Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i thought her teet were yellow because she was sick to be honest, like Glen but she has a higher resistance to that flu, like Hershel. She was out in the field longer than them with walkers as pets for at least 10 months in constant contact with them, she had to be exposed but has built up an immunity from it. Remember last year when Andrea was sick with the flu? Michonne was fine then and got Andrea medicine and the Govs crew nursed her back to health.:ohhh: matter of fact Milton was running all types of test on people there, without a doubt someone from Woodbury is a carrier of that sickness.
your reaching as usual.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
your reaching as usual.
well Andrea was sick last year and Milton was doing experiments with the walkers last year but that's reaching? He had them tied to tables trying to reach them with music and candles, Gov had his kid chained up and they had walker fights all the time, they were out there catching them like dogs. You have a better idea on why the people sick? Maggie, her sister and Hershel kept walkers in a barn and were close to them but they not sick.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I don't have an issue with what Carol did in theory but I agree with Rick tossing her in the bushes too.
Carol taking it upon herself to eliminate the threat of the virus was not an out of line idea but for her to forgo The Council and just go around shanking folks in the dome and setting them on fire was not cool. And despite the repeated attempts by Rick to get even a glimpse of remorse or contrition from Carol, she kept that shyt just way too gully in her continued insistence that what she did (and how she did it) was right.
She is a loose cannon now. For all Rick knows Carol might decide to set the while of death row on fire and kill everyone in there.
If Carl shows up looking too sweaty from farming then Carol might knife him. Little Judith coughs one time too many and Carol will probably decide to slump Lil Asskicker. She is not reliable or trustworthy anymore because she has shown herself to be perfectly fine doing extreme things without discussing them with anyone.
Plus Cutty would have tried to kill her dead in a fit of rage brought on by his overdone "I lost my white girlfriend" grief.

Ze Pequeno

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
tumblr_lk1jnij9gu1qao9sno1_500.jpg

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
well Andrea was sick last year and Milton was doing experiments with the walkers last year but that's reaching? He had them tied to tables trying to reach them with music and candles, Gov had his kid chained up and they had walker fights all the time, they were out there catching them like dogs. You have a better idea on why the people sick? Maggie, her sister and Hershel kept walkers in a barn and were close to them but they not sick.

yes, its reaching. :heh: christ, reaching BAD. i could tell how insufferable you were doing the run of LOST.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Breh... that is here natural appearance. You think they are putting makeup on her to look like that? :pachaha:

You have some self-hate issues breh. :ufdup:

And here being the worst actor on the show? The majority of the people who watch they show who consider her their fav character would like to have a word w/ you...

Find women with poor oral hygiene attractive breh. I have self hat issue because I dont like butter teeth? bytch looking like :mjheh: with dreads

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
i thought her teet were yellow because she was sick to be honest, like Glen but she has a higher resistance to that flu, like Hershel. She was out in the field longer than them with walkers as pets for at least 10 months in constant contact with them, she had to be exposed but has built up an immunity from it. Remember last year when Andrea was sick with the flu? Michonne was fine then and got Andrea medicine and the Govs crew nursed her back to health.:ohhh: matter of fact Milton was running all types of test on people there, without a doubt someone from Woodbury is a carrier of that sickness.

Nikka is you serious?:comeon: The actress is from England, them nikkas don't give a fukk about their teeth. They don't do any of that shyt that American actors do. Don't bleach them shyts or straighten them shyts.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Karen's ass in that reconstruction was :whew:

what if.... that little girl killed them 2 and carol is just covering for her?

:whoa:, It was Carol breh, this last episode clearly established that. she's not covering for anyone. At the start of the episode the little girl said she's not scared of dying because "she gets to come back"[as a walker] and is still "something" and "someone", this is after the murder, so why would she murder them if she believed that?, it makes no sense.