Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Am I the only one who really likes rick ? I felt bad for him but still gave a fist pump when he gave killa Carl his piece and strapped back on the gun belt . Grimey season

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I refuse to believe Michonne would get overpowered like that, fall and twist her ankle. However, it was nice to see more to her back story although I was disappointed there wasn't a flash back. That baby no sold her tears. I wonder what made her lose her baby?

I wonder why the one little girl is so attached to zombies? Her sister straight told her she was on some other stuff.

Were the two burned bodies a murder or a suicide? I thought they burned themselves when I was watching last night.

With the rats being fed to the zombies, I'm surprised it took so long for them to mess the fence up. Likewise, I'm surprised it took so long for the survivors to get them away from the fence. Does this mean that they are going to move from the prison this season?

They need to keep the eye candy on the show. I'm mad that ol girl died.

Let's not forget that Carl and Rick got them guns back. Rick gave Carl his piece and then looked at him like "Oh you thought you were the only one getting back the strap? Nope. We backs. We backs on them hoes."

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
'I'I got ideas.....cucumbers....feeding these people' -dead

Need better dialouge for Rick....This, and least seasons 'I got stuff....some things'....Episode, from what I saw, was solid enough though, the pig killing scenes were queasy.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
The one daughter was feeding the zombies

I'm betting Rick burned the bodies, and Grimey Season has retuned

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
The one daughter was feeding the zombies

I'm betting Rick burned the bodies, and Grimey Season has retuned
again you saying this young girl going out in the middle of the night to feed the walkers? She is catching rats in her spare time also and hiding them from her sister and father? Then she is sneaking back into the prison also? Okay:stopitslime: