wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
10150765_570374736403851_1824673071_n.jpg
:wow:

I'm watching the episode right now (late pass) but was this fat fakkit about to put the rape in Carl? :dahell:
Ca'Rell was saving himself for Michonne, but old dude had other plans :shaq:

tr2k

All Star
Daps
i think its a case of yall overthinkin... you doin 14+x=3 when it seems as simple as 1+1=2... it seems obvious but itd mean theyd have to waste time explainin away the cannibal shyt... why would they confirm it??? they did enough alluding & said they wanted a cliffhanger... the only other thing savage rick coulda done was kindly ask dude where he got the watch to see what the answer was but its obvious the others was got & he wasnt trustin the food, he had no plan & no choice.... i like the cannibals bein a city & not a small group, way more intense & comic stans cant spoil it.....
we dont know the circumstances with group glenn but assumin its all sweet & savage rick made the wrong calls obvious youre :eat: out there...
feel safe & calm wit a bunch of
full
brady bunch lookin white people wit the only grill cookin ribs brehs....

Everyone think its cannibals but its something else

No Cannibals? The Walking Dead Finale Predictions Are All Wrong, Says Star Danai Gurira
Says fans will be left dying for answers

• Email0 Share7 Tweet2 0

The Walking Dead star Danai Gurira has predicted that fans will be left begging for answers when the current season of the show comes to an end.

The actress, who plays Michonne on the AMC drama, told Digital Spy that none of the fan predictions she's encountered have been accurate.

"I've read all predictions and none of them are right," she said. "No-one's going to be able to figure out this ending - so it's going to be a really exciting thing to watch people respond to!"

53356f82e1a4a.jpg

Danai Gurira of The Walking Dead (WENN)

Gurira also said that she's amused by fans wanting her character to get together with one of her male counterparts.

"My sister was saying, 'Do you know there's this thing online called Richonne?' and then there's a whole other realm where people were talking about Michonne and Daryl," she explained.

"I just appreciate that people want Michonne to get some, y'know? Thank you! She appreciates it. It's an embarrassment of riches honestly - they're all lovely men, so, hey!"

She was full of praise for the writers, after they scattered the survivors over the most recent season.

53356fb966f2b.jpg

On-set at The Walking Dead (AMC/Facebook)

"I love that the writers did that - they really allowed for a displacement aspect and I think that is so true to a war film, which is what I always liken The Walking Dead to," she said.

"You lose people - so I think that's a really rich component of how things have worked in the second half of this season. There are obviously episodes that a lot of us are not in, but I think that's actually a really fantastic move on the part of the writers.

"It allows you to really get into different characters - you're able to really get into Carol and Tyreese, or Daryl and Beth - so it really allows each of us to have those deep character moments. I think that's really been exciting and rich."

The Walking Dead finale airs in the UK on March 31 on FOX.

Read more at http://www.entertainmentwise.com/ne...ng-Says-Star-Danai-Gurira#JfRqM38BfHP01LIg.99

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
damn carl was about to have a train ran on him:mjlol:

whsn that biker flipped him over and they turned the camera:usure: for a sec i thought they may do it:ANDERSON EEK:

i dont want to hear anyone talk how hard carl is,killa carl,and alll that bullshyt
he didnt do anything to defend himself, he had a loaded gun and a knife...he was in the truck and could've done something, but he didnt do shyt but start to cry and drop his voice like a little bytch...if rick didnt bite that fakkits neck, carl wouldve been turned to a walker after having his ass ruptured and dying of anal bleeding:Hulk Hogan You FD Up:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

whsn that biker flipped him over and they turned the camera:usure: for a sec i thought they may do it:ANDERSON EEK:

i dont want to hear anyone talk how hard carl is,killa carl,and alll that bullshyt
he didnt do anything to defend himself, he had a loaded gun and a knife...he was in the truck and could've done something, but he didnt do shyt but start to cry and drop his voice like a little bytch...if rick didnt bite that fakkits neck, carl wouldve been turned to a walker after having his ass ruptured and dying of anal bleeding:Hulk Hogan You FD Up:

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Ok..... Wait...... Let's think this through.

The kid was knocked out sleep.

Dude rolled up on Michonne and his pops stealth like and had guns pointed at everyone

When he woke up, they were already surrounded and captured.
Now say he would've bust his gun and got that 1st dude. He was still outnumbered 4 to 1. They would've most likely killed his family, maybe he would've gotten another shot off.... More than likely wounding and not killing another, they would've then got to him and there would've been absolutely no chance in hell for him to survive.

I mean really, what options did dude really have?

Nefflum nigga

Bred from insolence
Daps
Reppin
St.louis

:russ: :dead:
I think that scene summed up Karla's whole I don't need you dad bullshyt he was on back in the 2nd episode of the season...

if it wasn't for old dude Karl woulda been raped:skip:

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
:russ: :dead:
I think that scene summed up Karla's whole I don't need you dad bullshyt he was on back in the 2nd episode of the season...

if it wasn't for old dude Karl woulda been raped:skip:
I mean if his dad never killed that guy then darlys team wouldn't have been hunting them down like they did :mjpls:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Everyone think its cannibals but its something else

No Cannibals? The Walking Dead Finale Predictions Are All Wrong, Says Star Danai Gurira
Says fans will be left dying for answers

• Email0 Share7 Tweet2 0

The Walking Dead star Danai Gurira has predicted that fans will be left begging for answers when the current season of the show comes to an end.

The actress, who plays Michonne on the AMC drama, told Digital Spy that none of the fan predictions she's encountered have been accurate.

"I've read all predictions and none of them are right," she said. "No-one's going to be able to figure out this ending - so it's going to be a really exciting thing to watch people respond to!"

53356f82e1a4a.jpg

Danai Gurira of The Walking Dead (WENN)

Gurira also said that she's amused by fans wanting her character to get together with one of her male counterparts.

"My sister was saying, 'Do you know there's this thing online called Richonne?' and then there's a whole other realm where people were talking about Michonne and Daryl," she explained.

"I just appreciate that people want Michonne to get some, y'know? Thank you! She appreciates it. It's an embarrassment of riches honestly - they're all lovely men, so, hey!"

She was full of praise for the writers, after they scattered the survivors over the most recent season.

53356fb966f2b.jpg

On-set at The Walking Dead (AMC/Facebook)

"I love that the writers did that - they really allowed for a displacement aspect and I think that is so true to a war film, which is what I always liken The Walking Dead to," she said.

"You lose people - so I think that's a really rich component of how things have worked in the second half of this season. There are obviously episodes that a lot of us are not in, but I think that's actually a really fantastic move on the part of the writers.

"It allows you to really get into different characters - you're able to really get into Carol and Tyreese, or Daryl and Beth - so it really allows each of us to have those deep character moments. I think that's really been exciting and rich."

The Walking Dead finale airs in the UK on March 31 on FOX.

Read more at http://www.entertainmentwise.com/ne...ng-Says-Star-Danai-Gurira#JfRqM38BfHP01LIg.99

that was in response to guessing the season finale. we've already seen the season finale.

it's quite obvious they're cannibals but i'll let y'all cook. same group that thought gov was still alive after getting shot in the head

tr2k

All Star
Daps
that was in response to guessing the season finale. we've already seen the season finale.

it's quite obvious they're cannibals but i'll let y'all cook. same group that thought gov was still alive after getting shot in the head
so you saying no one was guessing that they were cannibals

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so you saying no one was guessing that they were cannibals
she was talking specifically about how the season finale would end, not the nature of terminus group. as we saw by the spoilers posted last week, they were incorrect.

like i said, i'll let y'all cook. but it's kinda obvious they're a group of cannibals. hell, i'd like to be on board with you guys. throw me a curveball and make it something else.

tr2k

All Star
Daps
she was talking specifically about how the season finale would end, not the nature of terminus group. as we saw by the spoilers posted last week, they were incorrect.

like i said, i'll let y'all cook. but it's kinda obvious they're a group of cannibals. hell, i'd like to be on board with you guys. throw me a curveball and make it something else.
I get what you saying...we shall see

I wont be the one cooking if its all true