Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
Once again....Shane was sipping his best friend wife to the point of making terrible decisions...He had to go...

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Rick had his time when he had to understand that things were different. Took him a little longer to adapt to that world. I'm judging Rick through out the show. I'm not saying he was a saint that knew everything. He had his flaws like anyone else. And it took him and his group to help him get thru that. Shane on the other hand turned out to be a loose cannon that u can't trust. Shane did what was best for the group as long as it got him brownie points from lori. I'll admit if he wasn't crazy he could've been extremely helpful but he let his jealousy get the best of him. I couldn't trust somebody that had hidden motives. Someone who is a back stabber that tried to kill me during a zombie apocalypse. I gotta watch out for this tricky dude and them now. Shane had survival militant and unapologetic tactics but dude couldn't control his emotions when it came to having his way. That same group was afraid of him at one point. And thought he was questionable. Lol I saw the season too homie. I wouldn't have got this far if I didn't. Shane with all that anger was crazy as shyt.
already admitted he was an emotional simp, already said he shoulda took andrea over basic ass lori, the only people scared of shane was dale & lori, nobody else was scared... the chicks acted scared when he gave ed that work but inside they were all like :myman:my point is lori dead now, psycho shane & savage rick would crush the buildings...
And when Carol's little zombified brat came shambling out of the barn who had to step up and put one in her dome? Not Shane who reacted just as pussified as the rest of them but Rick.
And during Shane's 2-3 weeks as leader(a term I use loosely because the only people truly following him were Lori and Carl) his biggest decision was camping out in the woods. He never had to make any difficult leadership decisions. They weren't even on pace to leave the woods till after they got overrun by walkers. His goofy ass was seemingly content to live on the outskirts of ATL sneaking off every once and a while to bang Skeletor.
Shane was a short-term asset who turned into a long-term problem...let his attempted rapist ass rest in peace and stop acting like he was something that he wasn't with all this misplaced hero worship.
just like rick didnt put one in dale, daryl had to take his gun & do it, who cares??? shane woulda popped them both if needed... every decision he made that rick overturned show shane was right so what do you mean?? the cdc, the barn, callin off the search, the farm, randal... i dont act like hes somethin hes not, he aint my hero or even in my top 5, i just dont blind myself wit so much hate i cant admit he was ready for this world.... already said savage rick the best leader.... only people in season one bout that life was morgan, shane, daryl & glenn....
If you haven't noticed she was concentrating on finding shelter and the rest of the group. To be fair, just about everybody thought each other was already dead.:yeshrug:
Tyrese didn't even ask about his sister and the only thing he could talk about was a chick he wasn't even any from.:beli:
:leostare: she wanted to say everybody dead & go the opposite direction, not tryin to even look for anyone else... bob even told her she was scared to find out if tyrese was alive or not... tyrese the most worthless dude on show right now, id rather have the black inmate...

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
already admitted he was an emotional simp, already said he shoulda took andrea over basic ass lori, the only people scared of shane was dale & lori, nobody else was scared... the chicks acted scared when he gave ed that work but inside they were all like :myman:my point is lori dead now, psycho shane & savage rick would crush the buildings...

just like rick didnt put one in dale, daryl had to take his gun & do it, who cares??? shane woulda popped them both if needed... every decision he made that rick overturned show shane was right so what do you mean?? the cdc, the barn, callin off the search, the farm, randal... i dont act like hes somethin hes not, he aint my hero or even in my top 5, i just dont blind myself wit so much hate i cant admit he was ready for this world.... already said savage rick the best leader.... only people in season one bout that life was morgan, shane, daryl & glenn....

:leostare: she wanted to say everybody dead & go the opposite direction, not tryin to even look for anyone else... bob even told her she was scared to find out if tyrese was alive or not... tyrese the most worthless dude on show right now, id rather have the black inmate...

51f1c6ed1e237.jpg

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

To each it's own homie. Lol

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
:leostare: thought you was fixin your font game breh.....

you dont think theyd make a good team if they was on the same page wit no lori to simp over??? whos your top five, just wonderin.....
no man i was making a suggestion for youuu... your shyt is too fukking dark

tr2k

All Star
Daps
All simping aside...I see how Shane bytched on the bus....got saved

Rick got through the group of rednecks twice, once by himself, Matt Hardy, Rene from True Blood when they was at the bar....
Hell even Carrrol survived a zombie pile up

AllHolosEve

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
It's the fact that u can't trust Shane honestly. Don't really have a top 5.
:salute: just makin convo while we got this long wait.... ill throw you my list based on what theyve done & how interestin they were..

1. savage rick, best leader & bout that life now
2. michonne, resourseful & smart, ninja skills, survival
3. darryl, resourseful soldier/goon, survival
4. headshot lizzie, most interestin psycho, wish she couldve killed a few more bums
5. kid killer carol, she got right & she bout that life now
6. hershel, survival skills, best medic & wise
7. insane morgan, how he rigged that town shows i want dude on my team
8. governor, dude was cray, sickly interestin
9. shane, ready for that life simpin aside
10. rehabilitated merle or andrea, he went out like a g at the end & shes the hardest chick thus far

still waitin on army abe & bottles bob to get some real shine... dudes think im a shane stan but he barely top 10 & if i added in them "titty meats" he wouldnt even be top 15....

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
:salute: just makin convo while we got this long wait.... ill throw you my list based on what theyve done & how interestin they were..
1. savage rick, best leader & bout that life now
2. michonne, resourseful & smart, ninja skills, survival
3. darryl, resourseful soldier/goon, survival
4. headshot lizzie, most interestin psycho, wish she couldve killed a few more bums
5. kid killer carol, she got right & she bout that life now
6. hershel, survival skills, best medic & wise
7. insane morgan, how he rigged that town shows i want dude on my team
8. governor, dude was cray, sickly interestin
9. shane, ready for that life simpin aside
10. rehabilitated merle or andrea, he went out like a g at the end & shes the hardest chick thus far

still waitin on army abe & bottles bob to get some real shine... dudes think im a shane stan but he barely top 10 & if i added in them "titty meats" he wouldnt even be top 15....
Cool list. U on that survival tip to the extreme. Lol I forgot about insane Morgan. That dude had those traps all set up. shyt was crazy.

AllHolosEve

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Cool list. U on that survival tip to the extreme. Lol I forgot about insane Morgan. That dude had those traps all set up. shyt was crazy.
:whoa: breh dont forget insane Morgan aka best black man to ever set foot on the screen :blessed:
:russ: me & my kids always joke about what wed do in the zombie apocalypse... they trust me to protect them & they know where to go already... they know the difference between zombies in different movies & how to react.. they know what stores to pillage.... we watch this shyt too much :snoop: