Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
hed find a lot cause i always say savage rick... you made a case but would you follow farmer, lets be friends rick??? id follow shane or savage rick....
i didn't marginalize rick into "farmer rick" or "savage rick", you did. rick is rick is rick to me -- and i know i'd be safer under ricks leadership than shanes.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

1. Otis and Shane were complete strangers. Complete strangers in a post-apocalyptic world :stopitslime:
2. Otis was the reason they were in that predicament because he shot Carl.
3. Otis and Shane were exhausted/tired from carrying those supplies. They were going too slow. The walkers were catching up.
4. Those zombies would have followed them all the way back to camp.
5. If Shane sacrificed himself, Otis being overweight and out of shape wasn't a safe bet making it back.
6. Don't think for a second Otis wouldn't have left Shane if it came down to it :stopitslime:
7. Rule #1. Cardio.

It was grimy and evil. But Shane made the call he felt he had to make.

1. he also threatened to kill dale, and he was going to kill rick -- were they strangers?
2. actually carl is the reason he got shot, along with rick for allowing him to try to pet a deer.
3. they were literally feet away from the truck, probably took longer for shane to steal otis gear than it would to casually walk to the truck :heh:
4. i doubt it, breh. it's not like the school was just right up the street.
5. :comeon: otis was faster though, it was shane and his twisted ankle that was slowing everyone up.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
1. he also threatened to kill dale, and he was going to kill rick -- were they strangers?
2. actually carl is the reason he got shot, along with rick for allowing him to try to pet a deer.
3. they were literally feet away from the truck, probably took longer for shane to steal otis gear than it would to casually walk to the truck :heh:
4. i doubt it, breh. it's not like the school was just right up the street.
5. :comeon: otis was faster though, it was shane and his twisted ankle that was slowing everyone up.

Keep on acting like you wouldn't sacrifice some dude you barely knew when there's 50 zombies twenty feet away from you and your legs are on fire. You can pretend on here but, I know you would :mjpls:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Keep on acting like you wouldn't sacrifice some dude you barely knew when there's 50 zombies twenty feet away from you and your legs are on fire. You can pretend on here but, I know you would :mjpls:
actually i give shane props, initially he was gonna sacrifice his life and let otis go on without him -- but otis knew that wasn't right.

but nah, i aint killing somebody that saved my life twice. i actually wanna chalk the whole thing up to bad writing cus once again, THEY WERE LITERALLY 15 FT AWAY FROM THE TRUCK :bryan:

either way, i don't see why y'all would want this man for a leader like he wouldn't do y'all the same way. once again, lets go back to the flu incident, would you want to be apart of shanes group when you start coughin? :heh:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
If a real Zombie apocalypse jumped off, this would be the reality. People would turn grimy overnight in order to survive (im not talking about raping people and becoming like the Governor but, you would become really cold/selfish to protect yourself). In "28 Weeks Later", this dude left his own wife. His own wife man :heh:

He tried to pull his wife with him but, she just wanted to save some kid, and then 20 zombies busted through. His survival instincts kicked in so bad he abandoned his fukkin wife :heh: But you think its wrong Shane abandoned some fat stranger he met 45 minutes ago?

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
i didn't marginalize rick into "farmer rick" or "savage rick", you did. rick is rick is rick to me -- and i know i'd be safer under ricks leadership than shanes.
yeah i did marginalize rick cause hes a different person to me now... when i say "savage" rick & "farmer" rick you know what i mean breh... i want the rick that does what needs to be done, not the rick that wants to get along... we out here in terminus now breh, you can say "rick is rick" but soft rick you gon be:eat:... i want the dude tryin to survive, not make cannibal friends.....

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yeah i did marginalize rick cause hes a different person to me now... when i say "savage" rick & "farmer" rick you know what i mean breh... i want the rick that does what needs to be done, not the rick that wants to get along... we out here in terminus now breh, you can say "rick is rick" but soft rick you gon be:eat:... i want the dude tryin to survive, not make cannibal friends.....

farmer rick only existed for a few episodes, it mostly took place off screen. nobody died under farmer ricks watch except FLU victims and hershel -- and really there's not much rick could have done in that situation. he could have shot at gov first, but they would have still had a battle on their hands.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
actually i give shane props, initially he was gonna sacrifice his life and let otis go on without him -- but otis knew that wasn't right.

but nah, i aint killing somebody that saved my life twice. i actually wanna chalk the whole thing up to bad writing cus once again, THEY WERE LITERALLY 15 FT AWAY FROM THE TRUCK :bryan:

either way, i don't see why y'all would want this man for a leader like he wouldn't do y'all the same way. once again, lets go back to the flu incident, would you want to be apart of shanes group when you start coughin? :heh:

I would obviously choose Rick's group. But Rick ain't perfect either. He hates making the tough decision. And that got half of his group killed.

Shane, on the other hand, in his ruthless pragmatism would eliminate any problems before they started (like killing people who started coughing :pachaha:). That's obviously bad. But that same mentality would have kept half the group from being killed by The Governor.

Thats why they would have been perfect together, if not for Lori.

Everytime Shane went too far (like killing people if they coughed), Rick would be there to punch some sense into him.
Everytime Rick acted biitchmade (like not foreseeing the Governor would be a problem), Shane would make the tough call even if it meant being the bad guy.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But that same mentality would have kept half the group from being killed by The Governor.

Thats why they would have been perfect together, if not for Lori.

Everytime Shane went too far (like killing people if they coughed), Rick would be there to punch some sense into him.
Everytime Rick acted biitchmade (like not foreseeing the Governor would be a problem), Shane would make the tough call even if it meant being the bad guy.

well how do you guys see the gov arc playing out if shane were in charge instead of rick? i imagine shane would've preemptively attacked, gained a short win, only for a second wave of woodburys men to attack the prison in retaliation.

considering loris fate, maybe you're right. maybe shane could have protected her longer.

there's no way rick and shane could co-exist in the same group. they hold different ideologies on how to govern in this new society. y'all rather follow the sheriff's deputy, but i'd stick with the sheriff.

but further more, i think the whole walking dead story follows rick because

rick is probably going to be the first one to successfully create and maintain a working society in the apocalypse.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
well how do you guys see the gov arc playing out if shane were in charge instead of rick? i imagine shane would've preemptively attacked, gained a short win, only for a second wave of woodburys men to attack the prison in retaliation.

considering loris fate, maybe you're right. maybe shane could have protected her longer.

there's no way rick and shane could co-exist in the same group. they hold different ideologies on how to govern in this new society. y'all rather follow the sheriff's deputy, but i'd stick with the sheriff.

but further more, i think the whole walking dead story follows rick because

rick is probably going to be the first one to successfully create and maintain a working society in the apocalypse.

I told you already. I would roll with Rick.

But I would regret it everytime Rick hesitated to make a decision. And especially after The Governor rolled through with big bazooka guns and tanks and Rick was like "We can be friends still. We can share the prison." :blessed: I'd be thinking, "Damn, Shane wouldve put a bullet in this fakkit's skull 6 weeks ago."

Thats why I said they perfect together. Rick is the better leader overall but, sometimes you need a Wartime President to drop them thangs and murk nikkas.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I told you already. I would roll with Rick.

But I would regret it everytime Rick hesitated to make a decision. And especially after The Governor rolled through with big bazooka guns and tanks and Rick was like "We can be friends still. We can share the prison." :blessed: I'd be thinking, "Damn, Shane wouldve put a bullet in this fakkit's skull 6 weeks ago."

Thats why I said they perfect together. Rick is the better leader overall but, sometimes you need a Wartime President to drop them thangs and murk nikkas.

eh, i feel you. this is why i hate the prison arc and most of season 3. glenn mazzara ruined a perfect arc and fractured the long term story.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
I cant believe you motherfukkers are still arguing this Shane bullshyt. What is this, season 2? Gtfo with this garbage. Shane was a shytty person, period. And if youre stanning him, you're a shytty person, period. And you probably dont understand basic storytelling either...because this wasnt one of those situations where the writers blur the lines. No, they made Shane's shyttiness pretty cut and dry. He was Jack in Lord of the Flies. Youre not supposed to be rooting for him. He was fatally flawed and not fit to survive in a zombie apocalypse. Like Lizzie.

Ritzy Sharon

Don't Make Me Pull The Oud Out
Daps
can you imagine Shane sitting down and hashing out terms with the Governor? :mjlol: :dead:

Governor: I want Michonne. and this war ends. :smugbiden:

Shane: done and done. tell you what mayne *rubs head furiously* g'head and take Hershel too as a sign of good faith.

Gov: Hershel? I just want Michonne. :dwillhuh:

Shane: drive a hard bargain mayne. :patrice:*rubs head furiously* take Daryl too. but lemme hold on to that crossbow. :youngsabo:

Governor. :dwillhuh:

Shane: g'on:smugfavre:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
can you imagine Shane sitting down and hashing out terms with the Governor? :mjlol: :dead:

Governor: I want Michonne. and this war ends. :smugbiden:

Shane: done and done. tell you what mayne *rubs head furiously* g'head and take Hershel too as a sign of good faith.

Gov: Hershel? I just want Michonne. :dwillhuh:

Shane: drive a hard bargain mayne. :patrice:*rubs head furiously* take Daryl too. but lemme hold on to that crossbow. :youngsabo:

Governor. :dwillhuh:

Shane: g'on:smugfavre:

bruh :laff: i actually visualized and heard that perfectly coming from shanes character. dap + pos rep