Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
speaking of michonne. when she first showed up, she had two walkers on chains with no arms or jaws so she could walk around freely. why doesn't anyone else attempt to use this type of camouflage. it clearly works.
yeah they did that in the mini episode before this season

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
It was probably one of the new characters or carol gone horribly wrong

from a kind of 'outside the box' perspective, it just seems weak for it to be one of the new people we barely know. Carol, or one of the other OG's would be more interesting

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They might do some shyt where the Gov has the boy hostage, so she had to infiltrate the camp. :manny:

that's a reach, they just neglected the character and hoped we'd forget she had a son. doesn't really matter, most if not all of govs camp will be slaughtered

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
They might do some shyt where the Gov has the boy hostage, so she had to infiltrate the camp. :manny:

Just to end this theory (and since no one seems to have read my previous post saying Karen didn't have a son) I present to you the one and only scene with Noah the Asthma Boy where Karen mentions his asthma but she never once calls him her son:

I give you Melissa Ponzio's tweet stating that Noah wasn't her son:
2zTGbFu.jpg

A quote from an interview Melissa Ponzio did HERE saying that Noah wasn't her son:
"I have to give my personal thanks and gratitude to Laurie Holden for Karen's life before the apocalypse. The first day I worked, she could not have been more warm and welcoming and inclusive with me. We talked about our relationship, the fact that we were fast friends in Woodbury. And that maybe I was a teacher, as I knew a lot of the younger kids there. I saw our relationship/friendship as me being 'Rose Red' to her being 'Snow White' in a way, I thought we made a great team for the time we had together…and for the record, 'Asthma Boy', as I refer to him, was not my son. Many people have asked me that. "

An interview on the Walker Stalkers podcast where Melissa Ponzio states that Noah wasn;'t her son:
http://www.thewalkerstalkers.com/027-melissa-ponzio-karen-interview/

And the actor playing Noah saying he was not Karen's son during a later appearance on the same podcast: http://www.thewalkerstalkers.com/043-live-newnan-ga-30-days-without-accident-instant-reaction-show/

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
When watching the season 4 trailer, I assumed all the scenes of Tyrese being sad we're because of his sister dying this season. Then this episode changed my mind because it was his girl. Now that I watched that AMC preview posted above so idk if I was right or wrong

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out to be Carl doing all this shyt.

I can see him turning heel and saying that he did it for the best interests of everybody, he did what he needed to be done, he did what his father couldn't do.

I could see that happening before Carol, or any of the regulars.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
anyone else feel episode 2 was basura as well

why they gotta kill of the PAWG?

why the fukk are they introducing this virus?

get them nikkas outta the prison and back exploring

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
That kid wasn't her son just some boy Karen was standing up for. The chick who plays Karen posted on her twitter that the asthma boy was not her son and that Karen didn't have any kids.
and the dude who played Noah (the asthma kid) did an interview on this Walking Dead podcast I listen to where he said his character was not related to Karen at all.

:dwillhuh::rudy::ehh:

Strange that, since they spent a bunch of time inferring that he was her son, why even have the scenes(an overprotective mid aged woman heavily concerned about a specific teenager) in the first place if it's not the case :mindblown:.

Tom Shady

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh::rudy::ehh:

Strange that, since they spent a bunch of time inferring that he was her son, why even have the scenes(an overprotective mid aged woman heavily concerned about a specific teenager) in the first place if it's not the case :mindblown:.
maybe she was fukking him dummy? she was in her 30's that kid was a old teen.