Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
i just watched the trailer (i aint up on this show really) and idk.. every shot i see these dudes cutting through zombies like hot knives thru butter but i see 40 zombies up ona fence and these dudes all scared. 10 minutes you could kill all 40 of these fukks... am i missing something here. i only seen the first ep but i cant ignore the hype. this shyt really worth watching?
the moment you go out there to hack them, the noise will trigger a swarm.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
m2FnPRp.jpg

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
no, he's not feeling guilty about anything. Bob has PSTD from his time as an army medic. :comeon:
what in the first 2 episode indicated this? cuz thats all i've watch and dude seemed bytch like in the opener
Nah i think Bob is feeling guilty about the stuff he is doing and Ty is just trying to be normal for awhile, you remember his group was outside way longer than Ricks and him and his sister are the only 2 who survived out of over 20 from what he said, the difference is that the comic Ty was just as crazy as Rick and Hershel, the comic is way realer and in one issue Andrea even said do you think other people realize how insane we are.
:why: what stuff is he doing other than killing zombies?