Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
:snoop: at yall arguing about Carl almost getting his bootyhole taken

Regardless of how many bodies Carl dropped, he's still a 14 year old kid. Without his gun, he cant overpower a full grown adult man. He's like 5"4, 130lbs tops. Stop being stupid. Snoop from The Wire is the 2nd most demonic character next to Marlo. But put her in a room with a grown man without any weapons, and she'll become a victim real quick.

All that said........I like that they humbled Carl. He was starting to get out of pocket thinking he aint need his old man no more :mjpls:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
:rudy: It's a cliffhanger either way. The core group are trapped in a container and Rick says "they're screwing with the wrong people". The cliffhanger is that Rick's group are trapped. Terminus being cannibals or something else doesn't change that.
In the comic, The Hunters
attack Rick's group on the road, when they're heading to DC
I expect that to happen on the show, as they'll be obstacles other than just Walkers and blocked off paths that hinder them on their journey.
Like I said in the previous post, The whole episode intentionally played on the viewers suspicion that the residents of Terminus were cannibals and that they had possibly eaten members of the first group that entered. That's why they didn't show or mention them until right at the end and bombarded the viewer with imagery of possible cannibalism through meat, bones and then items that the group owned. I mean they even had people who had their items cooking and eating. It reminds of the whole Lizzie killing Karen thing.
The people at Terminus have electricity breh :heh:.
I have a good idea on how Beth will factor into the storyline.
like i said, it was alluded to & they never said for sure, they want people to think it was cannibal but leave enough doubts for us to have these talks so they caught me wit cannibal suspicion, its smart on them.... like i said them bein a city & not a small group would be interestin... like i said i never thought the other group was dead like you did, none of the cannibal stuff made me think they were dead, other viewers mightve thought they died & were eaten cause they werent showed but i never did so i wasnt "bombarded" & they failed to make me feel that way...

what about beth though???

Everyone think its cannibals but its something else
No Cannibals? The Walking Dead Finale Predictions Are All Wrong, Says Star Danai Gurira
Says fans will be left dying for answers
  • Email0 Share7 Tweet2 0
The Walking Dead star Danai Gurira has predicted that fans will be left begging for answers when the current season of the show comes to an end.
The actress, who plays Michonne on the AMC drama, told Digital Spy that none of the fan predictions she's encountered have been accurate.
"I've read all predictions and none of them are right," she said. "No-one's going to be able to figure out this ending - so it's going to be a really exciting thing to watch people respond to!"
53356f82e1a4a.jpg

Danai Gurira of The Walking Dead (WENN)
Gurira also said that she's amused by fans wanting her character to get together with one of her male counterparts.
"My sister was saying, 'Do you know there's this thing online called Richonne?' and then there's a whole other realm where people were talking about Michonne and Daryl," she explained.
"I just appreciate that people want Michonne to get some, y'know? Thank you! She appreciates it. It's an embarrassment of riches honestly - they're all lovely men, so, hey!"
She was full of praise for the writers, after they scattered the survivors over the most recent season.
53356fb966f2b.jpg

On-set at The Walking Dead (AMC/Facebook)
"I love that the writers did that - they really allowed for a displacement aspect and I think that is so true to a war film, which is what I always liken The Walking Dead to," she said.
"You lose people - so I think that's a really rich component of how things have worked in the second half of this season. There are obviously episodes that a lot of us are not in, but I think that's actually a really fantastic move on the part of the writers.
"It allows you to really get into different characters - you're able to really get into Carol and Tyreese, or Daryl and Beth - so it really allows each of us to have those deep character moments. I think that's really been exciting and rich."
The Walking Dead finale airs in the UK on March 31 on FOX.
Read more at http://www.entertainmentwise.com/ne...ng-Says-Star-Danai-Gurira#JfRqM38BfHP01LIg.99
she never said no cannibals, she said no one predicted the ending & everyone would be surprised... honestly if they dont end up bein canibals i:salute: them for givin me the swerve & surprisin me.....

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps
The thing that stuck out to me the most in this episode as far as dialogue is what Rick told Beth in the last flashback when he took his hat off Carl and put it on Beth. "You're the new sheriff in town" :dwillhuh:

Also if they aren't cannibals they need to explain why old girl at the table with the stolen poncho was poking the meat on her plate like a baby avoiding it's peas on some :usure: type tip. She a vegetarian? If so why didn't they plant anything for her? They got room for flowers:usure:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
I don't think Shane would have lasted this long honestly. Shane only cared about Lori mostly, himself, Carl, and his unborn child. All the others be damned. That can only get you but so far in this world. You need as much man and woman power you'll need. Lori was useless, Carl wasn't a goon yet, and the baby would have caused more problems. Shane would have been in a world all by himself.

Yall nikkas really letting your hate for Shane cloud objectivity. Beth is still alive (or was alive until the cannibals kidnapped her). Beth!!!!!! She still can't use a gun properly. She's alive but, you think Shane wouldn't have made it :stopitslime:

Shane may have been a selfish azzhole but, he learned early on what you had to be like to survive. And he got the group through probably the roughest period, which was the outbreak, when people were turning left and right, walkers crawling through the city and everybody around him panicking. Shane got people out when the city looked like this:

tank_scene_the_walking_dead_reel_02.jpg

He's a more capable leader than you're giving him credit. And I can understand why Shane got salty with the group in the later seasons. They're all alive because of him but, once Rick came back and stole his role as leader, those same people started treating Shane like was a nobody :flabbysickshaq: He's so bad but, he protected your azz until Rick came :flabbysickshaq:

I don't excuse the rapist shiit though. That was wrong.

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Yall nikkas really letting your hate for Shane cloud objectivity. Beth is still alive (or was alive until the cannibals kidnapped her). Beth!!!!!! She still can't use a gun properly. She's alive but, you think Shane wouldn't have made it :stopitslime:

Shane may have been a selfish azzhole but, he learned early on what you had to be like to survive. And he got the group through probably the roughest period, which was the outbreak, when people were turning left and right, walkers crawling through the city and everybody around him panicking. Shane got people out when the city looked like this:

tank_scene_the_walking_dead_reel_02.jpg

He's a more capable leader than you're giving him credit. And I can understand why Shane got salty with the group in the later seasons. They're all alive because of him but, once Rick came back and stole his role as leader, those same people started treating Shane like was a nobody :flabbysickshaq: He's so bad but, he protected your azz until Rick came :flabbysickshaq:

I don't excuse the rapist shiit though. That was wrong.

That shot of the city is after everybody was camped out in on the outskirts of the city. If Shane had to get all those fukking people out in THAT mess, I feel as if everyone who wasn't lori or carl would have been thrown to the bushes as a distraction to save his ass, fukk outta here with that