Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!
how are there this many zombies? i doubt zombies were able to claw through coffins and 6 feet of dirt with rotting body parts so that cancels the dead people in graveyards (most of them died before the new zombie virus was introduced so they just stayed dead I assume). If a few hundred people died how the hell did they manage to bite and infect millions of active, running and fighting people? they can't think, they move slow...I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around this.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
:dwillhuh::rudy::ehh:

Strange that, since they spent a bunch of time inferring that he was her son, why even have the scenes(an overprotective mid aged woman heavily concerned about a specific teenager) in the first place if it's not the case :mindblown:.
What do you mean a bunch of time? The dude showed up in one scene in one episode of Season 3 as far as I can recall. Is that a bunch of time to you?:stopitslime:
And Karen was Andrea-lite in Woodbury...a total busybody mother hen type so her being all in everyone's business made sense.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
What do you mean a bunch of time? The dude showed up in one scene in one episode of Season 3 as far as I can recall. Is that a bunch of time to you?:stopitslime:
And Karen was Andrea-lite in Woodbury...a total busybody mother hen type so her being all in everyone's business made sense.

There was another scene where she(Karen) was arguing with Martinez over the kid and then proceeded to tell Andrea about it after she made her way there after hearing them argue. Like I said before why bother to infer if it wasn't the case, the only thing that I can think of is that they had plans and filmed, but then dropped whatever plans they had after. The showrunner changed between seasons if i'm correct.

"Andrea lite" "mother hen"? :dahell:, other than stand at the gate on watch, what else did she do?, the only characters she was involved with/interracted with were Andrea, Martinez, the kid, Tyrese, Rick and The Governor, she had no dialouge with anyone else, had miniscule development and was nothing like Andrea. She was only protective of one character, the teen. It also doesn't really make any sense to have the character be the sole survivor of a massacre and then be killed off two episodes later unless plans for the character were dropped.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
There was another scene where she(Karen) was arguing with Martinez over the kid and then proceeded to tell Andrea about it after she made her way there after hearing them argue. Like I said before why bother to infer if it wasn't the case, the only thing that I can think of is that they had plans and filmed, but then dropped whatever plans they had after. The showrunner changed between seasons if i'm correct.

"Andrea lite" "mother hen"? :dahell:, other than stand at the gate on watch, what else did she do?, the only characters she was involved with/interracted with were Andrea, Martinez, the kid, Tyrese, Rick and The Governor, she had no dialouge with anyone else, had miniscule development and was nothing like Andrea. She was only protective of one character, the teen. It also doesn't really make any sense to have the character be the sole survivor of a massacre and then be killed off two episodes later unless plans for the character were dropped.
There was more shown of her being involved as a vocal member of the Woodbury community than there was of any perceived set up involving her and Asthma Boy as mother and son. She had no problem talking back to Martinez and The Governor...that defiance pretty much spelled out what type of character she was and why I called her Andrea-lite.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how are there this many zombies? i doubt zombies were able to claw through coffins and 6 feet of dirt with rotting body parts so that cancels the dead people in graveyards (most of them died before the new zombie virus was introduced so they just stayed dead I assume). If a few hundred people died how the hell did they manage to bite and infect millions of active, running and fighting people? they can't think, they move slow...I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around this.
Are you really asking this ? Or it's a general question you have in all zombie fiction ?
:dwillhuh::rudy::ehh:

Strange that, since they spent a bunch of time inferring that he was her son, why even have the scenes(an overprotective mid aged woman heavily concerned about a specific teenager) in the first place if it's not the case :mindblown:.
No they didn't . Like other posters said she just stood up for him other than that your reaching

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah you were high and gave too much importance to the shirt in the fire scene plus you are reading way too much into Rick's little mini journey over these past 2 episodes.
The one thing that we can always count on with rick is that he is one character that is totally "on the surface"; there is no subtext to the character at all and what you see is what you get with him.
he was trying to be non-violent as a way of giving his kids the most normal life they could have in the zombie apocalypse and maintain his sanity be removing himself from the pressure of leading. But over the course of the last two episodes he realized he can't ignore the world around him in favor of becoming Farmer Rick and that he has to get involved again.

Dont say Rick has no subtext breh :patrice: I don't want to strap back up

MoneyBags

Daps
Reppin
East Side!
Are you really asking this ? Or it's a general question you have in all zombie fiction ?

just wondering in general. I know I'm trying to apply logic to something illogical.

off topic but it reminds me of someone's sig on here, something along the lines of, "kids can watch the little mermaid and know that crabs don't sing and dance, but an adult watches superman and has to know how is it possible to shoot beams out of your eyes and fly"

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
When watching the season 4 trailer, I assumed all the scenes of Tyrese being sad we're because of his sister dying this season. Then this episode changed my mind because it was his girl. Now that I watched that AMC preview posted above so idk if I was right or wrong
I posted a sneak peek at next weeks episode, He is going to be very sad for allot of reasons.

Daps
Reppin
St louis

the element of surprise...
imagine one infected person in a mall biting 1 person,
a sick child bitting a parent etc.
more than likely people are gonna run over to
help or see what's going on.
how fast that shyt would spread through a major
city would be a thing of true horror.

xf0lqx.jpg

MoneyBags

Daps
Reppin
East Side!
the element of surprise...
imagine one infected person in a mall biting 1 person,
a sick child bitting a parent etc.
more than likely people are gonna run over to
help or see what's going on.
how fast that shyt would spread through a major
city would be a thing of true horror.

xf0lqx.jpg

true...but you know black people would be the last one's bit, we don't run to the scene of trouble or inspect curiously to see what's going on. all it takes is one person running the opposite direction and we run without knowing what the hell they're running from, lol

Daps
Reppin
St louis
true...but you know black people would be the last one's bit, we don't run to the scene of trouble or inspect curiously to see what's going on. all it takes is one person running the opposite direction and we run without knowing what the hell they're running from, lol

it's nowhere to run unless youre locked up in
something fortified.....if youre out in the urban jungle.
and people are falling down from attacks and getting
back up to join in on the feast shyt gets bad real quick.

xf0lqx.jpg

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Damn....Tyrese ain't get a chance to beat :damn: Just realized there probably isn't a lot of rubbers left in the stores. Nikkas gotta roll the dice out here like its the 1700s. You catch the clap, it's over :sadcam:
:deadrose:

its so bad out here nikkas washin out jimmys and re-using them 3 or 4 times :scusthov: :sadcam: