Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

Chemical

Rookie
Daps
which men breh??? this chick dont wanna look for her brother, abandon findin anyone else in the group, then try to convince bob to give up & stay in an abandoned buildin.... :whoa: she nowhere near as useless as babysitter tyrese but if michonne can only save two people sasha aint one... she need daryl & savage rick...

Sasha is hot, that's why I picked her. She's second to Michonne in my opinion. I don't get all of the love for common bytches like Maggie. Maybe because she shows her half clothed boxy, no shape, male body in pictures. Have her, I'll take Michonne and Sasha any day, any way. I guess Rick stepped up in this past episode, so he can be saved by Michonne again, as long as they stay platonic.

It's a real disgrace what they did to Tyrese and every other black man on this show.

We know this genius.

People in here said "Shane wouldn't have survived anyway"

Implying that Shane would have gotten bitten or killed, even if Rick didnt shoot him. You're hating. Period. Shane doesn't survive but, Beth and two 10 year old girls do. Glenn, Tara, Maggie, Sasha and the Drunk stumbling around hoards of walkers but, somehow Shane wouldn't survive. Yea right.

Beth and those 10 year old girls always had someone protecting them, of course they survived. That was until the worst mother in the world, Carol got a hold of them. Shane is dead. He got killed twice, he's not coming back. Time to move on.

Last edited:

tr2k

All Star
Daps
Sasha is hot, that's why I picked her. She's second to Michonne in my opinion. I don't get all of the love for common bytches like Maggie. Maybe because she shows her half clothed boxy, no shape, male body in pictures. Have her, I'll take Michonne and Sasha any day, any way. I guess Rick stepped up in this past episode, so he can be saved by Michonne again, as long as they stay platonic.

It's a real disgrace what they did to Tyrese and every other black man on this show.
they either dead or crazy, or c00n goons....Morgan lost all of his good sense

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Beth and those 10 year old girls always had someone protecting them, of course they survived. That was until the worst mother in the world, Carol got a hold of them. Shane is dead. He got killed twice, he's not coming back. Time to move on.

Im arguing with kids here.

You're the ones that said "Shane wouldn't have survived anyway".

That's a really dumb ass thing to say when you have 10 year old girls playing with zombies on train tracks, feeding them mice but didn't get bit. Fukk outta here. That's a really dumb ass thing to say when you have Sasha and Maggie fighting off 20 zombies by themselves. Fukk outta here. That's a really dumbass thing to say when Carl, a 13 year old kid, had 3 zombies pile on top of him and a zombie attack him in the house without his gun, but, somehow didn't get bit. Fukk outta here.

You hate Shane's character so much you're talking stupid. Do you not remember how bout it that nikka was :dahell: If he never started simping Lori, he'd still be around. He really should have left with Andrea.

Last edited:

tr2k

All Star
Daps
I think Shane lacked survival skills. He would of survived if he was with a different group. He just let his emotions get the best of him.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think Shane lacked survival skills. He would of survived if he was with a different group. He just let his emotions get the best of him.
okay let's try this another way.

you're in a zombie apocalypse and you HAVE to join one of the two groups. would you join Ricks group or Shanes group? simple as that.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We know this genius.

People in here said "Shane wouldn't have survived anyway"

Implying that Shane would have gotten bitten or killed, even if Rick didnt shoot him. You're hating. Period. Shane doesn't survive but, Beth and two 10 year old girls do. Glenn, Tara, Maggie, Sasha and the Drunk stumbling around hoards of walkers but, somehow Shane wouldn't survive. Yea right.

the thing is, shane wasn't killed by a zombie. he was killed because he couldn't handle giving up lori and carl. he couldn't handle living under ricks lead again. same for most characters on the TWD, if you haven't noticed. it's usually the living that kills other people.

tr2k

All Star
Daps

you're in a zombie apocalypse and you HAVE to join one of the two groups. would you join Ricks group or Shanes group? simple as that.
Which Rick ... Which Shane....
If I want to ensure I want to live..Rick...If I known I will be thrown to the bushes but dont care anyways...Shane

I cant even have a fine bytch if I was in Shane's group

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Savage Rick

bite.gif

Terminator Quarl

tumblr_mg45tkmMRU1qljif4o1_500.gif

:whoo:

No Man, Woman, Child or Walker is safe, there will be bood!!!

Psycho Shane be looking down and thinking "those are my boys"

200.gif
:obama:

Governor Brian be looking down and be thinking "My work and legacy will be continued"

walking-dead-governor-shooting-gif.gif
:ahh:

Season 5 we coming :wow:.

i dont know if you've read the comics or not but a reoccuring theme is

rick internalizes his enemies, they become a part of him :ahh: we still haven't gotten to the point where rick starts lying and manipulating his group

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
they either dead or crazy, or c00n goons....Morgan lost all of his good sense
:leostare: nobody just strollin up in morganville like its sweet..... the only black dude worth anything & he comin back :blessed: better not get ate...
dont try givin maggie to me breh :camby: im takin rosita all day... we aint gotta have no shane/rick beef...

:scusthov: @tyrese, remember he only alive cause them 10 year olds saved him.... shane gone.... savage rick back though :whew:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
if its naive farmer rick i got shane, if its savage rick i got rick....its like andrea said shane made the right calls but his approach was wrong.... rick got the people skills but now he knows what needs to be done...
This literally should end the Shane stroking
shane simpery been admitted but he was still right & best suited for the world... only savage rick does this better....
Which Rick ... Which Shane....
If I want to ensure I want to live..Rick...If I known I will be thrown to the bushes but dont care anyways...Shane
I cant even have a fine bytch if I was in Shane's group
stop it... you could have all the fine chicks you want, as long as it aint lori shane dont care, plus he had andrea....

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus

Join rick, who nursed a dude who was trying to kill back to health and told the governor that they could live together after he dropped half his crew,drove a truck full of zombies through the front gate then a tank.

Or Shane who made everyone man up, stop living in fear of zombies, taught everyone to shoot, realized the world had changed and adapted to the new ways.

Ghandi or Malcolm X in a zombie apocalypse?

When rick gets you clapped but doesn't care cause coral is okay. Let me know how that works out for you.