Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
savage rick bit a neck out, gutted a cryin, surrenderin attemp rapist, pulled them guns in terminus, shot hostage dude, told the group "they gon be sorry we bout that life" farmer rick out here kickin carol out, savin prisoner randal & pussifyin quarrel.....

put savage rick to rest??? are you serious??? savage rick aint comparable he's the best & he got exterminate some termites....

keep in mind, the same time "farmer" rick saved randal is the same episode "savage" rick put two hot ones in tony and dave. :usure:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
If shane and the governor met , shane wouldve shot him before it escalated to the point of half the squad getting snuffed out cause shane was smart enough to stop trying to appeal to the good in people in a lawless warzone society. like a naive sucker.
If shane was alive they'd still be on the farm eating real meat instead of Beth-B-Que.
these dudes just hate shane breh... governor would have a hole in his head & wed still have reformed merle, sniper andrea, medical hershel & then woodbury bytches wouldnt have stepped, they was already shook....
they'd be on the farm devoured by a heard
the herd only came when quarrll let that shot off, they wasnt goin to the farm... they was followin the copter that came down by woodbury, theyd be fine while phillip dealt wit the herd...

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
these dudes just hate shane breh... governor would have a hole in his head & wed still have reformed merle, sniper andrea, medical hershel & then woodbury bytches wouldnt have stepped, they was already shook....

y'all really think shane would be able to maintain a group for 2 yrs huh? :mjlol:

i see shane underestimating gov, only for the second wave of woodburys group to attack the prison. better yet, they wouldn't have even found the prison on shanes watch cus he would have taken them to an already overrun fort benning

Last edited:

AllHolosEve

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Herd came from the shots that killed shane da gawd. Herd would have ended up in woodbury without them :youngsabo:
exacttly....
Herd was already on the way from the shots fired when Shane opened the barn

keep in mind, the same time "farmer" rick saved randal is the same episode "savage" rick put two hot ones in tony and dave. :usure:
ill give you that but he wasnt truly savage yet he seen these dudes endangerin supplies & threatenin to rape they women & popped them yeah... then he tried to negotiate wit they people outide then saved the dude tried to kill him.... savage rick gon pop randal.....

Helicopter + gunshots that killed shane = overrun farm
i tried to tell them, i own the season, the zombies was walkin in a different direction toward woodbury & the shots made them turn & come to the farm...

AllHolosEve

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
y'all really think shane would be able to maintain a group for 2 yrs huh? :mjlol:

i see shane underestimating gov, only for the second wave of woodburys group to attack the prison. better yet, they wouldn't have even found the prison on shanes watch cus he would have taken them to an already overrun fort benning
never said that, already said savage ricks the best leader & shane would be an immoral goon.. woodbury was soft breh, they did that for phillip got that work, tried to give up & be friends, phillip gave em work, the rest joined rick.... they wasnt comin back for a "second wave"... they were shook... his second group barely wanted it....

the prison they found by accident??? rick aint plan that shyt & who says they couldnt find a prison on the way to ft benning?? stop actin like rick had a plan cause he never has.

edit: @marcuz has it really been 2 years on the show??

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
eh my point is rick can be hard, fair, and compassionate at the same time. y'all can vouch for shane all day, don't get me wrong, he had a more realistic outlook. hell, rick was out there trynna wrangle zombies to gain favor with hershel; when all shane had to do was shoot one 3-4 times to prove he was wrong. so i get it, trust me i do. shane was more realistic about the world they are living in. however, he lacked leadership qualities, and if y'all were thrust into this universe; i bet y'all would feel more comfortable with ricks group over shanes.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
never said that, already said savage ricks the best leader & shane would be an immoral goon.. woodbury was soft breh, they did that for phillip got that work, tried to give up & be friends, phillip gave em work, the rest joined rick.... they wasnt comin back for a "second wave"... they were shook... his second group barely wanted it....

the prison they found by accident??? rick aint plan that shyt & who says they couldnt find a prison on the way to ft benning?? stop actin like rick had a plan cause he never has.

edit: @marcuz has it really been 2 years on the show??

woodbury survived by taking out other groups and stealing their resources, they werent completely soft. they had a decent team of killers but merle took a lot of them out.

and i didn't say rick found the prison, just saying shane was headed somewhere else entirely. you keep trynna divide ricks character into two different people when it's two sides of the same coin. y'all hate "farmer" rick til one of you get kidnapped, with savages trynna eat you or poke holes in ya butt. then y'all beg for farmer rick to come save yall asses. instead of shane, who would write you off immediately :mjpls:

AllHolosEve

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
eh my point is rick can be hard, fair, and compassionate at the same time. y'all can vouch for shane all day, don't get me wrong, he had a more realistic outlook. hell, rick was out there trynna wrangle zombies to gain favor with hershel; when all shane had to do was shoot one 3-4 times to prove he was wrong. so i get it, trust me i do. shane was more realistic about the world they are living in. however, he lacked leadership qualities, and if y'all were thrust into this universe; i bet y'all would feel more comfortable with ricks group over shanes.
i totally agree wit this, i clearly said savage rick the best.... shane was just "more realistic" about the world... thats it...

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
don't think Rick is fully over Lori, so I doubt he's even thinking of a relationship. What they're doing with Richonne should've been done with Bethyl

Chemical

Rookie
Daps
The Shane conversation is still going on? There must be a lot of Shane fans on here.

don't think Rick is fully over Lori, so I doubt he's even thinking of a relationship. What they're doing with Richonne should've been done with Bethyl

Rick will never fully get over Lori, the same way Maggie will never get over her father. You move on, but I don't think you ever fully get over it. Rick seems to like watching Michonne walk away and they don't make it subtle. I'm not sure where they think they're going with that, but I'll be ready to break shyt if that happens.

What the fuk does the last part mean?

Ritzy Sharon

Don't Make Me Pull The Oud Out
Daps
If shane and the governor met , shane wouldve shot him before it escalated to the point of half the squad getting snuffed out cause shane was smart enough to stop trying to appeal to the good in people in a lawless warzone society. like a naive sucker.

If shane was alive they'd still be on the farm eating real meat instead of Beth-B-Que.

yeah, Shane shoots the Guvna, the Guvna's goons shoot back, Hershel gets caught up in the crossfire and there's no doctor to deal with the flu outbreak and the prison falls apart either way. (assuming Shane just doesn't just flee or kill everyone as a precaution :mjlol:).

there's drawbacks to being a sociopath in a lawless warzone society, breh.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Most of these nikkas backing Shane probably wouldn't survive with him leading the group:mjpls:

No matter who was in charge, shyt was gonna hit the fan regardless. You nikkas really think Shane would give a fukk about any of you njggas :mjlol:

Shane gonna take Lori and Killa Carlita and BOUNCE