Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead:

Carol knew what we knew, that the sick needed to either be killed or quarantined IMMEDIATELY, they wanted to think about it risking everyone else in the process. You knew it wasn't from bites, that tells you right there it's gone beyond from having to be passed through bites/scratches

Rick is back in LA-LA land, again. Hershel has always been there. Darryl and Carol the only ones keeping it trill-thousand
Rick did a blood analysis on the door last episode and in this one he reenacted the crime scene to a T relying on his old skills. You are hitting the nail on the head. Carol was making the tough decisions that needed to be made. She even told Rick that they needed him back in control and that he was good at the job. You are on the spot about Rick's head not being in the game.

Damn I must have missed that
He did it right before he and Carol left the prison.

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
One thing that is pretty hypocritical regarding the Rick/Carol situation is he was going to kill that kid in Season 2 really for no reason. True the kid was going to kill them initially, but he was actually going to execute the guy after the fact.

That is the difference here.

I understand the rational behind her decision, but it wasn't her decision to make. It was fukked up what she did. Banish her? I dunno...but I guess he didn't want to take a chance.

ETA: I like Carol and I understand why she did what she did...but can you imagine the fukkery if everyone found out Carol did it? :whoo:

Last edited:

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Rick is stupid for gettin rid of her but I wonder what Rick is gonna tell them about Carol. Either that she killed them (the sick ones) and bounced on her own or if she got killed by a walker. I don't think Rick is gonna tell the group/Cutty she killed them because an emotionally charged simp rampaging around the prison is :whoa:

D'angelo was gonna put a hot one in daryl for half a bottle of henny :dead:

Lori :snoop: bytch couldn't even make pancakes

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That is the difference here.

I understand the rational behind her decision, but it wasn't her decision to make. It was fukked up what she did. Banish her? I dunno...but I guess he didn't want to take a chance.

And you could use the same rational she used regarding the people she killed, they were going to end up killing everybody. You could say it was rash to make a decision that quick, but you don't really have time to think about it. Again, that kid they kept for days was going to be executed for nothing really. The were both trying to kill each other, it wasn't one-sided.

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
And you could use the same rational she used regarding the people she killed, they were going to end up killing everybody. You could say it was rash to make a decision that quick, but you don't really have time to think about it. Again, that kid they kept for days was going to be executed for nothing really. The were both trying to kill each other, it wasn't one-sided.

Point taken, but again, imagine the fukkery if Carol got found out. It would divide the whole group. Remember, even Daryl was pissed about the killing. Even if Rick opted to keep it a secret, who is to say that someone didn't witness what happened?

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Point taken, but again, imagine the fukkery if Carol got found out. It would divide the whole group. Remember, even Daryl was pissed about the killing. Even if Rick opted to keep it a secret, who is to say that someone didn't witness what happened?

I think everyone would have gotten over it as long as Rick didn't tell it was Carol, even Tyrese-especially if Sasha lives. Someone could have witnessed it, but they probably would've spilled the beans by now I would think.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Carol being sent on her way for making a decision gets on my nerves because Rick's been p*ssyfooting this whole time doing his best Ol MacDonald impression while shyt is happening all around them. Carol took the initiative to teach the kids how to handle weapons and taking out those sick people because there is no chief leadership to say what and what does not go. I do admit that Carol jumped the gun on that new couple and got them murked and Rick's watch gone in the wind.

Carl is making sure that he shoots first and asks questions later while Herschel out there snitching which is exactly what Carl ends up doing to Carol. This is the end of days. This is not the time to play around. We still don't know who was feeding those rats. Herschel using cheat codes to remove his status ailments while cats are coughing blood into his face. Someone needs to take charge.

SMH at Tyreese willing to die for some West Nile/ SARS coochie. D'Angelo ready to lick shots for some Erk n Jerk. These people need to get there heads in the game, no EA Sports.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
now they talkin bout kickin bob out the group instead of carol on talking dead

they on they :mjpls: shyt
I would kick Bob out, he a liability almost dying for a bottle of liqueur , true be told I would take back to the prison have him give the medicine out, then put him in car and send him away . Carol at least protecting the group.