Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
You're being such a hypocrite right now.

Have you forgotten that Carol put a bullet in Karen's head and the other people who were coughing? How is that any better than what Shane abandoning Otis? :stopitslime:

I still remember Rick locking the door and trapping that prisoner in the yard with hella zombies. I bet if Shane did that, you'd be in here crying up a storm about how evil he was.
Im not a hypocrite, you just seem to lack basic logic to see the clear differences in the situations.

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
:what: its a post apocalyptic hell and you just finally connect with someone over the course of a few months and that seems far fetch for him to react the way he is feeling?!? yall are some souless creatures i swear
:beli: calm down Ted Rodgers. I said it was funny nikka

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
otis wasnt part of his group & he wanted to live, its that simple... the fukk would he tell them the truth for, like rick didnt lie about the whole cdc shyt.... hes a survive by any means dude & this showed how far hes willin to go..... hes a straight savage, not a coward....

Dudes always wanna shyt on Shane because he was about that savage life from day 1. But now that Rick is on his savage shyt after all this time, they gonna praise him for all the grimy shyt he does from this point on.

But if Savage Rick was in Shane's place back then he would have done the same shyt, maybe worse.:aicmon:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
:what: its a post apocalyptic hell and you just finally connect with someone over the course of a few months and that seems far fetch for him to react the way he is feeling?!? yall are some souless creatures i swear
i lost people i truly loved & this never happened... if the love of my life died today id never do this.... call me souless but some chick i barely know dyin is just whatever to me....:yeshrug: apocalyptic hell would make me care less than i already do....

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
i lost people i truly loved & this never happened... if the love of my life died today id never do this.... call me souless but some chick i barely know dyin is just whatever to me....:yeshrug: apocalyptic hell would make me care less than i already do....

then you're an abnormal in this situation. This man was with a woman every single day during this hell, during that kind of stress you develop a whole different kind of attachment to a person. Some people are making it as simple as he is torn up because a girl died. Its way more deeper than that and yall know it. We all know the honeymoon stage of a relationship is WAY intense and for someone to be taken from you like that in those circumstances, man please. Nature wants you to survive no doubt, but nature wants to to keep reproducing and keep life going, finding a mate is still a priority.

Edit: :krs: I can read what you posted without having to highlight!! id rep you again if i could

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dudes always wanna shyt on Shane because he was about that savage life from day 1. But now that Rick is on his savage shyt after all this time, they gonna praise him for all the grimy shyt he does from this point on.

But if Savage Rick was in Shane's place back then he would have done the same shyt, maybe worse.:aicmon:

rick hasn't left anyone for dead, or killed someone who wanted to help him just to save his own ass. this whole "savage" rick shyt needs to be put to rest, the two characters aren't comparable

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
rick hasn't left anyone for dead, or killed someone who wanted to help him just to save his own ass. this whole "savage" rick shyt needs to be put to rest, the two characters aren't comparable

how's your memory doing breh? Lemme help you out a bit:jawalrus:

Rick drove past the hitchhiker on the road. End of the episode they showed dude remains on the same road. Nobody survives alone...Rick could've saved him.

Rick lets dude in the last episode get eaten by zombies when Qarl was ready to blast. Zombies ended up chasing after'em anyway. Heartless Rick at it again :wow:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
how's your memory doing breh? Lemme help you out a bit:jawalrus:

Rick drove past the hitchhiker on the road. End of the episode they showed dude remains on the same road. Nobody survives alone...Rick could've saved him.

Rick lets dude in the last episode get eaten by zombies when Qarl was ready to blast. Zombies ended up chasing after'em anyway. Heartless Rick at it again :wow:

he wasn't apart of the main group, i aint talking about picking up strangers :what: and y'all would be the main ones saying rick is an idiot if he did go around picking every tom, dikk and harry

edit: and rick didn't shoot that guy and leave him for dead either

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

:upsetfavre::camby:

The Rick you saw at the start of the season is now dead. That was one of the points of the flashbacks. You will never see that man again. Rick "the gawd" has now become a Shane/Governor hybrid, "Savage Rick" :ahh::win:. It's not going to be about "escaping" from Terminus :heh:, it's going to be about "taking" Terminus:bustback:or burning it down. There will be no compromise. That fool Hershel led Rick on false ideals and philosophies that clearly weren't suitable for surviving a zombie apocalypse, he found that out the hard way. Conditioned Rick into becoming a farmer :camby:. It's a good thing Rick crossed paths with a man called Brian Heriot, RIP :lawd:.

The transformation is almost complete

55134-Walking-Dead-3x15-Merle-govern-rEyw.gif
TWD_9-1-Rick-Bites-Joe.gif

bloody2.gif
stab.gif

uploads_f427b84a-f453-4395-bac2-df5eec3e419e-tumblr_mw2ythbe2M1r7wse8o3_500.gif
screw.gif

Savage Rick is coming this October, prepare yourselves for the arrival.

:blessed::ahh: Season 5 we coming.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
If shane and the governor met , shane wouldve shot him before it escalated to the point of half the squad getting snuffed out cause shane was smart enough to stop trying to appeal to the good in people in a lawless warzone society. like a naive sucker.

If shane was alive they'd still be on the farm eating real meat instead of Beth-B-Que.

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
If shane and the governor met , shane wouldve shot him before it escalated to the point of half the squad getting snuffed out cause shane was smart enough to stop trying to appeal to the good in people in a lawless warzone society. like a naive sucker.

If shane was alive they'd still be on the farm eating real meat instead of Beth-B-Que.

they'd be on the farm devoured by a heard

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
LOL! :deadrose: I could actually picture this happening. The Governor questioning how bad he REALLY was. :lupe:
i see it happenin too, governor gon be like :huhldup: dafukk wrong wit dude....
then you're an abnormal in this situation. This man was with a woman every single day during this hell, during that kind of stress you develop a whole different kind of attachment to a person. Some people are making it as simple as he is torn up because a girl died. Its way more deeper than that and yall know it. We all know the honeymoon stage of a relationship is WAY intense and for someone to be taken from you like that in those circumstances, man please. Nature wants you to survive no doubt, but nature wants to to keep reproducing and keep life going, finding a mate is still a priority.
Edit: :krs: I can read what you posted without having to highlight!! id rep you again if i could
breh you can make the a better argument fot simpin shane since he knew lori way longer & had family connections... i dont see a difference really...

but im abnormal cause my bm & others could get the otis out there.... my fam asked would i save her... :birdman: ship her to terminus :camby:

savage rick bit a neck out, gutted a cryin, surrenderin attemp rapist, pulled them guns in terminus, shot hostage dude, told the group "they gon be sorry we bout that life" farmer rick out here kickin carol out, savin prisoner randal & pussifyin quarrel.....

put savage rick to rest??? are you serious??? savage rick aint comparable he's the best & he got exterminate some termites....

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
i see it happenin too, governor gon be like :huhldup: dafukk wrong wit dude....

breh you can make the a better argument fot simpin shane since he knew lori way longer & had family connections... i dont see a difference really...

but im abnormal cause my bm & others could get the otis out there.... my fam asked would i save her... :birdman: ship her to terminus :camby:

savage rick bit a neck out, gutted a cryin, surrenderin attemp rapist, pulled them guns in terminus, shot hostage dude, told the group "they gon be sorry we bout that life" farmer rick out here kickin carol out, savin prisoner randal & pussifyin quarrel.....

put savage rick to rest??? are you serious??? savage rick aint comparable he's the best & he got exterminate some termites....

tumblr_inline_muhln4bFEh1rymbrg.gif