Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
could you make the font bigger?
i just said lori died a slower more painful death on the show, then had her son put them final touches, i thought youd be happier than the other quick death she got since she suffered more for bein annoyin....

although she did blow up rick phone from the grave.... :snoop: clingy dead bytches breh...

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
@AllHolosEve I'm just trying out different fonts

I'm just trying out different fonts

yea yours is just too dark against the black. The font selection is lacking for your theme.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
@AllHolosEve I'm just trying out different fonts

yea yours is just too dark against the black. The font selection is lacking for your theme.

my regular font got cut & i typed in a brighter red but the brehs said it hurt they eyes tryin to read it... i even had brehs complain when i sometimes type in white :laff: you know the brehs love to cry about somethin... im on that coli night so i got the black backdrop but im on laptop not mobile so i see it better i guess...

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:aicmon: they wanted it to be a cliffhanger so they werent gonna fully establish anything through dialogue or a scene but this screams cannibal & dude wants to follow the book to a certain extent... if they said cannibal itd be more tense but they want us to have the convo were havin right now, thats the point... they gave me enough to assume & you enough to doubt.... they won....

i never expected the other group to be dead... cannibals aint gonna kill them that quick without a freezer & they got other people locked up.... i assumed they were tied up somewhere & kidnap beth was on the grill so when i saw them it was whatever... rick already got the real brehs & until abraham does somethin worthwhile killa carol the only other person worth anythin....

my only let down was not findin out about kidnap beth.... i fully endorse savage rick & team #WhatWouldShaneDo

:rudy: It's a cliffhanger either way. The core group are trapped in a container and Rick says "they're screwing with the wrong people". The cliffhanger is that Rick's group are trapped. Terminus being cannibals or something else doesn't change that.

In the comic, The Hunters
attack Rick's group on the road, when they're heading to DC

I expect that to happen on the show, as they'll be obstacles other than just Walkers and blocked off paths that hinder them on their journey.

Like I said in the previous post, The whole episode intentionally played on the viewers suspicion that the residents of Terminus were cannibals and that they had possibly eaten members of the first group that entered. That's why they didn't show or mention them until right at the end and bombarded the viewer with imagery of possible cannibalism through meat, bones and then items that the group owned. I mean they even had people who had their items cooking and eating. It reminds of the whole Lizzie killing Karen thing.
The people at Terminus have electricity breh :heh:.

I have a good idea on how Beth will factor into the storyline.

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
So yeah I'm late............................................ as hell........and finally watching the 2nd half of the season ....... I haven't read a single post in here yet ......

.......... its lowkey, with plenty of wondering where the Walkers might show up being out on the road... ...... Writing and story line is good.................................half way thru....

Seems like the cast got a break, since they only show a few characters per episode....
I
Yep it just seems too obvious for them to be cannibals, they could have confirmed outright that they were Cannibals during the episode, through a line of dialogue or by having members of the first group missing, but they didn't and only alluded to it. Which is why I'm just not sold yet. They also made Savage Rick the aggressor instead of Gareth and co. Everything was fine and calm until he pulled out his gun and pandemonium ensued . They even had a scene where they gave the group back their guns. We also don't know the circumstances regarding the first group.
Why they take glen watch and maggie poncho and lock them up then?

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
:dahell:
it was claimed
20hyk9.jpg

Chemical

Rookie
Daps
lies. the boy is soft he froze up like a bytch, let that man drag him out the truck. all that tough acting was gone. hes nothing but a victim and you sound like you have been raped before.

Sick.

He's still just a kid and how the fuk are you going to fault a kid for being scared of a fat disgusting pervy pedo? I'm sure if he ever encounters trash like this again, he'll take care of it.

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
I think it would of been a more effective episode had they not shown Bob, Sasha, Mr & Mrs Maggie, and Abe's crew just for pure speculation purposes as to if they were still alive