Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
can you imagine Shane sitting down and hashing out terms with the Governor? :mjlol: :dead:

Governor: I want Michonne. and this war ends. :smugbiden:

Shane: done and done. tell you what mayne *rubs head furiously* g'head and take Hershel too as a sign of good faith.

Gov: Hershel? I just want Michonne. :dwillhuh:

Shane: drive a hard bargain mayne. :patrice:*rubs head furiously* take Daryl too. but lemme hold on to that crossbow. :youngsabo:

Governor. :dwillhuh:

Shane: g'on:smugfavre:
:russ:

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
I cant believe you motherfukkers are still arguing this Shane bullshyt. What is this, season 2? Gtfo with this garbage. Shane was a shytty person, period. And if youre stanning him, you're a shytty person, period. And you probably dont understand basic storytelling either...because this wasnt one of those situations where the writers blur the lines. No, they made Shane's shyttiness pretty cut and dry. He was Jack in Lord of the Flies. Youre not supposed to be rooting for him. He was fatally flawed and not fit to survive in a zombie apocalypse. Like Lizzie.

Actually he was fit to survive in the zombie apocalypse...everyone else wasn't which is why most of them are dead now. Shane main issue was he constantly challenged Rick and was in love wit Lori. If he had none of those personality issues he'd basically be Daryl.

Rick, Hershel, and Glenn saved a dude that was trying to put bullets in them. Dude would've been dead if Shane was wit them and none of the farm drama would have ever happened. But look what happened instead. Arguments and rifts in the group.

How long were they gonna live as a happy family if Shane didn't open the barn? How long was Rick/Daryl gonna be looking for the little girl if it wasn't for Shane opening the barn? Shane exposed a lot of bullshyt and did something nobody else had the balls to do.

The farm + Hershel and Dale made them all weaker = fact. You can't have a fake Disneyland in zombie apocalypse wit cannibals and raiders everywhere. Shane is dead and I'm glad he is but ya'll acting like dude was a straight up psycho and bought nothing to the group. He played the part of devil's advocate that nobody else could but the group needed that. Look at Carol and Rick now. They in that dark place Shane already was at.

Last edited:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
While were at it, what the fukk is the obsession with Morgan? He lost his mind and HE WAS SO MUCH OF A SIMP that he couldnt bring himself to put down his zombiefied wife and instead allowed her to eat his son. Yeah what a badass :mjlol: fukk him.
breh got that trap game on point :yeshrug:
can you imagine Shane sitting down and hashing out terms with the Governor? :mjlol: :dead:

Shane: done and done. tell you what mayne *rubs head furiously* g'head and take Hershel too as a sign of good faith.
Shane: drive a hard bargain mayne. :patrice:*rubs head furiously* take Daryl too. but lemme hold on to that crossbow. :youngsabo:
:laff:he wouldnt give up daryl though...

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )

:deadrose::deadrose:

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
If a real Zombie apocalypse jumped off, this would be the reality. People would turn grimy overnight in order to survive (im not talking about raping people and becoming like the Governor but, you would become really cold/selfish to protect yourself). In "28 Weeks Later", this dude left his own wife. His own wife man :heh:

He tried to pull his wife with him but, she just wanted to save some kid, and then 20 zombies busted through. His survival instincts kicked in so bad he abandoned his fukkin wife :heh: But you think its wrong Shane abandoned some fat stranger he met 45 minutes ago?

Bad analogy...A lot of cats would abandon their wives in a heartbeat if given the realistic chance :mjlol:

Your analogy would be better suited as to say maybe a man abandoning his daughter or mother :yeshrug:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Bad analogy...A lot of cats would abandon their wives in a heartbeat if given the realistic chance :mjlol:

Your analogy would be better suited as to say maybe a man abandoning his daughter or mother :yeshrug:

My point was if nikkas would abandon their own wives to get eaten alive by zombies, what you think they'd do to a fat nikka named Otis? :mjlol:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i think it's a bad analogy cus walking dead zombies are dead and slow. the 28 days later "zombies" are living with a virus, and can pretty much outrun you

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In one interview I read they said they might possibly do a time skip, the actor who plays Quarl just keeps on growing, almost as tall as Rick now:upsetfavre: only a matter of time before he has a full beard and a mustache :whoo:.
well, they cant do a time skip right off jump cus no one will believe they were in a container for yrs.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Actually he was fit to survive in the zombie apocalypse...everyone else wasn't which is why most of them are dead now. Shane main issue was he constantly challenged Rick and was in love wit Lori. If he had none of those personality issues he'd basically be Daryl.

Rick, Hershel, and Glenn saved a dude that was trying to put bullets in them. Dude would've been dead if Shane was wit them and none of the farm drama would have ever happened. But look what happened instead. Arguments and rifts in the group.

How long were they gonna live as a happy family if Shane didn't open the barn? How long was Rick/Daryl gonna be looking for the little girl if it wasn't for Shane opening the barn? Shane exposed a lot of bullshyt and did something nobody else had the balls to do.

The farm + Hershel and Dale made them all weaker = fact. You can't have a fake Disneyland in zombie apocalypse wit cannibals and raiders everywhere. Shane is dead and I'm glad he is but ya'll acting like dude was a straight up psycho and bought nothing to the group. He played the part of devil's advocate that nobody else could but the group needed that. Look at Carol and Rick now. They in that dark place Shane already was at.

Somebody gets it finally. And you see the hypocrisy too.

Speaking of Carol, she did the biggest 180. She'd empty the whole clip on her chump azz husband now without any hesitation :smugfavre:

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/walking-dead-season-5-andrew-692170

welp, judging by the new season regulars. we're going to be at terminus for most of next season

full

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
My point was if nikkas would abandon their own wives to get eaten alive by zombies, what you think they'd do to a fat nikka named Otis? :mjlol:
The point is that both Shane and Don from 28 Weeks were not good guys, cowards, definitely not fit to be leaders, and the programs they were in made this very clear.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
It's going to be like season 7 or 8 until them nikkas make it to DC :lolbron:

If show angles that way then they going have to cross into South Carolina, North Carolina, and Virginia.......................finally a TV series from my neck of the woods :krs:............... not named Dawson Creek :huhldup:

Hopefully, they film it in those states too...

If a real Zombie apocalypse jumped off, this would be the reality. People would turn grimy overnight in order to survive (im not talking about raping people and becoming like the Governor but, you would become really cold/selfish to protect yourself). In "28 Weeks Later", this dude left his own wife. His own wife man :heh:

He tried to pull his wife with him but, she just wanted to save some kid, and then 20 zombies busted through. His survival instincts kicked in so bad he abandoned his fukkin wife :heh: But you think its wrong Shane abandoned some fat stranger he met 45 minutes ago?

Hope they make a 28 months later.... :popcorn: