Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Y'all bring up Shane "simping" Lori like they weren't living as man and wife when there was no rick. By that logic rick was simping too. Thats like daying your step pops cant really care about your mom .They both shared her. Shane just knew rick would eventually get her killed

Another thing nikkas glossing over is that Shane is more than likely Judith's father.

Rick flat out told him "I don't care who's the father. This my family. Fukk outta here fukkboi" :stopitslime:

You can say Rick was protecting his family. But you can also say Shane was standing his ground too. How another nikka gonna tell you "even if it is your child, I will be its father." How many nikkas u know gonna let that slide? Exactly. Its pointless having these discussions because people hate Shane's character too much.

Really this is all Lori's fault :mjlol:

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
:whoa: breh dont forget insane Morgan aka best black man to ever set foot on the screen :blessed:
:russ: me & my kids always joke about what wed do in the zombie apocalypse... they trust me to protect them & they know where to go already... they know the difference between zombies in different movies & how to react.. they know what stores to pillage.... we watch this shyt too much :snoop:

Not to mention he's the best actor on the show besides Herschel. Now Santa Claus is dead. :sadcam:

tr2k

All Star
Daps
All simpin aside, where was Shane's love interest before the apocalypse or did he had plans set aside already while Rick was in the hospital

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
shane dumbass shot otis even though he saved his life twice in that episode, when they were only 15 ft away from the truck :heh: this is the guy you want as your leader? a nikka that'll leave you as zombie bait just to save his own ass?

You're such a fukkin hater :heh:

You do realize that Shane's actions saved Carl's life, right? Or is that point completely lost on you?

I bet if I look through this thread, you're probably all through here like "Savage Rick" :wow: but, you wanna demonize Shane.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Another thing nikkas glossing over is that Shane is more than likely Judith's father.
Rick flat out told him "I don't care who's the father. This my family. Fukk outta here fukkboi" :stopitslime:
You can say Rick was protecting his family. But you can also say Shane was standing his ground too. How another nikka gonna tell you "even if it is your child, I will be its father." How many nikkas u know gonna let that slide? Exactly. Its pointless having these discussions because people hate Shane's character too much.
Really this is all Lori's fault :mjlol:
i agree this is her fault.... this is why i said they got no beef til judith comes back... shane accepts carl aint his but hed back rick up to keep him safe... they gon fight over judith... these dudes just hate shane breh....

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You do realize that Shane's actions saved Carl's life, right? Or is that point completely lost on you?

I bet if I look through this thread, you're probably all through here like "Savage Rick" :wow: but, you wanna demonize Shane.

you wouldn't find anything, but even when rick is "savage" he still cares about the welfare of his people. i already made my case for who i would follow as a group leader. :yeshrug:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All simpin aside, where was Shane's love interest before the apocalypse or did he had plans set aside already while Rick was in the hospital
don't know, it's never mentioned on the comic or show. but it's kinda implied that shane had his eyes on lori before the zombie apocalypse

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not man and wife but it was pretty much a common law marriage. Why wouldn't he have feelings for her? Why wouldn't he be upset when her first husband came back from the dead into a world gone mad and was too naive to understand what he needed to become. Shane knew that rick would end up with a gun to his head on his knees while some dudes tried to rape his woman and coral.

not even a common law marriage, like i said, they were just fukking in the woods for a few weeks. rofl @ her first husband, nikka that was supposed to be HIS best friend since GRADE SCHOOL :bryan: y'all got some twisted morality my nigs

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
All this shiit yall talking about Shane.....Shane doesn't lock Rick's hospital door and he's zombie food. How about that fukkboi :stopitslime: Zombies would be ripping out Rick's stomach lining while he slept.

Shane doesn't go back to get Lori and Carl, more than likely they die. Or a group like Daryl's new group finds them and rapes Lori/Carl. How about that fukkboi :stopitslime: The show would be over before it stared.

AllHolosEve

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Not to mention he's the best actor on the show besides Herschel. Now Santa Claus is dead. :sadcam:
morgan, governor, daryl, herschel & shane are the best actors... i gotta give rick props everytime i hear how he really talk.....

i told these dudes the best ricks the one that acts like shane.... aka "Savage Rick" brehs need to stop hatin shane so much, yes he was a simp....

AllHolosEve

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
you wouldn't find anything, but even when rick is "savage" he still cares about the welfare of his people. i already made my case for who i would follow as a group leader. :yeshrug:
hed find a lot cause i always say savage rick... you made a case but would you follow farmer, lets be friends rick??? id follow shane or savage rick....

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
shane dumbass shot otis even though he saved his life twice in that episode, when they were only 15 ft away from the truck :heh: this is the guy you want as your leader? a nikka that'll leave you as zombie bait just to save his own ass?

1. Otis and Shane were complete strangers. Complete strangers in a post-apocalyptic world :stopitslime:
2. Otis was the reason they were in that predicament because he shot Carl.
3. Otis and Shane were exhausted/tired from carrying those supplies. They were going too slow. The walkers were catching up.
4. Those zombies would have followed them all the way back to camp.
5. If Shane sacrificed himself, Otis being overweight and out of shape wasn't a safe bet making it back.
6. Don't think for a second Otis wouldn't have left Shane if it came down to it :stopitslime:
7. Rule #1. Cardio.

It was grimy and evil. But Shane made the call he felt he had to make.