Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
and how did carl kill zombies and drag them all the way outside? :heh: that sounds like a super reach, but we'll see who was right eventually

By their legs?

It's not like these were enormous people. If it was Tyrese or something, I could see an argument.

But he's killing two humans who most likely didn't defend themselves because they didn't think whoever would kill them.

He could have pointed a gun to them and made them walk themselves outside too.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
By their legs?

It's not like these were enormous people. If it was Tyrese or something, I could see an argument.

But he's killing two humans who most likely didn't defend themselves because they didn't think whoever would kill them.

He could have pointed a gun to them and made them walk themselves outside too.

i can't see frail carl dragging two bodies and burning them. i personally believe it's the doctor who's supposed to be taking care of the people in that wing of the prison.

edit: judging from the blood trail, those people were already dead in their cells. but if you want to believe carl forced them @ gunpoint then soaked them in gas and burned them. cool, i'll take that. just builds a bigger case for carl also being deviant enough to purposely cause a threat so his father would snap out of it

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't you think Carl could have ran up to them and been like, "there's zombies coming, follow me!" they have no reason not to trust him so they'd follow him outside, he shoots or stabs them then burned them?
:ld: i don't see carl turning full heel like that. he's never even did anything that crazy in comics.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think this season is separating itself from the comics tho...

I just think it being Bob (dude from the Wire) is way too obvious.

i use to think it was lizzy feeding the zombies and bob was the cover up, but now i think both are being used as the potential suspects and it's really carl :yeshrug: we'll see eventually. just remember everyone thought it was either lizzy or bob and marcus is the only 1 who suspected carl :jawalrus:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
the gate is double enforced, but tell me who would purposely feed the rats then?

like i said, carl had the flashlight, he was up at night "reading comics", he was the first to spot the zombies at the fence, he was the first to ask his dad could they go dispatch them. he also asked for his gun and was denied. come the end of the episode, what did he get back? sounds like killa carl manipulated the situation and got what he wanted :jawalrus:

but yall keep thinkin it was lizzy or the black guy
There is a laundry list of people more likely to have fed those rats to the zombies than Carl ranging from those annoying little girls to Punk Ass D'Angelo Barksdale to the Indian doctor who just appeared out of nowhere to any of the 40 or so new people living in the prison.
I will reiterate my previous statement...Killer Carl Grimes don't do fukkery, man.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There is a laundry list of people more likely to have fed those rats to the zombies than Carl ranging from those annoying little girls to Punk Ass D'Angelo Barksdale to the Indian doctor who just appeared out of nowhere to any of the 40 or so new people living in the prison.
I will reiterate my previous statement...Killer Carl Grimes don't do fukkery, man.
it's obvious bob is being used as a suspect, so i don't believe he did anything wrong. i don't know what show you're watching but all carl does is fukkery :ohlawd: i'll even go as far as to say i think carl is going to kill one of the kids this season

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
it's obvious bob is being used as a suspect, so i don't believe he did anything wrong. i don't know what show you're watching but all carl does is fukkery :ohlawd: i'll even go as far as to say i think carl is going to kill one of the kids this season
Carl is a shoot a surrendering guy in the face kind of dude...he don't sneak around at night feeding rodents to zombies.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
only seen the premiere episode of this season and was it just me or was there a concious effort to show every black male as a bit of a wuss.U had the weird thing with tyresse acting like he needed breast milk.And d'angelo barksdale being a damsel.While all the white guys and black woman are getting the job done :snoop:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
only seen the premiere episode of this season and was it just me or was there a concious effort to show every black male as a bit of a wuss.U had the weird thing with tyresse acting like he needed breast milk.And d'angelo barksdale being a damsel.While all the white guys and black woman are getting the job done :snoop:
Nah i think Bob is feeling guilty about the stuff he is doing and Ty is just trying to be normal for awhile, you remember his group was outside way longer than Ricks and him and his sister are the only 2 who survived out of over 20 from what he said, the difference is that the comic Ty was just as crazy as Rick and Hershel, the comic is way realer and in one issue Andrea even said do you think other people realize how insane we are.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
i just watched the trailer (i aint up on this show really) and idk.. every shot i see these dudes cutting through zombies like hot knives thru butter but i see 40 zombies up ona fence and these dudes all scared. 10 minutes you could kill all 40 of these fukks... am i missing something here. i only seen the first ep but i cant ignore the hype. this shyt really worth watching?

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
i just watched the trailer (i aint up on this show really) and idk.. every shot i see these dudes cutting through zombies like hot knives thru butter but i see 40 zombies up ona fence and these dudes all scared. 10 minutes you could kill all 40 of these fukks... am i missing something here. i only seen the first ep but i cant ignore the hype. this shyt really worth watching?

If you watch it, you have to turn your brain COMPLETELY off. Seriously. Do not ever see something and critically think about it because it will fall completely apart and you'll spend the rest of the episode like :dahell: