Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yall nikkas really letting your hate for Shane cloud objectivity. Beth is still alive (or was alive until the cannibals kidnapped her). Beth!!!!!! She still can't use a gun properly. She's alive but, you think Shane wouldn't have made it :stopitslime:

Shane may have been a selfish azzhole but, he learned early on what you had to be like to survive. And he got the group through probably the roughest period, which was the outbreak, when people were turning left and right, walkers crawling through the city and everybody around him panicking. Shane got people out when the city looked like this:

tank_scene_the_walking_dead_reel_02.jpg

He's a more capable leader than you're giving him credit. And I can understand why Shane got salty with the group in the later seasons. They're all alive because of him but, once Rick came back and stole his role as leader, those same people started treating Shane like was a nobody :flabbysickshaq: He's so bad but, he protected your azz until Rick came :flabbysickshaq:

I don't excuse the rapist shiit though. That was wrong.

shane was stupid and would have died anyways. lets go back to the 18 miles out episode, where shane chucked a wrench at rick and wakened a small herd.

rick, killed a zombie and used it as a cloak against other zombies. shane, ran into a damn bus and got himself trapped. :beli:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
That shot of the city is after everybody was camped out in on the outskirts of the city. If Shane had to get all those fukking people out in THAT mess, I feel as if everyone who wasn't lori or carl would have been thrown to the bushes as a distraction to save his ass, fukk outta here with that

Nope. The city was a warzone.

For one, Shane told Rick in the hospital that the city was overrun but, that he came back to get his wife and kids. For two, its common sense. A virus would rip through the major cities, zombies everywhere, which is why they went to the outskirts to begin with :beli: I take it you never saw Dawn of the Dead, Day of the Dead, World War Z, Resident Evil........what did those cities look like when the infections started :beli:

This would be you friend. In traffic wondering why people are running. Easy pickings.

cr_mega_475_RTR2Q9LY800.jpg

Last edited:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
shane was stupid and would have died anyways. lets go back to the 18 miles out episode, where shane chucked a wrench at rick and wakened a small herd.

rick, killed a zombie and used it as a cloak against other zombies. shane, ran into a damn bus and got himself trapped. :beli:

No. Shane died because the writers wanted him to die.

There's no logical explanation as to why there's several weak people still alive in the show but, somehow a savage nikka like Shane wouldn't survive. You're hating.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No. Shane died because the writers wanted him to die.

There's no logical explanation as to why there's several weak people still alive in the show but, somehow a savage nikka like Shane wouldn't survive. You're hating.
shane wouldn't survive trynna fukk nikkas wives and father their children :heh:

but further more, dude was selfish and short sighted. can you imagine how he would have responded during the flu situation? what if carl or lori started coughing? :russ: come on, now.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
shane never made it to the city they were on the outskirts and the military started bombing Atlanta then him and lori had sex

honestly i wont had killed merle shane or lizze :yeshrug:

can you imagine how ape sh.it the woodbury prison war would been if shane found out lori died and the baby had surviived :manny:

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
damn carl was about to have a train ran on him:mjlol:

whsn that biker flipped him over and they turned the camera:usure: for a sec i thought they may do it:ANDERSON EEK:

i dont want to hear anyone talk how hard carl is,killa carl,and alll that bullshyt
he didnt do anything to defend himself, he had a loaded gun and a knife...he was in the truck and could've done something, but he didnt do shyt but start to cry and drop his voice like a little bytch...if rick didnt bite that fakkits neck, carl wouldve been turned to a walker after having his ass ruptured and dying of anal bleeding:Hulk Hogan You FD Up:

When I heard the belt being unbuckled. :merchant:

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
Yall nikkas really letting your hate for Shane cloud objectivity. Beth is still alive (or was alive until the cannibals kidnapped her). Beth!!!!!! She still can't use a gun properly. She's alive but, you think Shane wouldn't have made it :stopitslime:

Shane may have been a selfish azzhole but, he learned early on what you had to be like to survive. And he got the group through probably the roughest period, which was the outbreak, when people were turning left and right, walkers crawling through the city and everybody around him panicking. Shane got people out when the city looked like this:

tank_scene_the_walking_dead_reel_02.jpg

He's a more capable leader than you're giving him credit. And I can understand why Shane got salty with the group in the later seasons. They're all alive because of him but, once Rick came back and stole his role as leader, those same people started treating Shane like was a nobody :flabbysickshaq: He's so bad but, he protected your azz until Rick came :flabbysickshaq:

I don't excuse the rapist shiit though. That was wrong.
Looking at this scene again, I may go back and rewatch the series. :leon:

One quick question, when they were trying to escape terminus and all those people came out the bushes aiming thru the fence, you don't think any of them will notice the gun garden ?

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Yall nikkas gonna stop shiiting on Shane :stopitslime:
for real... shane mightve been a super simp but lori dead & they think judith dead so they got no beef until judith show up cause they both gon protect & raise cawwwrlrlll & shane was only concerned about rick bein soft.... shane was right about this world... savage rick & psycho shane on a team with crossbow daryl, samarai michonne & "do what needs to be done" carol :banderas: keep bottles bob, army abe, "titty meats" tara & rosita.... well see if tyrese simp ass ever does anythin useful... everybody else in the bushes :camby:.... mags aint asked about her own sister yet :pacspit:

Nefflum nigga

Bred from insolence
Daps
Reppin
St.louis
I mean if his dad never killed that guy then darlys team wouldn't have been hunting them down like they did :mjpls:

naw rick handled that situation right at the house. they was a group of murdering rapists...

they'da kilt rick and raped michonne and Karl once they got back, that was an evil that couldn't be avoided