Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Whites got to enjoy:

A) Their MAMMY-Moment: Michonne displaying the standard unstable Black woman emotions. Can only really feel emotion for a Cac-baby....Be it sick :whoa: OR not. :whew:.

B) Showing that if you are a PAWG (:lawd:) and you fukk with a Black man :jawalrus:, YOU WILL DIE WHITE WOMAN! :rudy: Some ole bullshyt!

C) White male solidarity and strength. :rolleyes: Carl snitching :mindblown:, a shirtless (not swole) Cac making executive decisions.....Black man showing up UNARMED except with flowers. :wow:

This show has all the food you need to fill up an insecure American White boy.

:russ::russ: You missed one, the little cac singing bytch telling Michonne is deserved to be saved from the walkers.
And for the nikka here saying stop bringing up racial shyt, it is just a story well :pacspit::pacspit: you. Remember what they did to my nikka T-dog? Sacrificing himself for that old cac bytch?
Don't get it twisted there is all kinds of racial shyt.

I say the older little girl (the weak one) is feeding them walkers. It is basically hinted, she names walkers etc.
I think Cutty ol'girl is dead, I don't think she is alive anymore.
D'angelo, might be the mole. :russ: At the random Indian nikka coming in to explain things. Expect never to see his ass again.

For real though, Cutty needs to die, nikka is the worst actor. That scene with the flowers. :dead:Was his lip quivering? :wtf:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i just realized it's obliviously carl that's feeding the rats :dwillhuh: listening to a podcast where they went over a list of suspects and quickly dismissed the idea of carl, but upon reflection, he's the main suspect.

first, rick tells carl he knows he's been up reading comics with his flashlight -- a very deliberate line. second, carl is the first to notice the walkers lining up the gate and wants to kill them. so is his motive boredom or to remind rick there's still a real threat out there. i mean lets look at the end result of what happened with the fence zombies, carl got his gun back from rick just like he originally asked in the beginning of the episode.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
i just realized it's obliviously carl that's feeding the rats :dwillhuh: listening to a podcast where they went over a list of suspects and quickly dismissed the idea of carl, but upon reflection, he's the main suspect.

first, rick tells carl he knows he's been up reading comics with his flashlight -- a very deliberate line. second, carl is the first to notice the walkers lining up the gate and wants to kill them. so is his motive boredom or to remind rick there's still a real threat out there. i mean lets look at the end result of what happened with the fence zombies, carl got his gun back from rick just like he originally asked in the beginning of the episode.

I think he's a possibility for killing the two sick people, his argument will be he's looking out for everybody and doing what his father couldn't

The rats tho? I dunnnnno

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think he's a possibility for killing the two sick people, his argument will be he's looking out for everybody and doing what his father couldn't

The rats tho? I dunnnnno

:heh: so he snuck into a quarenteed area where he knows everyone is infected and dragged two adult bodies (possibly zombies) out of jail and burned them?

but you don't think it's possible he fed the rats so they'd cause problems; and his father would snap out of the farmer fakkitry and give him his gun back :manny:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

Nah, there is zero chance Carl is feeding the zombies and he would never do something that could endanger the group as part of a scheme to get his guns back.
Killer Carl doesn't do fukkery, man.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
No @obarth review yet?
g4p2.png
I'm just tryna compose myself after all that simping I just watched from Cutty. You got a grade A pawg ready to give up the guts and you over here singing ballads?
55uo.png
Gerald Levert in the face nikka. I'd bet any money she ended up in some other dudes cell that night. Carl hit it first
4p05.png
I was looking at this dude Cutty this episode the same way that baby was looking at Michonne
xpEu00J.png
What happened to the Cutty that ran through all those kids mamas at the gym and had them cooking him yams, mashed potatoes and crab legs with the heavy butter?:to: You ordered a fresh bouquet from 1-800-Flowers for a hoe with zombie AIDS?
qfp6.png
Dude better get his shyt together now that ole girl got that Targaryen treatment. #Targset don't abide by that fukk shyt:birdman: I'll go in on a plate of pig's feet like any other nikka, but Rick was acting like a bytch over those zombies feasting on his swine. Is it really that serious?:dwillhuh:Dude must've been fiending for some hoppin john like Chalky White:wow: Carl finally got back the nina. Yung Grimes season has returned
dvzy.png

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah, there is zero chance Carl is feeding the zombies and he would never do something that could endanger the group as part of a scheme to get his guns back.
Killer Carl doesn't do fukkery, man.
the gate is double enforced, but tell me who would purposely feed the rats then?

like i said, carl had the flashlight, he was up at night "reading comics", he was the first to spot the zombies at the fence, he was the first to ask his dad could they go dispatch them. he also asked for his gun and was denied. come the end of the episode, what did he get back? sounds like killa carl manipulated the situation and got what he wanted :jawalrus:

but yall keep thinkin it was lizzy or the black guy

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
g4p2.png
I'm just tryna compose myself after all that simping I just watched from Cutty. You got a grade A pawg ready to give up the guts and you over here singing ballads?
55uo.png
Gerald Levert in the face nikka. I'd bet any money she ended up in some other dudes cell that night. Carl hit it first
4p05.png
I was looking at this dude Cutty this episode the same way that baby was looking at Michonne
xpEu00J.png
What happened to the Cutty that ran through all those kids mamas at the gym and had them cooking him yams, mashed potatoes and crab legs with the heavy butter?:to: You ordered a fresh bouquet from 1-800-Flowers for a hoe with zombie AIDS?
qfp6.png
Dude better get his shyt together now that ole girl got that Targaryen treatment. #Targset don't abide by that fukk shyt:birdman: I'll go in on a plate of pig's feet like any other nikka, but Rick was acting like a bytch over those zombies feasting on his swine. Is it really that serious?:dwillhuh:Dude must've been fiending for some hoppin john like Chalky White:wow: Carl finally got back the nina. Yung Grimes season has returned
dvzy.png

im sorry but all future reviews should be ended with huell, please take that into consideration next time :heh:

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
:heh: so he snuck into a quarenteed area where he knows everyone is infected and dragged two adult bodies (possibly zombies) out of jail and burned them?

but you don't think it's possible he fed the rats so they'd cause problems; and his father would snap out of the farmer fakkitry and give him his gun back :manny:

I think he has good intentions, trying to keep everybody safe and away from danger so no, I don't think he's behind the rat thing.

Burning the bodies, while fukked up, could be in the best interest of everybody else, if they do have disease, that's the way to eliminate that and lower the risk of others getting it.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Burning the bodies, while fukked up, could be in the best interest of everybody else, if they do have disease, that's the way to eliminate that and lower the risk of others getting it.
and how did carl kill zombies and drag them all the way outside? :heh: that sounds like a super reach, but we'll see who was right eventually