob is the spy , he was in the comics. The flu started Woodbury , dumb ass Milton thinking he curing the zombie disease. .