Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The mist had one of the best endings in horror film history
the mist is what TWD was supposed to be. too bad they didn't give the man the proper budget and fired him shortly after.

they basically killed off all of frank darabonts friends. now that carol is gone, i think she was the last one.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
the mist is what TWD was supposed to be. too bad they didn't give the man the proper budget and fired him shortly after.

they basically killed off all of frank darabonts friends. now that carol is gone, i think she was the last one.
Season One still remains the best season of the show.

And I'm not on the I hate the show shyt. I read the comics, and they are definitely better but the show is still entertaining. It's just wildly inconsistent. It's like my new york jets this season. One week beating down the saints, another getting beat down by the fukkin bengals.

It's hard not to wonder what it would have been like with Darabont at the helm. I do wonder how much it was AMC and how much it was kirkman. I get the feeling he may have had a part in Darabont getting the boot as well.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I don't like that Rick kicked her to the curb but I'm sure she'll pop back up probably with The Governor in tow.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
nikka shut the fukk
So Rick bytch ass kicked Carol out for murking two sick ass nobodies even though she been ten toes down since day one?:why: Meanwhile, Shane and Marrow were shooting, stabbing, and semi raping anything that moved and Rick was :mjpls: . Dude is seriously competing with Jax from SOA as woat lead character. LMAO@my mans D about to mosh pit stage dive into those zombies for that bottle of courvoisie. I use to think you brehs were exagerrating about how blacks were portrayed on here but now it adds up. From the one girl in season one(anyone know her name?), to T dawg being more famous for making :leon: faces instead of having lines, to Cutty he man, blood of a jungle slave, NFL(nikka fukking large) tarzan act, to making Michonnes as ugly and savage looking as ever with yellow teeth/eyes, to this nikka D about to dope fiend leanin screaming "WHERE THE FIF AT STRING?", you dudes may have a point :ohhh: This season sucks btw.
u And about Michonne with yellow teeth and savage looking...

fukk you want a fair/light dkin halle berry looking bish? FOH. She's a real looking woman. ..and she looks strong. Relax with that.

We have black characters who are more than one dimensional. That's better than if Ty was just playing Mr. T from A Team just murdering zombies left and right without any personality.

Ole dude with the drinking problem... atleast he's not a "red shirt" with no lines just waiting to be killed.

Let the show breath nikka, the most interesting characters on the show now are black.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
walking dead tends to have the best episode when certain characters go on these adventures in small groups with eachother, i loved this episode tonight.

agreed.

I've been saying this. an entire world created that should be utilized.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How Rick going to throw OG Carol in the bushes, just because she made her own "prison decision":rudy: The fool D' Angelo going to get the whole crew kill over a bottle:wtf: I hope Rick abandoning Carol comes back and haunt his ass like the Ghost of Lori:pacspit: