Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This man was willing to shoot the others for a bottle of cognac.....he needs to go :camby:
If they had proper leadership, after that first lupe fiasco, he wouldn't be let out on patrols. They would have been one man short. They didn't need his expertise to tell them which medicine to procure.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still think Carol might not have been the one who killed them and she just helped with the bodies. It could have been that little girl and Carol got rid of the bodies. I find it peculiar how the intro to this episode has the girl saying she's not afraid to kill along with the producer last week on the Talking Dead saying 'if Carol killed them' after Carol already admitted to doing it.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Daryl gonna flip the fukk out when Rick tell him that he sent his buddy Carol off

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
So Rick bytch ass kicked Carol out for murking two sick ass nobodies even though she been ten toes down since day one?:why: Meanwhile, Shane and Marrow were shooting, stabbing, and semi raping anything that moved and Rick was :mjpls: . Dude is seriously competing with Jax from SOA as woat lead character. LMAO@my mans D about to mosh pit stage dive into those zombies for that bottle of courvoisie. I use to think you brehs were exagerrating about how blacks were portrayed on here but now it adds up. From the one girl in season one(anyone know her name?), to T dawg being more famous for making :leon: faces instead of having lines, to Cutty he man, blood of a jungle slave, NFL(nikka fukking large) tarzan act, to making Michonnes as ugly and savage looking as ever with yellow teeth/eyes, to this nikka D about to dope fiend leanin screaming "WHERE THE FIF AT STRING?", you dudes may have a point :ohhh: This season sucks btw.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
what that fool ass rick did to carol was bullshyt....:pacspit:

you really think they wouldn't have died and turned before kats came back with meds??....Carol and Carl are more man than Rick right now...

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Rick did a blood analysis on the door last episode and in this one he reenacted the crime scene to a T relying on his old skills. You are hitting the nail on the head. Carol was making the tough decisions that needed to be made. She even told Rick that they needed him back in control and that he was good at the job. You are on the spot about Rick's head not being in the game.

He did it right before he and Carol left the prison.

So thats what that shyt was? I thought he was losing it gone off that molly again like last season. Rick bustin out that Batman Akham Origins detective mode skills :lupe: All that was needed was him narrating every move and red lines/triangles everywhere

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
wow, they're not even trying to write for tyrese. got this nikka acting so bytch made