Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Join rick, who nursed a dude who was trying to kill back to health and told the governor that they could live together after he dropped half his crew,drove a truck full of zombies through the front gate then a tank.

Or Shane who made everyone man up, stop living in fear of zombies, taught everyone to shoot, realized the world had changed and adapted to the new ways.

Ghandi or Malcolm X in a zombie apocalypse?

When rick gets you clapped but doesn't care cause coral is okay. Let me know how that works out for you.

so you'd join shanes group? a guy who wouldn't give a shyt about you and would leave you for dead at a moments notice -- hell, might even shoot you himself just to save his ass.

or rick, a guy who does his best to save everyone in his group no matter the cost (i.e glenn, maggie @ woodbury)

hell, shane was going to allow half of the core group to die in downtown atlanta :heh: it was rick that came through and saved their asses.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
so you'd join shanes group? a guy who wouldn't give a shyt about you and would leave you for dead at a moments notice -- hell, might even shoot you himself just to save his ass.

or rick, a guy who does his best to save everyone in his group no matter the cost (i.e glenn, maggie @ woodbury)

hell, shane was going to allow half of the core group to die in downtown atlanta :heh: it was rick that came through and saved their asses.
Rick is a righteous man who makes great decisions in a cold world to help friends. Id role with him. With shane i gotta worry about him blasting me accidentally on purpose because he has a thing for my woman. :snoop:

Its so demonic, friends.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Im stuck on season 2 of this show. How many episodes does it take for them to find that little girl who decides to run away. Once that happened i felt the story stagnate and i stopped watching like bad babysitters.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Im stuck on season 2 of this show. How many episodes does it take for them to find that little girl who decides to run away. Once that happened i felt the story stagnate and i stopped watching like bad babysitters.
They find her in episode 7 I think.

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Where's is all this :cape: for Shane coming from? Did he know how to survive? Yes. But he would let his emotions get in the way. He tried to rape lori. Was undermining rick calling him soft at the sametime jealous of him. He had no respect for anybody and was selfish as fukk. He woulda threw his people in front of zombies like he did with that one dude from hershels crib. All that fake toughness eventually he woulda died honestly. No one man can lead u need back up and support. That's what I learned from this show. shyt his own group probably woulda killed him. He woulda been on some lone governor shyt with no plan.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
:dead:At this turning into a Rick vs. Shane thread. Reminds me of the DBZ threads where almost everything turns into Goku vs. Vegeta.

Shane was blinded by p*ssy, and when a crazy man is blinded by p*ssy, that person could be a danger to anybody. Especially in a zombie apocalypse. Yall notice that no one really cared after Rick said he killed him :mjpls:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Where's is all this :cape: for Shane coming from? Did he know how to survive? Yes. But he would let his emotions get in the way. He tried to rape lori. Was undermining rick calling him soft at the sametime jealous of him. He had no respect for anybody and was selfish as fukk. He woulda threw his people in front of zombies like he did with that one dude from hershels crib. All that fake toughness eventually he woulda died honestly. No one man can lead u need back up and support. That's what I learned from this show. shyt his own group probably woulda killed him. He woulda been on some lone governor shyt with no plan.
breh i got savage rick all day but everybody in that group besides fodder was gonna follow shane.... he wasnt cool wit otis & was like "this the fat dude that shot quarell", the toughness wasnt fake, he was seein the world like it is... he was the only other capable leader on the show so of course hes the only one to compare to rick.... his only weakness was his blatant simpery, other than that he was cool... dude shoulda kept andrea, who was way hotter & bout that life than lori soft ass ever could be... dont be a simp in the apocalypse....

its a reason the best & strongest rick is the one that acts like shane... savage rick & ricktatorship ftw.....:blessed:

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx

i kind set this off cause i said Shane and rick would get along now

savage rick and Shane with a anti simp vacine would been epic ..

Last edited:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
like i said, 18 miles out showcased shanes mental capacity. dude ran into a bus and needed rick to save his ass. hell, shanes entire plan was to goto fort benning, a place that had already been over ran.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
like i said, 18 miles out showcased shanes mental capacity. dude ran into a bus and needed rick to save his ass. hell, shanes entire plan was to goto fort benning, a place that had already been over ran.

Like Shane didn't come back with that medicine :stopitslime:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like Shane didn't come back with that medicine :stopitslime:

shane dumbass shot otis even though he saved his life twice in that episode, when they were only 15 ft away from the truck :heh: this is the guy you want as your leader? a nikka that'll leave you as zombie bait just to save his own ass?

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
shane dumbass shot otis even though he saved his life twice in that episode, when they were only 15 ft away from the truck :heh: this is the guy you want as your leader? a nikka that'll leave you as zombie bait just to save his own ass?

Hey I didn't say sh1t about him being the leader because he obviously had some screws loose, but more deaths can be attributed to Rick's poor leadership than when Shane was in charge.

I blame Rick for not clipping the Governor when he had the opportunity in Woodbury. Say what you want about Shane but Rick needed him for backup. After Shane was gone he was the only leader the crew had.