Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fam, I'm flabbergasted. She's kicked out just like that? So that final scene means Rick is back in charge? Are the spirits that necessary? How does Rick explain Carol's absence? If I was her, I would have ran Rick over and been on my way back to the prison. What's to stop her from coming back? WTF?

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
It had to happen. He was gonna tell T-Dog 2.0 so therefore she had to go....or go toe to toe with the wrath of Tyrese :usure:

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
Why is Rick stupid? Carol can't be trusted. She like lost all her humanity.

Word,
nikkas acting like she ain't set two people on fire and sent two people to death out for a run who could basically be qualified with a disability for broken limbs. She was acting like she is ready to make big decisions that is not overall good for the group so rick had to do something.

She will be back if t-dog 2.0 die.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Why is Rick stupid? Carol can't be trusted. She like lost all her humanity.
The Govenor lost all his humanity, Carol was doing, and did the right thing........trying to make the tough decisions everyone else was in LALA land about.

That's what I absolutely HATED about how they wrote Shane's character in the 2nd season. It's like if you make tough decisions, you're automatically typecast as a "bad guy" who lost his/her humanity. That's bullshyt. This is a god damn apocalypse, they're surviving, not living.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Carol took the boot pretty good, so i don't see her turning on the group, because those girls may get hurt if she did

True, but the Governor knows who those little girls are so she might be like just leave them alone. She might say she wants to storm the prison just to get them.