nah :wow: tomorrows going to be the first of many dry sundays :wow:

joffslap1.gif

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
nah, the goons were in the group that merle took out. same group that stole those military dudes supplies in the beginning of the 3rd season.
you're throwing out junk hypotheticals, did rick try to become friends with the dude that wanted to rape carl? tell me this, you're in ricks shoes when gov comes up to the gate, with a tank, about 15 dudes with guns, and hershel and michonne served up on a plate. what is "savage rick" supposed to do to get everyone out of it alive?
dude had a tank & wasnt tryin to share, everyone wasnt gettin out alive regardless... michonne saved herself.... ida had someone up high give him that rifle round in the head.... ida had a place to meet up in case the prison fell, like maybe take over empty woodbury... id have shot phillip at that sit down so he wouldnt be comin wit no tank anyways.... michonne & darryl coulda hid out in the prison & took most they dudes out quietly.....

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
don't think Rick is fully over Lori, so I doubt he's even thinking of a relationship. What they're doing with Richonne should've been done with Bethyl

I will always believe that Lori and Shane were bumping uglies long before the zombie apocalypse hit. She moved on too fast to another man as if she was use to Shane's "touch." :patrice:

I also believe that Rick truly loved Lori and seemed more invested in the marriage than she was invested into it. It's almost she saw something in Shane when Rick wasn't around and maybe thought Rick was lacking as an alpha male, but if only she saw him now and wasn't such a heaux and got herself pregnant BY SHANE.:manny:

I like where they are going with Richonne though. It's only realistic for Rick to not be over his wife, but he's forming a bond even closer to Michonne because she's forming a bond like a stepmom to Carl. She seemed to be more of a woman and mother to Carl and Rick than Lori ever AND she can hold her own. She seems pretty much loyal to Rock, I don't think a full blown love scene will happen yet, but they have been hinting at them liking each other in a "tender way.":smugbiden:

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
The Shane conversation is still going on? There must be a lot of Shane fans on here. Rick will never fully get over Lori, the same way Maggie will never get over her father. You move on, but I don't think you ever fully get over it. Rick seems to like watching Michonne walk away and they don't make it subtle. I'm not sure where they think they're going with that, but I'll be ready to break shyt if that happens. What the fuk does the last part mean?

I think Rick likes the fact that he found a female companion that could blossom into something much more that can hold her own and he doesn't have to constantly look out for and it's an added bonus that Carl seems to respect her more than anybody and he listens to her.

I think to any real man, they like a woman with a little vunerability, but at the same time can have his back and hers when some sh_t hits the fan.

Who wouldn't stare at Michonne when she walks away? She's a gorgeous lady. Off camera, the men LOVE her.:takedat:

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I will always believe that Lori and Shane were bumping uglies long before the zombie apocalypse hit. She moved on too fast to another man as if she was use to Shane's "touch." :patrice:
maybe but i don't think so. i think like most women she naturally give in (or threw herself) to a man she thought could protect and provide for her and her kid. trust me if some type of society collapse event was to take place in real life most women would drop that strong independent woman and hard to get shyt and run and bend the knee to the closest man.

Batman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
maybe but i don't think so. i think like most women she naturally give in (or threw herself) to a man she thought could protect and provide for her and her kid. trust me if some type of society collapse event was to take place in real life most women would drop that strong independent woman and hard to get shyt and run and bend the knee to the closest man.

That's what Andrea was doing this whole show. :russ:

HALLOWEEN

Pro
Daps
Reppin
http://i32.tinypic.com/ejvi9e.gif

There's a bunch of simps out there that I wouldn't be surprised if they remained independent. :snoop:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think Rick likes the fact that he found a female companion that could blossom into something much more that can hold her own and he doesn't have to constantly look out for and it's an added bonus that Carl seems to respect her more than anybody and he listens to her.

I think to any real man, they like a woman with a little vunerability, but at the same time can have his back and hers when some sh_t hits the fan.

Who wouldn't stare at Michonne when she walks away? She's a gorgeous lady. Off camera, the men LOVE her.:takedat:

i hate it :wow: michonne has a black only policy in the comics. but they gonna have her bedwenching to cacs on this show.

Batman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i hate it :wow: michonne has a black only policy in the comics. but they gonna have her bedwenching to cacs on this show.

Remember when Tyresse was smashing some white chick. Michonne snatched that nikka with the quickness. Called his girl a cracker while riding his dikk.:russ:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Remember when Tyresse was smashing some white chick. Michonne snatched that nikka with the quickness. Called his girl a cracker while riding his dikk.:russ:

yeah, and i remember dale being salty :mjpls: to the point where he literally told andrea it's okay to fukk him :wow:

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
that was carol lol drove her insane