Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She didn't fake them but they were nowhere near sincere. The game is over, that's what they meant.

In the group's eyes, burning those people was impulsive and merciless, despite their risks. Carol's voice carries weight but she isn't anymore the leader than Rick is, that's why they have a council. Shane would have done the same thing to those people. That's why I feel her decision making is now mirroring his, which doesn't help anyone in the long run.

Just how I see things, nothing more.
keep it real, bruh, no body cares but tyrese. the core group would understand and the majority of the other group is currently sick. i dont think shane would have done the same thing, i think shane would have just packed his shyt and abandoned the group a long time ago.

logically speaking, there's no reason to have that type of resentment and hatred towards carol. both of those characters would have died regardless and it would have caused a bigger problem.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
she's acting the same way rick has responded at times, and the way he'll respond to deaths in the near future :comeon:

she was honest about what she did and why she did it. was it the right move? imo, yes. why wait a few more minutes until you have 2 infected zombies spewing infected blood all over the jail? as for the two who died this episode, it's really their fault. yeah they would have survived, but they were clearly useless. who the fukk hides in a bathroom for 2 days from 1 zombie :heh:
she smeared their blood for at least a couple dozen feet in that building as she dragged them outside, she even got some on the door

but i agree about those two new people. they were too soft for the world and didnt mention any useful skills that would make up for it. no real loss in letting them get weeded out

Nymeria

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Dorne.
keep it real, bruh, no body cares but tyrese. the core group would understand and the majority of the other group is currently sick. i dont think shane would have done the same thing, i think shane would have just packed his shyt and abandoned the group a long time ago.

logically speaking, there's no reason to have that type of resentment and hatred towards carol. both of those characters would have died regardless and it would have caused a bigger problem.

Without them knowing Carol did it, all of them were appalled about the burnings, so I doubt they'd understand. Just because a friend stabbed you in the back, doesn't mean it won't kill you less. You're right about Shane, he would have eventually left on his own, probably joined up with the Governor or something.

And Carol gets no hate over here, her change in attitude has been refreshing. She's just dead ass wrong in this case.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She's just dead ass wrong in this case.

:manny: guess we've gotta agree to disagree. but let me ask you, how would you handle the situation? you've got two sick people choking on their own blood, their going to die and turn. what do you do

Nymeria

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Dorne.
:manny: guess we've gotta agree to disagree. but let me ask you, how would you handle the situation? you've got two sick people choking on their own blood, their going to die and turn. what do you do

Fair enough. :ehh:

I would not have acted on my own to the point it have to be some horrible secret. That's for sure.

killacal

Banned
Daps
fukk rick fake ass Jesus Christ complex having fakkit :pacspit:
Hes been a bytch since he tried to scold OG carl for shooting that kid,
fukk he expect have a shoot out then shake hands after this aint paint ball nikka :camby:
Carol making the right moves and he wants to boot her when half his people are about to die :what:
bytch took care of your new born when u lost it you ungrateful delusional fakkit :pacspit:
I hope carl puts a hot one between his eyes

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fair enough. :ehh:

I would not have acted on my own to the point it have to be some horrible secret. That's for sure.

well thats why i'm asking. because i'm sure in every other scenario, tyrese tries to stop them. something happens, and more people end up dead. :ld:

Nymeria

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Dorne.
well thats why i'm asking. because i'm sure in every other scenario, tyrese tries to stop them. something happens, and more people end up dead. :ld:

In the face of a council and overall group decision, even Tyrese would have to let it go eventually. The thirst can't be that strong. :skip:

It'll be interesting to see how things play out if they are unable to save his sister who was given more time to atleast be quarantined unlike his girl.