Sunhymns
ibnFcVqsUqpDWe.gif

iblVMvCNWgpZpf.gif

Baby like " u know i say n*gger just to keep my milk teeth white :ufdup: "

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A younger Carol like in the comics would be so much better, offing her would make us care later on :yeshrug:
:ehh: i like this carol way more than the comic carol. one of the few characters from the books i can say that for

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I don't think Carol fed the zombies
But she burned those bodies
Carol makes those hard choices
Yeah I could Carol being the one who torched the sick people. She has fully embraced that zombie apocalypse life.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Lest we not FORGET.....The Black (Dark too :takedat: N/H :birdman:) man had him a GOOOOD :ohlawd: Pawg Who was DOWN and in WAITING (with honor :obama:) to give up GOOOOD Bunny PUNANI and you know what the C:wrist:c writers did to SEND A MESSAGE???????

The BURNED HER TO THE GROUND!!! :leostare:

Think on that. Billy and Timmy are on the US playground right now.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
daryl has also had some character development, i'll give you that.

michonne just entered the series. they literally just turned her off mute, so there hasn't been much character to build from. if you wanna say the writer actually giving her lines is character development, and she's now "learning how to open up to others", i disagree. she's still secretive, she still has that "wall" up -- as shown with the cac baby scene.

rick went from democracy to ricktatorship to democracy -- and i suspect back to ricktatorship in the next few episodes. ricks journey has had development, it's just not consistent or long lasting :heh:

he hasn't been doing risky stuff since s01e02, and he's been the same character since he met maggie on the farm. not that there's anything wrong with that. maggies "growth" is out of necessity since the writers killed off andrea, but i'll give you that one as well.

herschel has probably had as much growth as carol in terms of where they started. i forgot about him completely.
I get what uoir saying I thought you were I hate this show Troll . Your right that they haven't had the most development though . I think now that they weeded out the more annoying aspects if the show like inconsistent Shane , no one parenting Carl in season 2 despite him having been shot , Andrea and her horriblely developed character that turn too unlike able to live ,Lori as a whole ( well before she died she made some strides ) and lack of characters sharing vital information until too late . ( like lost ) in previous seasons they would of taken 5 episodes to realize their was a virus lol now rick actually is using his cop skills .
The primary suspects to be the zombie feeder/body burner are Punk Ass D'Angelo Barksdale and that Indian doctor that showed up in this past episode.
Yeah that's my bets too especially since the Indian doc got a bunch of dialogue out of nowhere .

after the girl started coughing, and they snatched her from Tyrese, Glen said he was going to get the other person that she said was coughing. I guess they 'quarantined' them somewhere? I guess the assumption is they were burned by someone that didn't want it spreading, or was there another motive? and I'm trying to figure out the universal motive that would unite this with the rat feeding

I'm not saying you're wrong. I'm just trying to figure out how this all works, and what they're trying to accomplish
It was probably one of the new characters or carol gone horribly wrong

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I couldn't think of better way to dispose a bunch of pigs:youngsabo: Look at Michonne:flabbynsick: falling of horses and shyt:pachaha: I put all my Coli Cash that it's D'angelo feeding the zombies them rats:scusthov: Cutty can't catch a break:yeshrug:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
speaking of michonne. when she first showed up, she had two walkers on chains with no arms or jaws so she could walk around freely. why doesn't anyone else attempt to use this type of camouflage. it clearly works.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was bout to say. what about carl???? :what:

don't confuse carl getting older on screen with development in his character :skip: i mean he was an innocent kid for a moment, but he's been a goon since he got shot.
I put all my Coli Cash that it's D'angelo feeding the zombies them rats:scusthov: Cutty can't catch a break:yeshrug:

:patrice: why would you sabotage where you sleep though.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
speaking of michonne. when she first showed up, she had two walkers on chains with no arms or jaws so she could walk around freely. why doesn't anyone else attempt to use this type of camouflage. it clearly works.
You'd think they would take some of them walkers chop off their arms and knock out their teeth and tie them to the outer fence to camouflage the prison.
Their home would smell like rotting flesh but at least it would keep the rest of the walkers from fukking up the fence.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
You'd think they would take some of them walkers chop off their arms and knock out their teeth and tie them to the outer fence to camouflage the prison.
Their home would smell like rotting flesh but at least it would keep the rest of the walkers from fukking up the fence.

I'm saying. they probably used to that smell anyways cuz I they are always killing the walkers on the fence and just letting them pile up anyways, so it's not like that smell ain't there in the first place.