Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

Nymeria

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Dorne.
they should really explore characters escapism more. they make it seem like being an alcoholic would be out of the norm in a zombie apocalypse. most survivors would stay consistently drunk if they could, and someone would have figured out how to make some distilled potato vodka by now. dudes would be on weed, meth ( i'm looking @ you daryl :comeon: )

i know if there was a zombie apocalypse, at some point i'm going to look for some weed shops and bars :ohlawd:

They have explored it in Rick, he retreated into his mind but eventually had to come back. It is somewhat, would alcohol be the first thing you think to pick up during a zombie apocalypse? The bare necessities are more important, such as medicine but he chose instead to fill his bag with bottles. :drunk:

I wouldn't want my mind state impaired with zombies everywhere but that's just me. :patrice:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
what the fukk is rick doing :what: who would betray someone they've known for almost 3 yrs just because of some sick misc fukking people you just met (whose group tried to KILL you) type of shyt is this :what: :pacspit: rick

I missed it the first time, but watching this shyt again, I see it was Carols fault that girl with the bad foot died. She pushed the issue that those two kids should help in the search, against Rick's better judgement. She gave no fukks that they weren't in any condition to move quickly and fight. She gave zero fukks seeing girl get devoured. Carol has gone robotic. Rick had to toss her in the bushes. :camby:

Nymeria

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Dorne.
I missed it the first time, but watching this shyt again, I see it was Carols fault that girl with the bad foot died. She pushed the issue that those two kids should help in the search, against Rick's better judgement. She gave no fukks that they weren't in any condition to move quickly and fight. She gave zero fukks seeing girl get devoured. Carol has gone robotic. Rick had to toss her in the bushes. :camby:

Agreed, Carol's humanity is gone. Eventually a time would come when she'd feel it was the right decision to put his kids' at harm, and Rick couldn't have that.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
she's acting the same way rick has responded at times, and the way he'll respond to deaths in the near future :comeon:

she was honest about what she did and why she did it. was it the right move? imo, yes. why wait a few more minutes until you have 2 infected zombies spewing infected blood all over the jail? as for the two who died this episode, it's really their fault. yeah they would have survived, but they were clearly useless. who the fukk hides in a bathroom for 2 days from 1 zombie :heh:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Agreed, Carol's humanity is gone. Eventually a time would come when she'd feel it was the right decision to put his kids' at harm, and Rick couldn't have that.

her humanity isn't gone, hell, she just cried this episode. carols toughened up from the experiences she's been through, simple as that. while rick out here trying to pretend zombies dont exist, she's teaching kids how to defend themselves from zombies -- which will eventually become a reality.

at present, i'd rather have carol on my team than p*ssy ass rick

Nymeria

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Dorne.
her humanity isn't gone, hell, she just cried this episode. carols toughened up from the experiences she's been through, simple as that. while rick out here trying to pretend zombies dont exist, she's teaching kids who to defend themselves from zombies -- which will eventually become a reality.

at present, i'd rather have carol on my team than p*ssy ass rick

Lol you took those tears seriously?

Its like Shane all over again. She went too far in her lone decision making. This is her consequence.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol you took those tears seriously?

Its like Shane all over again. She went too far in her lone decision making. This is her consequence.

i dont think she faked those tears, it was the realization she was being kicked out of a group shes survived with since everything started. lets put all this in context. rick hasnt been the "leader" of the group for 7 months. he's been playing farmer rick, doing his own thing. thats why she feels like her voice or decisions carries just as much weight as ricks.

it's not shane all over again, because shane wanted to kill rick. carol could have easily shanked rick, and came back to the group lying about what happened.

Nymeria

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Dorne.
i dont think she faked those tears, it was the realization she was being kicked out of a group shes survived with since everything started. lets put all this in context. rick hasnt been the "leader" of the group for 7 months. he's been playing farmer rick, doing his own thing. thats why she feels like her voice or decisions carries just as much weight as ricks.

it's not shane all over again, because shane wanted to kill rick. carol could have easily shanked rick, and came back to the group lying about what happened.

She didn't fake them but they were nowhere near sincere. The game is over, that's what they meant.

In the group's eyes, burning those people was impulsive and merciless, despite their risks. Carol's voice carries weight but she isn't anymore the leader than Rick is, that's why they have a council. Shane would have done the same thing to those people. That's why I feel her decision making is now mirroring his, which doesn't help anyone in the long run.

Just how I see things, nothing more.