Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Actually he was fit to survive in the zombie apocalypse...everyone else wasn't which is why most of them are dead now. Shane main issue was he constantly challenged Rick and was in love wit Lori. If he had none of those personality issues he'd basically be Daryl.

Rick, Hershel, and Glenn saved a dude that was trying to put bullets in them. Dude would've been dead if Shane was wit them and none of the farm drama would have ever happened. But look what happened instead. Arguments and rifts in the group.

How long were they gonna live as a happy family if Shane didn't open the barn? How long was Rick/Daryl gonna be looking for the little girl if it wasn't for Shane opening the barn? Shane exposed a lot of bullshyt and did something nobody else had the balls to do.

The farm + Hershel and Dale made them all weaker = fact. You can't have a fake Disneyland in zombie apocalypse wit cannibals and raiders everywhere. Shane is dead and I'm glad he is but ya'll acting like dude was a straight up psycho and bought nothing to the group. He played the part of devil's advocate that nobody else could but the group needed that. Look at Carol and Rick now. They in that dark place Shane already was at.
Even the current state Rick and Carol are not the same as Shane. They have shown that they're willing to make difficult decisions if they have to, for the betterment of the group and to protect the people they care about. Neither one of em still would have ever done to Otis what Shane did, or what he was trying to do to his "best friend." Shane was selfish, a coward and a snake, and THATS why he wasnt fit to live in a zombie apocalypse. Theres no argument over this because its a fact. Hes dead and its his own fault.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
My point was if nikkas would abandon their own wives to get eaten alive by zombies, what you think they'd do to a fat nikka named Otis? :mjlol:
otis got cornered brehs, im sorry, couldnt save him.... :mjpls:
well, they cant do a time skip right off jump cus no one will believe they were in a container for yrs.
they survivin off that powdered milk breh... :obama:
Somebody gets it finally. And you see the hypocrisy too.

Speaking of Carol, she did the biggest 180. She'd empty the whole clip on her chump azz husband now without any hesitation :smugfavre:
not to mention carol first got a backbone after shane gave ed that work & said hed beat him to death if he touched her again..... that started her change..

AllHolosEve

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
The point is that both Shane and Don from 28 Weeks were not good guys, cowards, definitely not fit to be leaders, and the programs they were in made this very clear.
yes he was a selfish snake & he wasnt a good person but he was nowhere near a coward, hes the first to action....

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Even the current state Rick and Carol are not the same as Shane.

You're being such a hypocrite right now.

Have you forgotten that Carol put a bullet in Karen's head and the other people who were coughing? How is that any better than Shane abandoning Otis? :stopitslime:

I still remember Rick locking the door and trapping that prisoner in the yard with hella zombies. I bet if Shane did that, you'd be in here crying up a storm about how evil he was.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
yes he was a selfish snake & he wasnt a good person but he was nowhere near a coward, hes the first to action....
Making rash decisions without thinking first doesnt mean you're not a coward. Killing another member of your party to save yourself because you sprained your ankle and you're scared of the horde, then lying about what happened to the rest of the group = Cowardice 101.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
well, they cant do a time skip right off jump cus no one will believe they were in a container for yrs.

They've done time skips for the last two seasons. What I think they'll do is have the group escape from Terminus in the first ep, then flesh them out through Tyrese and Carol who are going there, then do a time skip around episode 4 or 5.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're being such a hypocrite right now.

Have you forgotten that Carol put a bullet in Karen's head and the other people who were coughing? How is that any better than Shane abandoning Otis? :stopitslime:

I still remember Rick locking the door and trapping that prisoner in the yard with hella zombies. I bet if Shane did that, you'd be in here crying up a storm about how evil he was.

shane would have packed his bags and fled during the night if the flu happened on his watch.

but the carol situation is different because karen and david were going to die regardless. otis wasn't going to die until shane shot him.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
shane would have packed his bags and fled during the night if the flu happened on his watch.

but the carol situation is different because karen and david were going to die regardless. otis wasn't going to die until shane shot him.

Im pretty sure Karen wasn't too happy about being shot in the head bruh :troll:

Be consistent now. Seems like you only want to demonize Shane.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

i am being consistent, and karen and dave were too busy coughing up and dying to object to carols decision. either way, rick took a hardline on not killing sick people. which is the side i'd like to be on if i were in his group.

AllHolosEve

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Making rash decisions without thinking first doesnt mean you're not a coward. Killing another member of your party to save yourself because you sprained your ankle and you're scared of the horde, then lying about what happened to the rest of the group = Cowardice 101.
otis wasnt part of his group & he wanted to live, its that simple... the fukk would he tell them the truth for, like rick didnt lie about the whole cdc shyt.... hes a survive by any means dude & this showed how far hes willin to go..... hes a straight savage, not a coward....
i get you dont like shane but this is a straight up lie... hed give them the carol treatment before he ran & rick would forgive him

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )

Shane is these dudes pinata breh. Carol and Rick have displayed the same do or die traits that Shane had but they get a pass though. Kharl done caught bodies left and right but he gets a pass also :krs:

Karen and David were gonna die anyway but what about Glenn? :dwillhuh: Last I recall he was coughing up a lung too...was Carol gonna buss her guns on Glenn too? :patrice:

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Tyrese having nightmares and shaking in his sleep about his dead pawg that he only knew for a short period of time might have been one of the best unintentional comedy moments in recent memory :dead:

:what: its a post apocalyptic hell and you just finally connect with someone over the course of a few months and that seems far fetch for him to react the way he is feeling?!? yall are some souless creatures i swear

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
can you imagine Shane sitting down and hashing out terms with the Governor? :mjlol: :dead:

Governor: I want Michonne. and this war ends. :smugbiden:

Shane: done and done. tell you what mayne *rubs head furiously* g'head and take Hershel too as a sign of good faith.

Gov: Hershel? I just want Michonne. :dwillhuh:

Shane: drive a hard bargain mayne. :patrice:*rubs head furiously* take Daryl too. but lemme hold on to that crossbow. :youngsabo:

Governor. :dwillhuh:

Shane: g'on:smugfavre:

LOL! :deadrose: I could actually picture this happening. The Governor questioning how bad he REALLY was. :lupe: