Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
How Rick going to throw OG Carol in the bushes, just because she made her own "prison decision":rudy: The fool D' Angelo going to get the whole crew kill over a bottle:wtf: I hope Rick abandoning Carol comes back and haunt his ass like the Ghost of Lori:pacspit:

:dead: At first I didnt realize the others had bags on, and thought that he was losing all the meds. Nikka more addicted than he was in prison on The Wire.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
nikka shut the fukk

u And about Michonne with yellow teeth and savage looking...

fukk you want a fair/light dkin halle berry looking bish? FOH. She's a real looking woman. ..and she looks strong. Relax with that.

We have black characters who are more than one dimensional. That's better than if Ty was just playing Mr. T from A Team just murdering zombies left and right without any personality.

Ole dude with the drinking problem... atleast he's not a "red shirt" with no lines just waiting to be killed.

Let the show breath nikka, the most interesting characters on the show now are black.

What the fukk is a fair skin lite skin halle berry?:futurehuh: Nobody mentioned skin breh. Everyone else looks groomed on this show. Rick got a slick back and groomed beard. D lined up. Why she gotta be the only one with piss yellow teeth. bytch is the worst actor on the show also. Lines and delivery so wooden. Whats so good about Ty character? The fact he's an emotional simp dry humping zombies because some bytch he barely knew got killed? Or that D is an alkie ready to kill over a fif of henn? Deal with it bro this show has some stereotypes. Carol and how they handle this illness has been the highlight so far this season

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
What the fukk is a fair skin lite skin halle berry?:futurehuh: Nobody mentioned skin breh. Everyone else looks groomed on this show. Rick got a slick back and groomed beard. D lined up. Why she gotta be the only one with piss yellow teeth. bytch is the worst actor on the show also. Lines and delivery so wooden. Whats so good about Ty character? The fact he's an emotional simp dry humping zombies because some bytch he barely knew got killed? Or that D is an alkie ready to kill over a fif of henn? Deal with it bro this show has some stereotypes. Carol and how they handle this illness has been the highlight so far this season
Breh... that is here natural appearance. You think they are putting makeup on her to look like that? :pachaha:

You have some self-hate issues breh. :ufdup:

And here being the worst actor on the show? The majority of the people who watch they show who consider her their fav character would like to have a word w/ you...

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
ive hated carol since season 1.. now that she's OG carol johnson im really gonna miss her

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis

:dead: bruh where is that Future pic from

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
they werent all sick at the time, it was still dormant

but now a bunch of people are sick, so apparently killing and burning them didn't accomplish much

obviously Tyrese wouldn't be happy if he found out the truth, but I doubt the others would be too cool with it either. it's not exactly a comforting feeling knowing that someone might perceive you as a threat, and stab you under the ear in your sleep

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
but now a bunch of people are sick, so apparently killing and burning them didn't accomplish much

obviously Tyrese wouldn't be happy if he found out the truth, but I doubt the others would be too cool with it either. it's not exactly a comforting feeling knowing that someone might perceive you as a threat, and stab you under the ear in your sleep
who cares about whats comforting? its not comforting being in a prison with ppl who are going to die for certain.

the 2 ppl that died would have died regardless. carols solution didnt help, but ricks is a hypocritical weenie

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
My boy Rick giving Carol that ether :whoo::wow::myman:

:heh:@ nikkas on here attacking Rick for making the correct decision, did you not watch the last three episodes, Carol transformed into a female Shane and straight up butchered two people in quarantine who have been at the camp for 7 months in a premeditated attack and showed no remorse, then in this ep she intentionally sent two people two their deaths. Rick wanted them to wait at the house where they would be safe, but Carol wanted them to search outside and played on their enthusiasm to gain Rick and Carol's trust, despite knowing that they couldn't even fire a gun properly or that knives could be used to kill Walkers. Look at how she didn't want to wait for the other guy.

Rick summed it up perfectly, if it was just him, Carl, Judith and Carol left, could he trust her?, of course not.

Furthermore Carol coming back would have caused divides and friction in the group, this is during a flu epidemic, that big baby Tyrese would have killed her aswell. Rick also left her with a bunch of supplies, a car, a gun and gave her a fresh start, it's not like he just left her stranded in the middle of nowhere.

Daryl's probably gonna try and find her when he gets back, Carol will probably end up in Sanctuary.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
is that also true for Glen and everyone that's sick now?
the first two that died showed symptons long before glenn. hell, glenn was digging their ditches, so along with herschels home remedy, they were afforded an extra day or so. i predict almost the entirity of group b dies from this sickness. did yall already forget how fast patrick turned

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
the first two that died showed symptons long before glenn. hell, glenn was digging their ditches, so along with herschels home remedy, they were afforded an extra day or so. i predict almost the entirity of group b dies from this sickness. did yall already forget how fast patrick turned

they should have already died if they went as fast as Patrick. I'm not sure if that has some sort of explanation (possibly involving Hershel's secret sauce), or if it's just a plot-device. that kinda gets into what I said last week as far as how 'scientifically sound' this plot is. I assume Daryl and crew will arrive 'just in time' to save some people

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
they should have already died if they went as fast as Patrick. I'm not sure if that has some sort of explanation (possibly involving Hershel's secret sauce), or if it's just a plot-device. that kinda gets into what I said last week as far as how 'scientifically sound' this plot is. I assume Daryl and crew will arrive 'just in time' to save some people

i agree that its a plot device but the reason everyone didnt drop dead at once is because its a flu. just a strain of flu thats known to attack the healthy and avoid the elderly and children.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
i thought her teet were yellow because she was sick to be honest, like Glen but she has a higher resistance to that flu, like Hershel. She was out in the field longer than them with walkers as pets for at least 10 months in constant contact with them, she had to be exposed but has built up an immunity from it. Remember last year when Andrea was sick with the flu? Michonne was fine then and got Andrea medicine and the Govs crew nursed her back to health.:ohhh: matter of fact Milton was running all types of test on people there, without a doubt someone from Woodbury is a carrier of that sickness.