Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
So how is Rick going to explain Carol's disappearance? He can't tell the truth. Ty simp ass will
hulk_smash_loki.gif

everyone walking. Daryl will be pissed since hes thirsty milf is gone. Carl will be upset because hes just a bytch. Whats he going to say? She left? Then everyone will think he killed her

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
What if Carol joins up with the Governor's group? :lupe:
She won't make no sense at all. He doesn't need her and she would never give the people in the prison. Can you imagine the group he has now? They all psychos with survival skills not Woodbury softies.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
What if Carol joins up with the Governor's group? :lupe:

Governor went full crazy last season, she would be foolish to join up with him. Bad part about sending her away, is her character just started getting interesting this season. So far, she had been the MVP in terms of character progression.

This dude Bob really about that alcoholic life talking about he needs it when it gets quiet :sadbron:

They finally let Michonne smile for once.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
I still think Carol might not have been the one who killed them and she just helped with the bodies. It could have been that little girl and Carol got rid of the bodies. I find it peculiar how the intro to this episode has the girl saying she's not afraid to kill along with the producer last week on the Talking Dead saying 'if Carol killed them' after Carol already admitted to doing it.

That's what I said last week too. Carol is just covering for that girl which is why she wanted to take them out of the prison with her.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I think a few more bodies are gonna turn up
in the same fashion,rick is gonna find out that
carol covered for those little girls/carl,they
are gonna search carol and she's gonna be
fukked up/held prisoner by another group.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what the fukk is rick doing :what: who would betray someone they've known for almost 2 yrs just because of some sick misc fukking people you just met (whose group tried to KILL you) type of shyt is this :what: :pacspit: rick

Last edited:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i hope carol comes back with the govenor and steals judith :pacspit:

edit: after watch the sneak peak for next weeks episode. i bet it turns out like the mist :heh: bunch of people are going to get slaughtered. only for carol to ride by the aftermath on some :umad: shyt

Last edited:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's what I said last week too. Carol is just covering for that girl which is why she wanted to take them out of the prison with her.

Yeah, it was your post that got me thinking about it. It's gotta be something like she couldn't kill her father before he turned, so she did it to those other two people to show she's 'strong.' I guess we'll see...

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
D'Angelo is a fukking worthless alcoholic. They should have left him out there.
they should really explore characters escapism more. they make it seem like being an alcoholic would be out of the norm in a zombie apocalypse. most survivors would stay consistently drunk if they could, and someone would have figured out how to make some distilled potato vodka by now. dudes would be on weed, meth ( i'm looking @ you daryl :comeon: )

i know if there was a zombie apocalypse, at some point i'm going to look for some weed shops and bars :ohlawd: