Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
:snoop: nikkas in here looking for racism in a sci-fi show about a zombie apocalypse. unreal.

anyway...good season so far. i think d'angelo(only kno the actor's name from the wire:lolbron:) been burning those bodies and feeding those rats. just a guess but i think he will have a role to play.

or maybe i think that cause he is black :aicmon: :rudy:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
again you saying this young girl going out in the middle of the night to feed the walkers? She is catching rats in her spare time also and hiding them from her sister and father? Then she is sneaking back into the prison also? Okay:stopitslime:
whats so hard to believe about that? i'll ask you like i asked the other guy, why would someone intentionally bring walkers over the gate? that's the dumbest way to sabotage the group if i've ever heard one. especially when there's a "messed up" child who cried over her dead pet zombie even tho her dad just died.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
There's clearly two different forces at work in the prison, one person's trying to sabotage the prison(attracting the walkers) and is probably working for the Governor whilst the other is trying to contain the virus and protect the prison. I'm gonna guess that the mole is the doctor we saw, it aint the kids, the perpetrator was clearly an adult. As for the person who burnt the bodies, it's either Carol, Sasha or the drunk, who did it to stop the virus from spreading.

Though I've got a big feeling that Tyrese's PAWG aint dead and that she's secretly working for the Governor, the way she "escaped" from him last season had me :patrice:, got a feeling something took place that we didn't see. She also had a kid and he's suddenly just vanished :patrice:, it probably why she didn't want to get to close to Tyrese cus she's the saboteur . Also notice how the braclet wasn't burned, looked like it had been put on. She also name dropped the other guy that was killed.

tr2k

All Star
Daps
There's clearly two different forces at work in the prison, one person's trying to sabotage the prison(attracting the walkers) and is probably working for the Governor whilst the other is trying to contain the virus and protect the prison. I'm gonna guess that the mole is the doctor we saw, it aint the kids, the perpetrator was clearly an adult. As for the person who burnt the bodies, it's either Carol, Sasha or the drunk, who did it to stop the virus from spreading.

Though I've got a big feeling that Tyrese's PAWG aint dead and that she's secretly working for the Governor, the way she "escaped" from him last season had me :patrice:, got a feeling something took place that we didn't see. She also had a kid and he's suddenly just vanished :patrice:, it probably why she didn't want to get to close to Tyrese cus she's the saboteur . Also notice how the braclet wasn't burned, looked like it had been put on. She also name dropped the other guy that was killed.
That flashlight is a giveway too if you are right, then she said it wasnt the right time when he had invited her over

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York

Let me get this right, you questioning Tyrese girl and how she "escaped from him" he went crazy and shot everybody in sight and was going to kill her, he drives away and you think she forgives him for that? Sasha? well like at 1 of the spoilers i posted, if she did it, it backfired on her big time.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
again you saying this young girl going out in the middle of the night to feed the walkers? She is catching rats in her spare time also and hiding them from her sister and father? Then she is sneaking back into the prison also? Okay:stopitslime:

Haha you could say that for whoever it ends up being.

She gives the zombies names, is attached to them, but it's impossible she was feeding them?

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
based on? :what:

He was playing the non-violent, worker role within the group, and he was obviously fighting with having to kill the ones that got turned in the prison.

Then he takes charge with the pig plan, decides to strap back up, and is ready to start making the hard decisions.

Or maybe I was high when I watched it and gave too much importance to the shirt in the fire scene :manny:

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
those pigs :to: i hate seeing animals suffer even if its fake. so im rooting for the zombies fukk rick. what i'll never get is why they just dont keep people on the fence 24/7 and kill any walker that comes to the fence. the shyt isnt hard and you prevent them from ever tipping the fence. also is there ever a break with the zombies? i know theres millions of people dead walking around but there never seems to be a break in terms of numbers. they dont make any noise to draw them to the prison, just seems odd how its so constant. cant even get an afternoon to play some touch football in the field :skip:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Let me get this right, you questioning Tyrese girl and how she "escaped from him" he went crazy and shot everybody in sight and was going to kill her, he drives away and you think she forgives him for that? Sasha? well like at 1 of the spoilers i posted, if she did it, it backfired on her big time.

Well like I said in the post, she had a boy, who's suddenly gone missing and could quite easily be used as leverage against her. Also after The Governor walks up to the body that she's hiding under, there's an evident time-lapse once she exhales, we suddenly see him back in the car. He could have quite easily have heard that and then come back to her during that time-lapse. She was also one of his foot soldiers during the first attack on the prison last season, she drove the truck that was carrying the Walkers. We also dont know what occured between the end of Season 3 and the start of Season 4.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
He was playing the non-violent, worker role within the group, and he was obviously fighting with having to kill the ones that got turned in the prison.

Then he takes charge with the pig plan, decides to strap back up, and is ready to start making the hard decisions.

Or maybe I was high when I watched it and gave too much importance to the shirt in the fire scene :manny:
Yeah you were high and gave too much importance to the shirt in the fire scene plus you are reading way too much into Rick's little mini journey over these past 2 episodes.
The one thing that we can always count on with rick is that he is one character that is totally "on the surface"; there is no subtext to the character at all and what you see is what you get with him.
he was trying to be non-violent as a way of giving his kids the most normal life they could have in the zombie apocalypse and maintain his sanity be removing himself from the pressure of leading. But over the course of the last two episodes he realized he can't ignore the world around him in favor of becoming Farmer Rick and that he has to get involved again.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Well like I said in the post, she had a boy, who's suddenly gone missing and could quite easily be used as leverage against her. Also after The Governor walks up to the body that she's hiding under, there's an evident time-lapse once she exhales, we suddenly see him back in the car. He could have quite easily have heard that and then come back to her during that time-lapse. She was also one of his foot soldiers during the first attack on the prison last season, she drove the truck that was carrying the Walkers. We also dont know what occured between the end of Season 3 and the start of Season 4.
That kid wasn't her son just some boy Karen was standing up for. The chick who plays Karen posted on her twitter that the asthma boy was not her son and that Karen didn't have any kids.
and the dude who played Noah (the asthma kid) did an interview on this Walking Dead podcast I listen to where he said his character was not related to Karen at all.